Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    WHAT? I mean if you think like that she will never make it...And well she is getting closer and closer you know... just keep voting...ask all your friends/family/... everyone should be voting for AT... she is just the best no arguement about that so... VOTE http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/

Edit: and if you are wondering why she is the best... just go to the poll that was made about best acting of AT...
    Yeah! I mean, in less than 24 hours we've been able to move her from #39 (?) all the way to #25, I think we are doing great. Let's keep voting and move her as far up as possible. We still got some days to go.
    Last edited by Dani76; 26 June 2006, 02:17 PM.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

WHAT? I mean if you think like that she will never make it...And well she is getting closer and closer you know... just keep voting...ask all your friends/family/... everyone should be voting for AT... she is just the best no arguement about that so... VOTE http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/

Edit: and if you are wondering why she is the best... just go to the poll that was made about best acting of AT...
      Well, we can try for the best ranking we can get, given we didn't start this until late in the month.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
        I love hugs. LOL I hug *everybody* - it started in Theatre school and I just can't seem... to.... stop... hugging.... people.... Seriously, if you point me at a person (that doesn't creep me out!), I will hug them. Well... there are SOME exceptions. But not many!!

hee hee

Hey, if we all hugged strangers more often, maybe the world would be a happier place, huh? Hmmm... or else we'd all just never get anything done, going from person to person and squeeeezing them...
        Mini... I think you've just got yourself a leech hug-buddy friend for the Gabit con
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Mini... I think you've just got yourself a leech hug-buddy friend for the Gabit con

Cool !

Last edited by minigeek; 26 June 2006, 12:19 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            I also noticed that someone else is getting more votes, so I don't think we will catch up, maybe we should vote for RDA and start voting July1 from the beginning instead of coming in at the end? Just a thought
            I think that we should keep voting for Amanda - if nothing else, it's a good warm-up for the July round - and make sure that those on the Jack/RDA threads know about the vote so that they can lend him their support.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Here ya go...

Caption This!
              AT: Please let security keep minigeek away from me at Gabit2.
              sigpic

Comment

Here ya go...

Caption This!

Amanda (During filming season 9) "Beam me up Scotty!"

Comment

Here's another one to Caption if you get bored...or you can just admire Amanda's pretty smile.

sam: oh look how they all are voting for me... I really love my fans

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    AT: Please let security keep minigeek away from me at Gabit2.
                    LOL! Hey!

In all probability, when I meet the lady, I'll probably clam right up and have no idea what to say; just stand there stuttering incoherantly. D'oh.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

LOL! Hey!

In all probability, when I meet the lady, I'll probably clam right up and have no idea what to say; just stand there stuttering incoherantly. D'oh.
                      For some reason I really can't believe that...
                      And if I'm going, I will push you in her arms if the need arises! Or make you talk... !!

Comment

LOL! Hey!

I'm with ya mini! At this point, I have no desire to even make an EFFORT to talk with her, heh heh.
                        Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 26 June 2006, 01:38 PM. Reason: wrong prepositional phrase... what? it bothered me.

Comment

Sam: please let me be the leader of sg1 in season10... amen
                          Good one! Wish I could come up with something witty...

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            I also noticed that someone else is getting more votes, so I don't think we will catch up, maybe we should vote for RDA and start voting July1 from the beginning instead of coming in at the end? Just a thought
                            I'm going to keep voting for Amanda. RDA's up there already. But I agree. If we start from July 1st, Amanda will be up there as well. We're moving up pretty fast now...maybe not top 10, but top 20 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                              I'm going to keep voting for Amanda. RDA's up there already. But I agree. If we start from July 1st, Amanda will be up there as well. We're moving up pretty fast now...maybe not top 10, but top 20 for sure.
                              We're at 22 and we still have 4 days to go.
                              A day ago we were #35! I think we're heading where she belongs... but of course in our hearts she will always have the first place... no?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                Well, we can try for the best ranking we can get, given we didn't start this until late in the month.
                                Yeah. And if we start early next month, AT will be WAY at the top. Go AT! I think this is neat-it's just a small token of our appreciation, but it's something. We've managed to move her from 39 to 22 in hardly anytime! Let's push on for 4.5 more days and see where she lands. Don't underestimate the power of Samandans!

Comment

Working...
                                X