Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Holy moses, she looks .... 22 or something! That woman does not age!

Thanks for the great caps, Kat!

mg (I've been working with a senior supervisor from ILM all day and I'm having severe 'I'm not worthy' moments... continually lol Maybe I should bow or somethin'... nah, he'd just think I was weird. Well okay so he already knows THAT... )
    You are right about not ageing. I was watching singularity the other day and she looked younger than I do now. And even on that pic there, she looks younger than I do! Not fair!

And I'm sure you *are* worthy
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      I managed to make a few caps of the new Scifi Promo with Amanda.

More caps here...
      Spoiler:

Wonderful caps, Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        You are right about not ageing. I was watching singularity the other day and she looked younger than I do now. And even on that pic there, she looks younger than I do! Not fair!

And I'm sure you *are* worthy

and ya know what? i actually think that this is part of why some people have such a problem with her sometimes. she looks so young, she couldn't possibly have all of the qualifications she has, she couldn't possibly be taken seriously as leader of the number 1 sg team, blah blah blah.

and i don't (just) mean that its a jealousy thing, because in a lot of cases its just that people have a problem responding to the superior knowledge, abilities and authority of those whom they perceive to be younger than them.

just a crazy thought. ignore me.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          and ya know what? i actually think that this is part of why some people have such a problem with her sometimes. she looks so young, she couldn't possibly have all of the qualifications she has, she couldn't possibly be taken seriously as leader of the number 1 sg team, blah blah blah.

and i don't (just) mean that its a jealousy thing, because in a lot of cases its just that people have a problem responding to the superior knowledge, abilities and authority of those whom they perceive to be younger than them.

just a crazy thought. ignore me.
          No, that makes sense. Not only is she younger than most(not only young-looking), she's a woman. You have to admire her for all she's probably had to endure from some people.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
            Stop it! STOP IT! I'm freakin out all over a-freakin-gain!

Ah, cmon, you know you love it!
            Spoiler:
            This shot took place after Angel’s werewolf girlfriend tried to eat him.

Somehow, these next two remind me of Cam.

Spoiler:

You know, I've read all kinds of whimisical fan fics where Sam turned into a cat, was miniaturized, several where she was reduced in age, but never one where she was turned into a puppet. Anybody want to write it?

NC

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              stop what?

oh, by the way

Spoiler:

If I hadn't just greened you for your caption I'd green you for being mean.
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                You know, I've read all kinds of whimisical fan fics where Sam turned into a cat, was miniaturized, several where she was reduced in age, but never one where she was turned into a puppet. Anybody want to write it?
                No! grrrrrrrrr
                scarimor

Comment

Thinking: Smile and nod, Smile and nod.... and find someone who can translate Manc!
                  LOL. Step into the breach, TJ!
                  scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                    No, that makes sense. Not only is she younger than most(not only young-looking), she's a woman. You have to admire her for all she's probably had to endure from some people.
                    I wonder what kind of COs Sam had before she joined the stargate program, she was pretty defensive when she first appeared in "Children Of The Gods".

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

LOL. Step into the breach, TJ!
                      *cough* Keep it PG, Keep it PG, Keep it PG. Ack... cough... splutter... cough...

Spoiler:

I'll step into her breach any time

Dammit!

Comment

*cough* Keep it PG, Keep it PG, Keep it PG. Ack... cough... splutter... cough...

Spoiler:

I'll step into her breach any time

Dammit!
                        FAIL!

(but who can blamer yer?)
                        scarimor

Comment

FAIL!

(but who can blamer yer?)
                          I know.

Maintaining PG standards when provoked is my weak point, second only to my problems in mathmatics. Thank goodness there's no QTS exam in PG awareness

Comment

Thank goodness there's no QTS exam in PG awareness
                            Now wouldn't that be a fun course to write?
                            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                              I wonder what kind of COs Sam had before she joined the stargate program, she was pretty defensive when she first appeared in "Children Of The Gods".
                              Seems like she might have had a bad experience before, or else she wouldn't be so defensive. I've got plot bunnies running in my head!

Comment

Now wouldn't that be a fun course to write?
                                No. It would be absolute sheer and utter torture. Unless we're going for the *other* side of PG, that is

Comment

Working...
                                X