Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    That particular lowdown is on the S8 DVD's (Region 4 anyway, probably region 2 as well. I'm not sure what the region 1's have), and I think it might be on the Atlantis s1 DVD's too.
    I have it on the Season 1 DVD's from SGA. It's region 2.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      Here, Sal, some Season 10 LUV instead of the green it won't let me give ya either...

Spoiler:

-
      Hey. Where'd you get that S10 cap?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Hey, Mandy! Morjana posted these in the RDA Thunk Thread a few days ago. I'm not sure where she got them, but I improved the color and contrast a little. There are
        Spoiler:
        three shots, two of them together and one of him talking to her just before the other two:

Enjoy!

Nighty-night, Samanda!
        Squeee! Those are great and RDA looks really good.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
          Where else? The queen of great spoilers - morjana - posted it a while back.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
            From this video. It's the Season 10 Sony preview.
            Or from Mala's site!
            Or from Morjana.
            Beware for spoilers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
              Or from Mala's site!
              Or from Morjana.
              Beware for spoilers!!!
              Thanks. Off to download.
              sigpic

Comment

Or from Mala's site!
                Or from Morjana.
                Beware for spoilers!!!
                Seeing RDA on SG-1 again makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I so wish I were AT right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Seeing RDA on SG-1 again makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I so wish I were AT right now.
                  Hey! You're not the only one *sigh*

Comment

Ummm yeah... I'll have one of those while you're brewing some there Scari

Originally posted by scarimor

'kay... gonna go and... um... "make a cuppa tea" or something - back in a while
                    sigpic

Comment

I have it on the Season 1 DVD's from SGA. It's region 2.
                      O.k., forgive my ignorance, but I'm new. What does region 1, region 2 mean? I have SGA season 1, but I don't have that clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                        O.k., forgive my ignorance, but I'm new. What does region 1, region 2 mean? I have SGA season 1, but I don't have that clip.
                        All parts of the globe have different 'regions' what concerns DVD's.
                        Europe is region 2, at least Belgium and France are
                        I don't know about the other but I think USA is 4 and Canada 1 or something like that.
                        Anyway, not all regions have the same bonus.
                        For example:
                        1. I have the whole version of Beyond the Gate: Amanda Tapping while those in the US have the cutted one who isn't as long and entertaining.
                        2. Region 2 hasn't got the commentary with Torri and Rachel alas the USA have.
                        The sad thing is you can't watch all the different regions on your DVD player either. Of course there are players where all regions are compatible. It's easier for those who buy a lot of DVD's online, that are shipped overseas.
                        You see?
                        Last edited by Lizlove; 27 June 2006, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know if Amanda can sing? Has she ever sung anything besides 'Row, row, row your boat' in public? I mean, most actors have at least some musical training, don't they?
                          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Hee!

You know that clip Mini posted a day or so ago, of the scene with Sam and Jack from Heroes 2? She'd mentioned that she'd found it on the shipper thread, where they'd done a Sam and Jack top ten.

So, curious, I poked around that thread, till I found the top ten moments page. It said on the top that fans had voted in March of 2006 for their favorite SAm/Jack moment, and I thought "Man! I missed it! I want to vote on my favorite Sam/Jack moment!"

Then I scrolled down the page, to the very clip Mini posted. And saw myself quoted on that scene.

Guess I voted after all. Hee!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                              Does anyone know if Amanda can sing? Has she ever sung anything besides 'Row, row, row your boat' in public? I mean, most actors have at least some musical training, don't they?
                              I don't think she likes to sing in public and we never heard her IIRC.
                              She does play some guitar but it seems she isn't really good at it or she pretends she isn't good

Comment

All parts of the globe have different 'regions' what concerns DVD's.
                                Europe is region 2, at least Belgium and France are
                                I don't know about the other but I think USA is 4 and Canada 1 or something like that.
                                Anyway, not all regions have the same bonus.
                                For example:
                                1. I have the whole version of Beyond the Gate: Amanda Tapping while those in the US have the cutted one who isn't as long and entertaining.
                                2. Region 2 hasn't got the commentary with Torri and Rachel alas the USA have.
                                The sad thing is you can't watch all the different regions on your DVD player either. Of course there are players where all regions are compatible. It's easier for those who buy a lot of DVD's online, that are shipped overseas.
                                You see?
                                USA and Canada are both Region 1.

What I'd like to know is if any region got a commentary for the long version of Threads. USA didn't and if someone could provide it, I'd be forever grateful.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X