Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

edit: He plays the lead character from the show that Adam Baldwin (Colonel Dixon from 'Heroes'), Jewel Staite (Elia from Atlantis' 'Instict') and Morena Baccarin (who will be playing the adult Adria in s10) were from. In fact, going by the track record of using Firefly actors, I wouldn't be surprised if Nathan Fillion guest stared on a Stargate ep
    Fargate: SG-Fly?

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Here is the new ad from scifi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBm0u1Q2xOk
      looks great IMO

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        'mcleod's daughters'
        You've heard of that show? Its a locally produced Australian show about an outback farm... My sister watches it all the time. Had no idea it was known overseas though lol.

Comment

You've heard of that show? Its a locally produced Australian show about an outback farm... My sister watches it all the time. Had no idea it was known overseas though lol.
          It is even know in Europe... we can watch it every thursday...And it is a great show. I love watching it

Comment

mcleods daughters is a special show... that reads like a farming soap. I miss Claire.
            Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

sally
              I hope not, but thanks for the laugh!

Thanks AD for the pic. Still don't know him, but at least I have a face to the name!

Comment

i actually haven't heard of that show (i thought it was some group of women that liked 'highlander' tv show ). it's on the list on the amanda voting thinger when someone wants to trade votes. (it's where i got all the names in my previous post)

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

New episode photos from Morpheus and The Pegasus Project have been released! http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/sg10ep.html
                  Some interesting Sam ones in there

Comment

New episode photos from Morpheus and The Pegasus Project have been released! http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/sg10ep.html
                    Thanks for the link, AD.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                      Speaking of AD.... (were we?) lol

After taking the sketch back and forth with one of the concept illustrators here and also receiving some *awesome* feedback from a GW member here who I understand happens to be a multiple Hugo award winning science fiction artist! (holy talent on GW, batman!!) ... I revamped the Carter sketch again, taking everyone's suggestions and crit into account. The result is as follows (hopefully AD, you'll see a difference? Maybe? Possibly?!)

Cheers all (and more hugs!)***
                      geeeeek

REVAMP
                      Spoiler:

...annnd now I am off to go see Superman with several of my uber geekfranchise friends! lol Back tomorrow!

-
                      I don't know, geek, that little box with the red X in the middle doesn't look at all like Amanda.

On edit: Oh, there it is! The first time I clicked, I just got the red X. I like the revamped version.
                      Last edited by Strix varia; 30 June 2006, 08:46 PM.

My LJ

Comment

thanks, ad.

i had to actually go look up what the ep was about. i don't know any of the names or what they're about, but it's not because i'm not reading spoilers... lack. of. interest.

but thanks for those pics! (those last two are 'very' interesting... )

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, AD! Yes, some interesting Sam ones! And on a shallow note -- AT looks fabulous in these pics, not surprisingly! And I like her haircut in season 10.

Comment

sally
                            LOL! Sometimes it feels that way! Got to love Scifi!!!!

Comment

ZOMG! From another thread, its a pic from a new s10 preview!
                              Spoiler:

SAM IN ATLANTIS AND! Sam/Vala/John OT3!
                              Spoiler:
                              She's got a bird on her jacket sleeve under the SGC patch. What does that signify? The AF?

PS-> Superman was great! Well worth seeing!!
                              Last edited by minigeek; 30 June 2006, 08:52 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                Spoiler:
                                She's got a bird on her jacket sleeve under the SGC patch. What does that signify? The AF?

PS-> Superman was great! Well worth seeing!!
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't know if it's Air Force or not, but Daniel has the same 'wings' patch under the SGC patch in another pic

Comment

Working...
                                X