Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    And what exactly did you think Samanda is?

*smacks vice president*

Just so you all know, Amanda's Pandas of Samanda are continuing to keep her in the lead but...considering how we blew a lot of people away last month...I won't be happy until we're solidly 13-15,000 votes ahead consistently.

And you all have read the posts about who Amanda is. Her character. Her grace. Her giving nature. Her desire to please her fans. Let's do this thing for her. End the month with her in first place.

She deserves it hey?

Wow, you're very convincing Oooober. I think you could persuade me to do just about anything. I was already voting, but if I hadn't been, I'd be running there right now.

Don't worry, if the 2nd place actor gets too close, we'll unlease The Knights of Tapping...and if that doesn't work, Amanda's Pandas-the most elite strike force known to man-will get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      Ok guys I just finished my music vid about Samantha Carter

and like to share it with everyone, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

The song is from Enya and is called day without rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opDDcKLH1MY
      One of my favorite Enya tunes - and your vid was a very emotionally heart-tugging retrospective! Great job, RCtje

Comment

I keep thinking it's Friday....maybe because I think it's about time they
        Spoiler:
        pull Sam out of space.

With all these reports I'm reading about Amanda...I SO want to meet her! She sounds even more wonderful, funny, talented, and beautiful than I ever thought...and I already thought VERY highly of her. Perhaps one day....

Comment

And what exactly did you think Samanda is?

*smacks vice president*

Just so you all know, Amanda's Pandas of Samanda are continuing to keep her in the lead but...considering how we blew a lot of people away last month...I won't be happy until we're solidly 13-15,000 votes ahead consistently.

And you all have read the posts about who Amanda is. Her character. Her grace. Her giving nature. Her desire to please her fans. Let's do this thing for her. End the month with her in first place.

She deserves it hey?

I agree - we need to build the lead so that we won't get overtaken by surprise one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Thanks...the thought is appreciated.

Sam: Teal'c, if you keep looking at my mouth like that, I'm going to be forced to kiss ya.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Sam: Teal'c, if you keep looking at my mouth like that, I'm going to be forced to kiss ya.
              teal'c thinking: finally! she's getting the hint. sooner or later i will be forced to cease my trademark jaffa subtlety.

teal'c saying: Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                I agree - we need to build the lead so that we won't get overtaken by surprise one day.
                It could happen easily enough if we're not careful. I don't think that the Xenites, or the Alias fans have been mounting much of a campaign so far but that could change.

We're also at a bit of a disadvantage because it's not just Amanda that we want to do well.

The last week will be hectic, votes-wise. We should aim for a steady increase in Amanda's lead, preferably a couple of hundred a day if possible. If there are other places where voters can be rounded up, we should do that now rather than wait until closer to the end. The stronger Amanda's position now, the better her chances of surviving the final push.

I'd hate for her to hold first place for nearly a month, only to slip down in the last couple of days.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  ROFL! Then you thought wrong! There's a huge mix of ship preference in here. Sam/Jack, Sam/Teal'c, Sam/Janet, Sam/Vala, Sam/Daniel.... so no need to hide your lovely screen cap! Thank you for sharing
                  Don't forget non & anti-shippers.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    All HAIL the non- and anti-shippers!!!!

*just a little bit longer...give them a false sense of security...and then BAM! I'll have them ALL under my eeeeeeevil power so I can FINALLY transform them to the way of ooey gooey Sam/Jack shippy lurve*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*giggles spaztically*

Oh wait. I didn't say that last part aloud, did I?

Oh. Crap.

You know, we haven't teased each other for ages and I just couldn't help myself...but I feel better now.

*cheesy grin*
                    Last edited by Uber; 10 July 2006, 04:42 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                      Thanks...the thought is appreciated.

Teal'c: Why has the Air Force not given you the bird insignia, yet? It would enable others to recognize you as team leader, as I do.

Comment

All HAIL the non- and anti-shippers!!!!

*just a little bit longer...give them a false sense of security...and then BAM! I'll have them ALL under my eeeeeeevil power so I can FINALLY transform them to the way of ooey gooey Sam/Jack shippy lurve*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*giggles spaztically*

Oh wait. I didn't say that last part aloud, did I?

Oh. Crap.

You know, we haven't teased each other for ages and I just couldn't help myself...but I feel better now.

*cheesy grin*
                        No, I will not succumb to the shipper hypnotism!

Comment

I tend to fall into the neutral territory between shippers and anti-shippers.

Comment

Pandas ?! Emus can be cuddly. I'm so hurt.

Comment

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2929/emu9zl.th.jpg
                              Pandas ?! Emus can be cuddly. I'm so hurt.
                              aah, cuddly and sharp. a feisty combination!

Comment

No, I will not succumb to the shipper hypnotism!
                                give it time. once sam and thor have their first on screen kiss, you won't be able to resist! then you'll see. oh yes, you'll all see!
                                (you can't see me, but i'm sitting in a big evil cave converted into a supervillian lair, in a huge big leather chair, with a map of the world illuminated behind me. i'm not holding a cat because it wasn't a shipper, so i shot got rid of it!)

Comment

Working...
                                X