Lys
    SG-1fanintn
    SG1Poz
    ShimmeringStar
    Simhavaktra
    Lady Jeep
    LOL4JACK
    WhatFateAlmondRoca

I recall everyone on this list posting on this thread although some have been lurking lately, and they are all going to Shore Leave according to the list on the SL thread.
    I'm here, I'm going to SL! Can't wait to meet you all.
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Good night everyone and keep voting for Amanda!!!

How gorgeous is she??? Go Amanda!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
        Good night everyone and keep voting for Amanda!!!

How gorgeous is she??? Go Amanda!
        she is really gorgeous... I really love her hair, certainly when it is that long... she looks so good with it... loving it.
        AT with long hair is all what you want... I mean as much as I like her with short hair... she also looks good with long hair

WELKOM DAWN11

and well I am again starting to vote for our favourit actress... Hope she can get over Gillian Anderson.

Comment

Just thought I'd drop off some random pics of our gal Sam...

Very large cap from 2010
          Spoiler:

Another large cap from 2010
          Spoiler:

A little back pr0n for our Sam and ATthunkers out there.
          Spoiler:

Comment

*drools*

Thank you
            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Another large cap from 2010
              Spoiler:

A little back pr0n for our Sam and ATthunkers out there.
              Spoiler:

The gooey stuff is disgusting but... kinda hot?

About that large cap from 2010; she's wearing that little black number when she's filming Resurrection is she not?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                The gooey stuff is disgusting but... kinda hot?

About that large cap from 2010; she's wearing that little black number when she's filming Resurrection is she not?
                RepliCarter is just hot in general... and the gooey stuff looks nice on her... has something on it... I mean it is hot... I don't think I know a better word for it than hot... did I mention hot???
                Still for me I love RepliCarter... it is AT at her best... evil (I mean she is evil but still looks human and not that evil)
                I love it when AT has to play roles like that. Thinking about Jplinar (not really evil but still), Entity and when she plays RepliCarter. She is so good in it.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                  RepliCarter is just hot in general... and the gooey stuff looks nice on her... has something on it... I mean it is hot... I don't think I know a better word for it than hot... did I mention hot???
                  Still for me I love RepliCarter... it is AT at her best... evil (I mean she is evil but still looks human and not that evil)
                  I love it when AT has to play roles like that. Thinking about Jplinar (not really evil but still), Entity and when she plays RepliCarter. She is so good in it.
                  Ok, just to make sure I understand what you were saying...

AT... Good.

AT playing Replicarter ...Very Good.

AT playing EVIL Replicarter...Hot!

AT covered in goo while playing EVIL Replicarter...Very Hot!

Kinda makes you wonder how AT felt when they were covering her in all that goo. Ya know, just standing around nonchalantly, whistling to yourself, trying to ignore the fact that you're wearing next to nothing while make-up department covers your body in wet, sticky goo. I hope it was at least during the summer when they filmed this because I could imagine it got very cold otherwise.
                  Last edited by ForeverSg1; 27 June 2006, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Now that's the way to start the morning off.

My LJ

Comment

Kinda makes you wonder how AT felt when they were covering her in all that goo. Ya know, just standing around nonchalantly, whistling to yourself, trying to ignore the fact that you're wearing next to nothing while make-up department covers your body in wet, sticky goo. I hope it was at least during the summer when they filmed this because I could imagine it got very cold otherwise.
                      Is it really AT?
                      I kinda had the impression she wasn't so much into the naked department.

Comment

AT... Good.

Damm Straight!

Kinda makes you wonder how AT felt when they were covering her in all that goo. Ya know, just standing around nonchalantly, whistling to yourself, trying to ignore the fact that you're standing there wearing next to nothing while make-up department covers your body in wet, sticky goo. I hope it was at least during the summer when they filmed this because I could imagine it got very cold otherwise.
                        You know that Gateworld banner with Amanda going crosseyed and she's wearing that grey sweater? Well its cap from the lowdown that was aired before s8 started ('From Stargate to Atlantis' I believe it was called). Anyway, she's talking about how she had to film that very scene and that it was freezing cold on the set (even though it was quite hot outside or something). Then she mentions that nudity is not one of her fortes, and does the little cross-eyed thing

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          You know that Gateworld banner with Amanda going crosseyed and she's wearing that grey sweater? Well its cap from the lowdown that was aired before s8 started ('From Stargate to Atlantis' I believe it was called). Anyway, she's talking about how she had to film that very scene and that it was freezing cold on the set (even though it was quite hot outside or something). Then she mentions that nudity is not one of her fortes, and does the little cross-eyed thing
                          I guess that answers my question
                          Thanks *off to search a possible vid out there*

Comment

AT... Good.

'kay... gonna go and... um... "make a cuppa tea" or something - back in a while
                            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor

'kay... gonna go and... um... "make a cuppa tea" or something - back in a while
                              LOL!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                                I guess that answers my question
                                Thanks *off to search a possible vid out there*
                                That particular lowdown is on the S8 DVD's (Region 4 anyway, probably region 2 as well. I'm not sure what the region 1's have), and I think it might be on the Atlantis s1 DVD's too.

Comment

Working...
                                X