Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myrth
    Stunning peice of work, thanks Uber
    I just love watching all these Sam vids. Much kudos to the makers.
    scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
      I just love watching all these Sam vids. Much kudos to the makers.
      ill second that. thank you everybody. i love watching the videos and reading fanfic always brightens my day

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
        Hey all I was cleaning up my ImageShack account tonight when I ran accross these behind the scene pictures. I have not seen them in a while

Amanda: What is it with men and thier Lego?
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Good night Samandans!!! Don't forget to keep voting!!!

I just love this pic of AT/SC...she looks so totally cool!!

Night all!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Cool Sam video about her and Jolinar:

Taking Over Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHyuS57_SVo

Whoops...ETA...uploaded by our very own ForeverSG1.
            Oh this is really a great piece of work! I miss that whole arc so darn much!
            Sam, Jacob, the Tok'ra, Martouf ...

And thanks for the amazing animated blue-jello rep!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
              Sam was beginning to regret volunteering for the Toys'R'Us Techno-StickleBrick costume in this year's Colorado Springs carnival parade...
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                Wonderful post, could'nt agree with you more but i would like to know if Sam and Jack have a future because i feel like i've been left dangling after the end of s8!

Amanda has and continues to give us an amazing woman in her playing of Sam.
                Stay tuned for Heat, my upcoming fanfic, which tries to address what really happened to Sam and Jack after SG1 was disbanded at end of S8 ...

It may not be the projected canon of S9 and S10, but welcome to my world! Soon!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                  Stay tuned for Heat, my upcoming fanfic, which tries to address what really happened to Sam and Jack after SG1 was disbanded at end of S8 ...

Will there be Sam-whump? Will there? Will there?
                  scarimor

Comment

NC

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

How soon is soon??????????

<insert little kid voice>
                      ** Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? ........... **
                      -

Comment

Trying to catch up... you guys do post a lot in a day...

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah, but Daniel asked "How's things"-not directly about Pete. They could deduce that he was on her mind I suppose. She certainly seemed upset with her personal life in that scene, huh?
                        Spoiler:
                        Well of course Daniel will never ask directly how is pete... because she never actually introduced him to the guys. Well not of that we know off.
                        And I think when you see sam like she was in that scene... Daniel and Teal'c had to know that there was something that bothered her. And off course she was upset... cause I think she didn't really want to talk about Pete with them. She wanted it to seperate it from eachother: work and private life.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          see, i don't see jackmaking the first move.

IMHO, he's already done that.

in D&C, she found out that he had feelins. And that they were still there in BTS, and are still simmering under the surface.

and she keeps him at arm's length. she's set the boundaries

he's also made a step or two with his 'always'.

in fact, all those tha say that she's pining for him...heck if anyone's pining, it's jack. he's waiting for her and is apparantly in no mood to move on

so i think that sam needs to make the first move. She needs to open the door to that room. because he will respect her decision even if he hates it
                          Well that is how I think about it too. I mean Jack isn't the man of many words so that he confessed his feeling is really a big thing. I know he had to do it because of that zatarc thing. But still it was hard for him to do. Because of it, Sam knew what he felt for her. But well because of the regs she knew (and Jack also knew) that it wasn't impossible. But the feelings for eachother were there. Then when she met Pete she was trying to forget Jack but that wasn't that easy (could you blame her? I mean look at Jack how can you try to forget him). And well in Threads she did tried to make the first move by going to him and talking about her feelings, cause that is what she was going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                            Oh yeah..I agree. And I think Sam knew that. I reackon she already knew it wouldn't last when he got narky when she wouldn't tell him about her job. She must have realised that it was going to be a lot harder than she thought to keep the whole SGC thing secret. (the fact the Pete treated it all as a joke irked me!!). He mocked her work and if I were Sam I would have been mighty peeved!!
                            As for the boys...given his reaction to her secret job, I would assume he wouldn't be happy with her working so closely with them and not letting him in on what goes on in her life when he's not around...does that make sense??

Besides, Sam's heart is with Jack and she knows it and Jack knows it and now it's time they did something about it...well that's what I think anyway!!
                            Well I think it is normal that he first thought it was a joke actually... I do get the reaction of Pete. I mean it is a big secret the SGC. And when Sam tells it he might of thought it was a joke because they joked around quite a lot. Think about the scene when they are drinking coffee togheter. they were also joking around a bit...So maybe he thought she was doing the same again. And well if they tell you something that big, you are shocked and surprised of it, so maybe it is a normal reaction to joke than. I think if they would tell me that big, I also would have a hard time believing it and I would also make a joke of it.
                            that isn't to hurt sam's feeling, or to undermine(mocked) her work it is just a normal reaction to something really big he just know.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              You all know I'm staunchly Sam/Jack, but I was looking for and through some Sam vids and came across what I think is a well-produced Sam/Janet video. I hope you enjoy it too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC_PG_b1-7A
                              oooh that music vid was so great... but now I am sitting here crying. It was so sad.
                              I do miss Janet. and the interaction between sam and janet. they were really great togheter.

And by seeing that vid... just was thinking about it... AT is really a great actress. I am stuned every time I see her act. that scene from heroes when she is mad and sad at the same time about the death of janet. that is really wonderfull.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                                I was looking for something to watch on the tube while waiting for Mom to go to sleep. I found the season premier of Whistler. Well I watched about a half hour of it and went looking for something else.

It kinda reminds me of 90210, the O.C. and the show Craig Sheffer was on. I thought Nick Lea was good (former X person myself). Can't see the Twin Peak thing, except for the High School.

Now I'm kinda glad that AT stayed with SG-1. I see this show lasting about a season and I'm being nice.
                                I saw it last night, as well. And, I'm also glad that AT didn't take it. I wasn't really impressed with the show and think it stands the same chance of lasting as you.
                                In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                                so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                                Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                                Hic Comitas Regit
                                Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Working...
                                X