Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    that's why i never thought that pete would be good for her. pete worships her too much, puts her too much on a pedestal.
    Yes, but like an object of desire, not a person. For example, thinking that her wishes, preferences, input and opinion didn't count when choosing the house he planned they would share together.

she needs someone that can say 'honey, you're tired, let me do it', but who knows WHEN to say that and doesn't smother her. someone that's there for her but who also respects her independence
    Or even realises that she's an independent entity. Pete didn't.
    scarimor

Comment

Hey guys!! Just popped back to check out what's been happening since last night. I am so totally jealous of all of you (in a good way!!) who have had the pleasure of attending an SG con and especially for those who have met Amanda. One of my life goals is to go to a con and meet AT. I think she's an absolute gem. So...I'm gonna go now and wallow in my self pity and read some fics before I hit the sack. BTW...had fun catching up on the posts...very cool. Have a great day/night everyone and see you tomorrow!

She's got the best smile in the world!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
        She woulda decked him
        Ooooh i wonder what she would have felt like when she was back to her self again! I think Jack would have made it plain to her that is was not her fault and Sam would have been saying something along the lines of "but i should have shown more restrant sir, i could have just walked away, even shouted at you , but not hit you!"
        I did love that scene though
        ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
          Ooooh i wonder what she would have felt like when she was back to her self again!
          The Air Force officer side or her would be mortified at having struck a superior officer. That would be fun
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
            The Air Force officer side or her would be mortified at having struck a superior officer. That would be fun
            Ooooh I feel that dreaded little plot bunny nipping at my heels
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Write it, write it!!!

She would have been mortified... with the saucer!carter!eyes to boot

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Ooooh I feel that dreaded little plot bunny nipping at my heels
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                Write it, write it!!!

She would have been mortified... with the saucer!carter!eyes to boot
                Damn you, Myrth! I thought you said saucy Carter and thought "Hey, that's my kinda fic". Thanks for getting my hopes up.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  Damn you, Myrth! I thought you said saucy Carter and thought "Hey, that's my kinda fic". Thanks for getting my hopes up.
                  Hmmm? maybe I could incorporate both
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                    Ever get the feeling that you're re-watching BtVS s7 and next year going to be Angel s5?

I'm hoping that maybe TPTB listened to the uproar from last year. But like you said time will tell.
                    Sometimes I do.

But heh-
                    Spoiler:
                    I believe everyone died at the end of Angel S4
                    -so my theory is S5 could have been all kinds of good.

Maybe we'll get lucky.

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    aaww. am i the only one who actually liked buffy s7?

angel season 5? no no. that show ended in season 4. the did do one episode where angel turned into a puppet after the show ended in season 4, but that was all. just that one episode.

Are you serious? They did? I...No. A puppet? You're joking, right?

And, on a more serious note:

I have a question for AT for those attending Shore Leave, if you are able. This was inspired by yesterday's Proof Positive marathon.

While she was doing that show, did any of the episodes/things they investigated make her a believer in any aspect of the supernatural that she hadn't been before?

Comment

I just have a question about an extra... I really don't know it is on region 2 dvd but still I am going to ask it maybe someone knows it...

In a music vid I recently saw there was Carter sitting with Sheppard (I think it is him) and watching some people doing gym and than afterwards they give them point. and one of the guys want to run in the stargate.
                      From what extra is that? cause I want to use it in a music vid I want to make it but don't know where to look for it.

EDIT: I already found the clip on the internet
                      Last edited by RepliCartertje; 22 June 2006, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

but one scene/ep i would have *loved* to have seen continued was the sam-jack fighting scene from 'the light'.
                        Yes! I loved cranky Sam.
                        (to me), their scene on the beach was shippy, but there also was real pissysam there that i would have loved to have seen totally unleashed for a while.

how would that scene have ended if teal'c hadn't interrupted? i think, as a shipper, they would have kissed. but, i also think that hostility would have been present and would have continued after it. how disobedient would sam have gotten? and how would they have adjusted after that ordeal was over and they returned to the sgc?
                        yep, another missed opportunity from the ptb.

sally
                        Nooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          I have a problem. I can no longer type the word same. I leave the e off now. So it's sam this and sam that. SamE. SamE, samE, samE. I'll keep working at it, but I think I'm obsessed with Sam.
                          You say that like it's a problem. ?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                            Hey, this is kinda OT, but I was wondering if anyone has seen deepspace around? I haven't seen her here in a long time!
                            No. I've been thinking about her too. I PMed a week or so ago, but no response. Do I remember right that she was going to be without a computer for a while? But it's been a long time...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              i saw/heard her at a con a few years ago, and i don't remember her sounding different. does she use her real voice in the behind the scenes stuff?

i just finished watching a couple of vids ('accidently high' and oobs own 'that girl'). i LOVE seeing goofy/funny amanda!!

sally
                              Hey Sal. Got a link for the "accidentaly high" vid?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                You say that like it's a problem. ?
                                It isn't...until I start typing.

And bump!

Comment

Working...
                                X