Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carson's girl
    Hi all. Do you remember me? Well first I'd like to appologize for being gone so long, around 2 weeks. I didn't even realize it had been that long. The truth is, a lot has been happening in my real life and I just don't have the time I used to to go on the net. For a while, my sister was on a lot and I wasn't able to go on except to check my email because she was always working on something. Now, I just don't have that much time anyway. I want to check up on here once in a while to see what everyone's talking about, especially once the new season starts, but I won't be able to get on all the time. After this, I'll probably be gone another couple of weeks.

I'm sorry. I miss everyone here, but I'm very bad at managing my real life and my internet life

Also, I'd like to say Congratulations to all Samandans who have achieved recent goals, such as a large number of posts, etc. Congrats to you all, and I'm sorry I don't have a chance to check on everyone's progress. I have to get ready for work soon, but I really wanted to let you all know I'm still thinking about you.

Take care everyone!

Hi Carson's girl---it's good to see you back! A lot of Samandans are at Shore Leave this weekend seeing AT, CA, and CN. I hope things go smoother for you soon. I'm sorry you can't be around much at this time, but check in when you can!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
      I don't think you can cheat like that, but there have been rumours about some groups - to the best of my knowledge, Claudia Black's fans are not among them - downloading software that allows them to vote more often - somebody mentioned 100 times an hour, instead of the usual twelve.

The reason Claudia Black is progressing well may be that some of those who were voting for Ben Browder last month may have chosen to devote their votes to Claudia this time rather than split their efforts.
      I'm not making my own assumptions. It is just what one poster wrote on the CB Voting board??!!

Comment

Needs help on voting. I will need to leave soon and hate the number to start slipping. Thx.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Doh! Had another look, no one voter has got 2 diff computers, but that's sorta par for the course. A CB fan was on the thread and noticed my post and has commented about it on the voting board, so I'm gonna toddle off and apologise!!

Comment

Why do people cheat in that kind of votings? It is just for the fun nothing more. I mean I also want that my favourit actress is number one but that is not a reason to cheat. I will never cheat and I just hope that other AT-fans also don't cheat. I don't think that they will cheat cause AT-fans are honost people, but when I find out that they do, than I just stop voting.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              uh, hello! i LIVE with him (in the same LA county)! he loves ME (or he will as soon as he meets me)! he wants me (to leave him alone prob, but... )!

rda is MINE!! (as i have to say to my mom every.single.day)

sally
              ROTFLOL Oh yeah, don't mess with Sister Sally when it comes to RDA! As Vice Pres of Samanda, she has first dibs (after the Queen)!! ;

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                1speed has just arrived. He's brought beer

He says Hi and thanks for the birthday greetings!!
                God save the Queen! Just having the RA and Royal Security Guard on a tiny isle cavorting among Celtic stones and wild musicians ... and playing Stargate Scrabble and Concentration ... hehehehe ...

Try to behave yourselves and don't get too tipsy on Tone's beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                  Doh! Had another look, no one voter has got 2 diff computers, but that's sorta par for the course. A CB fan was on the thread and noticed my post and has commented about it on the voting board, so I'm gonna toddle off and apologise!!
                  Now that's a first!!

Comment

Well folks, it's that time of year again...

I'm off for 6 weeks of training!!! This time I was accepted for an exclusive advanced training course in which I’m going to spend 6 weeks scaling glaciers, climbing up and down the Rocky Mountains, white water rafting etc… the basic message in this is wish me luck, hope I don’t DIE, hope I don’t just generally pass out (Too often!) from the intense physical exertion which is bound to be… abundant! I hope you all have great summers, I can’t believe I’m missing Shore Leave Reports by HOURS, I can’t wait to come back and catch up on Atlantis (no SG for me!)

Good luck and have fun if any of you are embarking on adventures this summer!!!

Au Revoir and Ciao from Madame Pres
                    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Have a great time, MajorSam!
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam

I'm off for 6 weeks of training!!! This time I was accepted for an exclusive advanced training course in which I’m going to spend 6 weeks scaling glaciers, climbing up and down the Rocky Mountains, white water rafting etc… the basic message in this is wish me luck, hope I don’t DIE, hope I don’t just generally pass out (Too often!) from the intense physical exertion which is bound to be… abundant! I hope you all have great summers, I can’t believe I’m missing Shore Leave Reports by HOURS, I can’t wait to come back and catch up on Atlantis (no SG for me!)

Gook luck.

Comment

@MajorSam: have fun and enjoy it...

Comment

Be safe and have a wonderful six weeks!

Originally posted by MajorSam

My LJ

Comment

Take Care MS and have a blast!!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                                I won't be falling off...I am actually enjoying season 9 at the moment...I know I'm one of the minority here but it doesn't bother me! I only really started getting into Stargate about 12 months ago...I had been watching it since season 5 but at the time I was a huge fan of Star Trek...thank goodness I found the error of my ways and converted! I have never been so engrossed in a show as I have been with Stargate. And I can't imagine changing my views to that!
                                I thought the Treks were pretty good too until I discovered Stargate (pre season 9).

Comment

Working...
                                X