Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
    Seems like she might have had a bad experience before, or else she wouldn't be so defensive. I've got plot bunnies running in my head!
    That's a story I'd like to read.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

There is a new season 10 trailer up on SciFi's web site with a couple of clips I have not seen on tv including this cap I was able to get today

Spoiler:

to see the full trailer go to SciFi's web site here
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular

NC
        Dude... Those little Jim Henson critters creep me out. I don't know if I wanna see the SG-1 versions.

And I should be surprised that they did something like this on Angel, but somehow I'm not... Hmm...

Originally posted by tsaxlady
        There is a new season 10 trailer up on SciFi's web site with a couple of clips I have not seen on tv including this cap I was able to get today

Spoiler:

to see the full trailer go to SciFi's web site here
        Yay, tsax! I saw that earlier, and I meant to mention something here. I should've known you'd be able to cap that little part.

It looks like a pod, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Dude... Those little Jim Henson critters creep me out. I don't know if I wanna see the SG-1 versions.

And I should be surprised that they did something like this on Angel, but somehow I'm not... Hmm...

Yay, tsax! I saw that earlier, and I meant to mention something here. I should've known you'd be able to cap that little part.

It looks like a pod, doesn't it?
          You know what I would bet money on....

Spoiler:

It's one of those pod type things they cart them off to the Tok'ra/Asgard/Saviours of the week in.... so I would hazard a guess of that being what she is put in when she is rescued from her drifting through space, suffering from oxygen depletion or something, like the way Jack was carted off in Frozen
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

Spoiler:

It's one of those pod type things they cart them off to the Tok'ra/Asgard/Saviours of the week in.... so I would hazard a guess of that being what she is put in when she is rescued from her drifting through space, suffering from oxygen depletion or something, like the way Jack was carted off in Frozen
            I don't know if I like the sound of
            Spoiler:
            carting off Carter
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

The puppet of Angel in Smile time really doesn't bother me as much as this one
              Spoiler:

I'd hate to see what Sam would have to devise to destroy that one.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                The puppet of Angel in Smile time really doesn't bother me as much as this one
                Spoiler:

I'd hate to see what Sam would have to devise to destroy that one.
                Oh I know, she'd throw Cam at him, if his mighty sword fighting doesn't work he can always bore him with his grand ma's stories
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam
                  Found her last post from April 22, Guess she is lost with her cyberspace
                  Yep. Bummer. Well, at least it was expected. Thanks for finding that, JanSam! I was getting a bit worried there.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

Spoiler:
                  Yeah! I was thinking the exact same thing. Though, with how action-packed this episode is supposed to be...

Spoiler:
                  I'd imagine it'll be a quick fix. You know, that Grouchy Ass-gard? He'll probably beam it in (or make it from scratch) and she'll be fine in no time. But Carter in Peril suggests some level of importance in regards to the character, so I'll take what I can get.

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                  I don't know if I like the sound of
                  Spoiler:
                  carting off Carter
                  Don't worry!

Spoiler:
                  It'll be temporary.

And LaCroix! A little warning? I'm gonna have nightmares!
                  Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 22 June 2006, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    Oh I know, she'd throw Cam at him, if his mighty sword fighting doesn't work he can always bore him with his grand ma's stories
                    Maybe Cam and Chucky can get locked in eternal (or as good as) combat like
                    Spoiler:
                    Anubis and Oma Desala.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                      Spoiler:
                      Anubis and Oma Desala.
                      oh come on... Cam doesn't make a change agains chucky... he is defeteated in 1 sec.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                        oh come on... Cam doesn't make a change agains chucky... he is defeteated in 1 sec.
                        Whoops. Guess we know who'll be leading SG-1 now...and no, I don't mean Chucky.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          Whoops. Guess we know who'll be leading SG-1 now...and no, I don't mean Chucky.
                          well yeah that would be normal... it is the only one (besides jack than) who deserves it...
                          so go SAM SAM SAM

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            I'm okay with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                              Spoiler:
                              Anubis and Oma Desala.
                              why because they're both puppets? well that's just unfair and mean. why would you say that!

i'd like to see brad dourif on stargate though. he's great as a villain, but maybe (and only partially to keep this an on topic post) he could play an sgc scientist. he's a good actor, AT's a good actress. they would be great on screen together. although because of LotR if they did get him he'd probably be
                              Spoiler:
                              a prior or an ori or just one of ye olde alien(e) types, in which case he wouldn't get scenes with AT probably. unless things change on the show in terms of cast screen times.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                                Hey Sal. Got a link for the "accidentaly high" vid?
                                i don't have the link because i saved it to my computer. sorry.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X