Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coley
    1speed has just arrived. He's brought beer

He says Hi and thanks for the birthday greetings!!
    *waves to 1Speed* Happy birthday! Get Coley to stick it in the fridge for her! There again, isn't it cold enough up there on the island?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
      1speed has just arrived. He's brought beer

He says Hi and thanks for the birthday greetings!!
      Hi 1speed! (waves)

Comment

Soooo...if you're interested, I've figured out how to get that Carter-O video, have uploaded it to YouTube AND have posted in on Amanda's Celeeb thread!

If you're not interested, then, you know, never mind.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

evening everyone

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Soooo...if you're interested, I've figured out how to get that Carter-O video, have uploaded it to YouTube AND have posted in on Amanda's Celeeb thread!
            Thundercats! Go blondie! Way cool!

Thanks oob (and there was a scene in there which gave me a nice bit of Action!Sam inspiration for my current Sam ficathon project - woot!)
            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
              Thundercats! Go blondie! Way cool!

Thanks oob (and there was a scene in there which gave me a nice bit of Action!Sam inspiration for my current Sam ficathon project - woot!)
              *insert big cheesy grin here*

Have we figured out all of her action sequences? Running? Fighting? Shooting? Blowing things up? Stalking her prey? I love the scene in Rules of Engagement where she's crawling on her belly.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                The thing that's especially sad is that with decent writing, the introduction of Mitchell (and possibly, but less likely) Vala could have opened new possibilities or the exploring of previous storylines for Sam, Daniel and Teal'c. The legacy of Jolinar is the most obvious one. As someone who was a host to a Gouald, presumably against her will, one would think Vala might have some issues w/ G. tech. That could be something she and Sam could talk about. Maybe Vala had heard of Jolinar. Does Teal'c feel uncomfortable dealing w/ a former Gouald?
                i read on another forum from one of the recent interviews with a ptb (joe mallozzi i think - and can't rememeber the mag it comes from) about something rather interesting. let me see if i can remember...

this was said about vala and the fact that she can't remember her goauld memories... (paraphrasing here) "and of course, as everyone knows, the memories of your symbiote can drive you crazy."

now, since when have we *ever* been told this? okay, i might be remembering the wording wrong, but i'm remembering the gist of it. it sounds like they're not going to have vala rememeber things like sam did. well, good, because that would be just *another* theme taken from sam and given to another character.

but i'd REALLY like to see sam and vala talk about this. and no jokey stuff either. you know, it's really hitting me how much i'd like to see sam and vala become friends and connect. vala *can* be an interesting character without all the sex and vamping, and i feel her (might be) relationship with sam offers many opportunities to explore both vala *and* sam's souls.

with mitchell, i have a MAJOR hangup with mitchell being given sam's command (and i don't care what excuses - or excuses not given), so that's something that's going to stick in my craw for... well, i'm hoping not forever, because i'd really like to like the guy, you know?

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
                  What about "Explosive" by Bond, the version with the full orchestra. I've seen a couple of Stargate action vids recently and it has just whetted my appetite for some Action!Sam.

How does one go about making a vid these days? Do we have any videographers here in Samanda? Ooooober?? (how does one put an umlaut in anyway?)

I used to edit video (tape) for friends aeons ago but alas I do not have a clue in this digital age. I do however have Season 1 to 8 on DVD and a computer
                  i listened to 'explosive' and really liked it!

(i've become addicted to 'youtube.com')

now, while i was looking for more selections to go with this video, i started looking at my fave band's music for it. i'm totally devoted to a band called 'dream theater'. so, while i'm looking at 'youtube', i came across a video that was fantastic...

it's a tribute to the 911 victims, and some wonderful guy made this video using a 'dream theater' song. i'm going to give you the link, but i must warn you, it made me cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgZoX...ream%20Theater

sorry for the OTness.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    i listened to 'explosive' and really liked it!

(i've become addicted to 'youtube.com')

now, while i was looking for more selections to go with this video, i started looking at my fave band's music for it. i'm totally devoted to a band called 'dream theater'. so, while i'm looking at 'youtube', i came across a video that was fantastic...

it's a tribute to the 911 victims, and some wonderful guy made this video using a 'dream theater' song. i'm going to give you the link, but i must warn you, it made me cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgZoX...ream%20Theater

sorry for the OTness.

sally
                    Sal, I put Carter-O on YouTube now per your request from the other day.

Comment

still playing on 'youtube' and listening to 'dream theater'; i found a vid for my fave dream theater song. i'm going to give you guys the link, but the video is of some cartoon thinger. you don't have to pay attention to the vid, just the song, *because i want someone to use this song in a sam vid*.

once you hear the song, (i think) you'll see that you could use a sad theme for sam. i find the song very haunting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83ILH...ream%20Theater

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone. Amanda is doing GREAT:

RDA has moved up to 5th

Now we have to also vote for Stargate itself. The show is in a different group and can be voted on at the same time. So vote, vote, vote.

Joanne

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Sal, I put Carter-O on YouTube now per your request from the other day.

thanks, oober!

such a cool and fun vid

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            orlin was a really great character, enhanced by sean patrick flannery playing him. and for me, he's the only 'other' that was close to sam's level (of everything).

sally
                            I have to agree. Barring Jack, I wouldn't have minded seeing Sam end up with a descended Orlin at all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
                              I've been playing VJ on the [If anyone has any favourite high quality Sam vids could they PM me the details please because I'm trying to build my lst up. Thanks.

Thanks so much for the wonderful link -- I enjoyed them very much!!.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

WooHoo! Post 1000. Had to make it here on Samanda.

This doesn't have "the shippy piano of love", but you can't get much shippier than this. I think it just might have all my favorite ship scenes in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spVzc...20SG1%2C%20Sam

non shippers you have been warned
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X