Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Here, Sal, some Season 10 LUV instead of the green it won't let me give ya either...

Spoiler:

-
    Hey mini, where did you find that pic? Link please
    (Oh and you know how small I am..any room in your suitcase )
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      My apologies in advance to the non-shippers in Samanda...but I just can't resist. So, you may want to skip this one:

Wish I may, wish I might
      Have my way with Jack tonight!
      That is HILARIOUS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Hey mini, where did you find that pic? Link please
        (Oh and you know how small I am..any room in your suitcase )
        Hey, Mandy! Morjana posted these in the RDA Thunk Thread a few days ago. I'm not sure where she got them, but I improved the color and contrast a little. There are
        Spoiler:
        three shots, two of them together and one of him talking to her just before the other two:

Enjoy!

Nighty-night, Samanda!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
          I'd say that Vala's character is a good example of that. "Prometheus Unbound" showed sex jokes, but it also could have been a starting point for a reasonably decent background for her character; somebody who had been through a lot and was used to thinking of herself first, second, third, fourth... you get the idea. Vala as she was introduced in "Prometheus Unbound" didn't need to be a sex-obsessed, cliched bad girl but the emphasis on cheap sex jokes in her early Season Nine appearances makes it very difficult for her character to get beyond that.

Perhaps there were people who found Vala's jokes funny and maybe TPTB enjoyed writing a "fun" character, but had Vala's screentime in the first six episodes of Season Nine been devoted more towards adding depth and history than to fun, they would have a better developed, more interesting character with which to work in Season Ten.

The same is true of Mitchell. More time spent on figuring out who he is, what makes him tick and deciding which of his personalities to stick with would have served the character, and the show as a whole, far better than all the hewo moments in the world ever could.
          I agree completely. I only hope that in season 10, TPTB will work on character development. Of course, I don't want the rest of the team to be left in the background all season. There has to be a way to make us care about Vala and Mitchell and still see plenty of Sam, Daniel, and Tealc'. Keep it balanced.

AT is at 19!!!!Keep voting

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal

AT is at 19!!!!Keep voting
            She's gone up 20 spots since we started!

Comment

Yeah!!!! We still need to move her closer to RDA and BB! Hey, let's just give the SG team the top slots!

Comment

Spoiler:
                Yikes.... SQUEEEE... although that looks quite behind the scenes-ish, is that PDL in the background? Either way.. SQUEEE!

Hey, Mandy! Morjana posted these in the RDA Thunk Thread a few days ago. I'm not sure where she got them, but I improved the color and contrast a little. There are
                Spoiler:
                three shots, two of them together and one of him talking to her just before the other two:

Enjoy!

Nighty-night, Samanda!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                  She desserves it. For spending all those hours on Stargate. For making us create this big happy family. For making wishes come true. For saving some of us. For showing us there still is love and compassion out there. And for much more...
                  Amen to that!! (((((Amanda)))))
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                    Can of diet Coke: $.75
                    Throat lozenges to soothe the laughter pain: $4.35
                    New keyboard, to replace the one now soaked in diet coke: $40.00

Sam's list for Santa: Priceless!
                    LOL...very cool!!!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

My apologies in advance to the non-shippers in Samanda...but I just can't resist. So, you may want to skip this one:

Wish I may, wish I might
                      Have my way with Jack tonight!
                      [/CENTER]
                      WooHoo!!!! Ship ship hooray!!!!
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Congratulations, minigeek and Skydiver and ForeverSG-1! I'm so excited for you!!!! (and jealous of you---sigh!)
                        That goes double for me...wish I could go but alas my bank balance and family committments say...only in your dreams!!!! DoH!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Amanda's nearly at #18....keep voting people!!!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

WELCOME TO GW DAWN11!!

Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                              I can't believe I left out Chimera. That episode was... Come on, Sam! The guy stalked you! That's just freaky. I hate to think she was THAT desperate. She should have dumped him! Not only did he put his own life in danger, Pete risked ruining the entire stakeout and getting more people hurt. As a cop, he should have known better. And Sam...maybe she still hadn't fully recovered from the Prometheus incident. Her judgment must have been clouded.
                              Oh thank you thank you thank you - I have needed that one fan-wanked for a long time. I owe you one!
                              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                                WELCOME TO GW DAWN11!!

ouch! so cute with long hairs I'm in love...
                                Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

Working...
                                X