Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strix varia
    Yeah, not so unfair, I think, because she has to work hard for that body. I keep thinking, yeah, I could look that good, too. But then I'd have to, like, stop eating for a year. And train to run in marathons.
    I agree. For me it would be impossible!!! I am 62 and have knee and back problems. First I would need a kind person to supply me with a swimming pool and then I would have to have my jaw wired shut to prevent me from eating. Then I would need someone to come out and make me swim several hours a day. Oh well I can dream.
    Heading to the kitchen

Joanne

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 61
      I agree. For me it would be impossible!!! I am 62 and have knee and back problems. First I would need a kind person to supply me with a swimming pool and then I would have to have my jaw wired shut to prevent me from eating. Then I would need someone to come out and make me swim several hours a day. Oh well I can dream.
      Heading to the kitchen

Joanne
      HA! i'm 24 and me too! on all of that stuff. ah well. i swear i'm gonna try to fix my back problems and get in shape. i swear. and the knee thing is a lost cause probably, no explaination. i will need someone to teach me to swim properly in addition to all of your stuff though. i haven't been in a swimming pool in about 12 years. and i avoid the sea because i live beside the irish sea. yuck. now if you'll excuse me i'm off to fix myself a nice big crisp sandwich!

but anywho, yeah AT really does look fantastic. looking forward to seeing her in the next season. lets hope we aren't disappointed!

Comment

Happy Birthday Über!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
          And train to run in marathons.
          lol, wasn't Amanda actually training to do that or something though? May not have been a marathon, but I'm pretty sure she was keen do some sort of athletic thing in New York? but had to cancel since she was pregnant...

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

“Have I ever told you that you’d make a great space pirate?”

To her credit, the bizarre comment didn’t throw Sam. (She always seemed to get him, even when he was being crazy.) Something shifted in her expression and suddenly she looked dangerous as hell, her eyes glittering and her lips pulled into a soft smirk.

“You bet your ass I would,” she agreed

--------

Just a little excerpt from a quite humorous little fic:

Space Pirates: Way Cooler Than Ninjas" by Annerb
              Last edited by astrogeologist; 19 June 2006, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist

To her credit, the bizarre comment didn’t throw Sam. (She always seemed to get him, even when he was being crazy.) Something shifted in her expression and suddenly she looked dangerous as hell, her eyes glittering and her lips pulled into a soft smirk.

--------

Space Pirates: Way Cooler Than Ninjas by Annerb

the link doesn't work
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Now THAT'S entertainment! Vala and Sam in leather pirate outfits (well, sorta) ... LOL Daniel chanting through every language he knows. Mitchell *and* Jack; Teal'c with a sense of humor... if only Anne was writing season ten!!

Thanks for the rec, astro... it was fantastic!

(Try this link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3000730/1/)

--------

Space Pirates: Way Cooler Than Ninjas by Annerb

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I just tried the link too and it didn't work.

Comment

Space Pirate leather!Sam? Oh I gotta read this... I mean the mental image alone is worthwhile!

Originally posted by minigeek
                      Now THAT'S entertainment! Vala and Sam in leather pirate outfits (well, sorta) ... LOL Daniel chanting through every language he knows. Mitchell *and* Jack; Teal'c with a sense of humor... if only Anne was writing season ten!!

Thanks for the rec, astro... it was fantastic!

(Try this link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3000730/1/)
                      sigpic

Comment

the new link works, and it is a cute fic
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thank you astro and mini. Loved the little ditty at the end.

And good night all.

Comment

It's hilarious.... worth it for Teal'c's one liner alone

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            the new link works, and it is a cute fic
                            sigpic

Comment

--------

Space Pirates: Way Cooler Than Ninjas" by Annerb
                              Fixed the broken link (sorry about that folks )

Comment

Squee!!! on the spoiler shots... and it's just assumed I agree with the whole AT is freaking stunning thing right?

Originally posted by minigeek
                                I was looking at some Season 10 spoiler pictures that morjana posted to one of the lists online, and while I was going through them it really struck me (one, how gorgeous AT is ), and two, that she must have been working out like a fiend this past year. Not that she didn't look fantastic last year, too, but you'd never in a billion years know she EVER had a baby. She's got the body of a twenty-two year old! Which is so unfair! LOL (Of course, I'm happy for her, too...)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Also from morjana's set. This one's a cool action shot (for AD) Looks like Sam might be giving orders in this one, too. Maybe. Possibly. Well, okay I'm hoping...

-
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X