• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooobs you left out the swagger
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
      My guess is that scarimor will be waiting in line a pretty long time!!
      Not if we grab all those Ripple Sams. I bagsie the bare-armed nonchalant hottie by the door:

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18
        I love that add. "It's not like it's astrophysics or anything" so funny.

I also have a quick AT question. I was looking at a pic of her in the Stargate Magazine and her eyes were green. I thought they were blue? My mom also noticed this in 'Emancipation' when the Mongul guy said she had blue eyes, she contradicted it and said they were blue. Can someone set me straight, or is AT just wearing contacts?
        I think that is because of the fact that it was a picture... I mean with the light and the way you took a photo... that is why sometimes her eyes look green and sometimes blue... Sometimes they look bright blue and sometimes greyish... got everything to do with the light that is on her and they way the camera is positioned...

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
          No, I'm pretty sure that "Samming" is something else. Something quite specific. Something I'd really like to get a go at...
          AH. *blushes furiously*

Then perhaps we should vote to reserve the term "Samming" for the...erm...more grownup version of the dictionary.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Ah shouldn't that duty fall on Strix?
            Volunteering a person who can't spell to be the keeper of the dictionary is asking for trouble. Besides, I have a job already working for AD in security.

Lots of good discussion today... I wish I could keep up and contribute. But ya'll are great, and I am reminded why I love this thread so much!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
              Not if we grab all those Ripple Sams. I bagsie the bare-armed nonchalant hottie by the door:

"Bagsie?!" Bahaha!

Wow.

Comment

Is there a vid posted somewhere of Amanda behind the scenes season 10 - dancing or summat?

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                  I think that is because of the fact that it was a picture... I mean with the light and the way you took a photo... that is why sometimes her eyes look green and sometimes blue... Sometimes they look bright blue and sometimes greyish... got everything to do with the light that is on her and they way the camera is positioned...
                  Thank you. That would also explain why my eyes do the same thing. Must be a blonde with light colored eyes thing.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    "Bagsie?!" Bahaha!
                    What? What?

scarimor

Comment

and are you all still voting. Amanda is 137 off no 14!!! Keep at it everyone!!

Comment

I'm still voting. 103 votes to go until 14th place now.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Scari... I'll take the other thirteen
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

off course we are still voting and for the people who don't know the link here :http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/
                            and the guest may vote to... really she can use your support

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Scari... I'll take the other thirteen
                              Oh, what it must be like to be young, energetic and excessively optimistic
                              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Basically, when you quote a post with a picture, you should delete the image tags so that it is just the link. It's better for people's dial up.
                                that's what i mean. take off the 'img' tags please and don't quote the pic over and over.

it is a KILLER for dialup folks. I know when my puter has a lot of pics to download it keeps jumping up and down as each pic downloads.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X