No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the ones who wants to know the first report of shore leave is up here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...30#post5488830

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      Hey, not only is she smart and tough, but she can clean up beautifully too! A little photo manip for you...(based on a comment she made about season 10 and a certain costume she was going to have to squeeze into)
      Spoiler:
      my guess is for episode 200?
      I can just hear majorsal squeeing now Nice job Nolamom
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        I can just hear majorsal squeeing now Nice job Nolamom
        i squeed!

sally, who wants to hear a LOT more shore leaves spoilers!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Quick post from Shore Leave. I didn't have time to look through the thread to see whether anybody else posted pictures yet and I know you all are waiting. So I put up a preview on my webpage. It's just a handful of pictures from Amanda on stage and some when she came out just at the end of Carmen and Corin's session. Just go right to my webpage. You can click on each picture to see a bigger version.

It was all very overwhelming for this con virgin and Amanda is everything I've heard and more.

Gotta run to catch up with some GWers at the hotel bar. Rest assured I have a ton of pictures from today and will take tons more tomorrow when we get to see Amanda and Carment together.

Hope you enjoy!!!

P.S. I forgot to add that everybody I've met so far is really great and Amanda is the absolute superstar of the whole Con. Reports to follow soon.
          Last edited by Dani76; 18 July 2006, 06:20 AM.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Wow thanks Dani76 for sharing
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Thanks so much for the piccies. Keep 'em comming! AND reports!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanky you for posting the pics.

Comment

Thanks Dani76 for sharing those pics, they look really great. Have fun tonight! and enjoy every minute of it

Comment

Good night all. Maybe more reports and pics. in the am.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                      Hi Everyone,

Quick post from Shore Leave. I didn't have time to look through the thread to see whether anybody else posted pictures yet and I know you all are waiting. So I put up a preview on my webpage. It's just a handful of pictures from Amanda on stage and some when she came out just at the end of Carmen and Corin's session. Just go right to my webpage at http://www.tripgalleries.com/galleri...leave_con_2006 You can click on each picture to see a bigger version.

It was all very overwhelming for this con virgin and Amanda is everything I've heard and more.

Gotta run to catch up with some GWers at the hotel bar. Rest assured I have a ton of pictures from today and will take tons more tomorrow when we get to see Amanda and Carment together.

Hope you enjoy!!!

P.S. I forgot to add that everybody I've met so far is really great and Amanda is the absolute superstar of the whole Con. Reports to follow soon.

thanks, dani!!

great pics too! amanda's so dang gorgeous, as USUAL!

and amanda's the superstar of the con?... well, of course she is!!

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                        Hi Everyone,

Quick post from Shore Leave. I didn't have time to look through the thread to see whether anybody else posted pictures yet and I know you all are waiting. So I put up a preview on my webpage. It's just a handful of pictures from Amanda on stage and some when she came out just at the end of Carmen and Corin's session. Just go right to my webpage at http://www.tripgalleries.com/galleri...leave_con_2006 You can click on each picture to see a bigger version.

Hope you enjoy!!!

We're still having a little party here so I can't post too much, but thought I'd drop off a few pictures of Amanda. I'll try to post more tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kat

Comment

Kat and Dani, great pics! Thanks for posting and can't wait to see more!

Comment

thank you!!

sally

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            We're still having a little party here so I can't post too much, but thought I'd drop off a few pictures of Amanda. I'll try to post more tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kat
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              Remember the good old days with the Sam and Janet friendship...no sex jokes or demeaning plot devices were needed and everyone loved Janet
                              I miss Janet! It would be nice to see Sam and Vala form that kind of friendship. I think that that is what AT and CB would like to see as well, so I believe they will try to show us a friendship. It may be done through shared eye rolling or laughs rather than scripted friendship moments, but I think it will be there.

Comment

Thanks for the LOvely pics, hope you are having a great time
                                ......TARA......

Comment

Working...
                                X