Happy Birthday Oooooooober!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
        ^^pyromaniac^^
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

I was looking at some Season 10 spoiler pictures that morjana posted to one of the lists online, and while I was going through them it really struck me (one, how gorgeous AT is ), and two, that she must have been working out like a fiend this past year. Not that she didn't look fantastic last year, too, but you'd never in a billion years know she EVER had a baby. She's got the body of a twenty-two year old! Which is so unfair! LOL (Of course, I'm happy for her, too...)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          Also from morjana's set. This one's a cool action shot (for AD) Looks like Sam might be giving orders in this one, too. Maybe. Possibly. Well, okay I'm hoping...

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Rodney MacKay is "snot under pressure". He gets very snotty and sarcastic. I find MacKay an interesting and entertaining character except for those scenes, which become predictable all too quickly.

In contrast, Sam's occasional bursts of impatience/frustration - e.g. in Arthurs Mantle - "Notice it! NOTICE IT!" - are refreshing.
            Very true. That was a scene where you really see that Sam is so quick to see stuff. The SGC really takes her for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              no, he's not.

and ranting rodney...as cute as he is, gets old after about 2.3 minutes
              Oh yeah. Near the end of S2 I was this close to throwing something at the screen when Rodney broke into one of his fits.
              sigpic

Comment

Rodney MacKay is "snot under pressure". He gets very snotty and sarcastic.
                ROFL. Perfect.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                  I just think it'd be cool for Sam and McKay to have a full on hair pulling, nail scratching cat fight one day. LOL Now THAT would be drama.

Oh, and just so she doesn't miss it
                  on the bottom of that last page (once again)

HOW old are ya anyway?!?!

-
                  Thank you one, thank you all.

Today, I be...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Thank you one, thank you all.

Today, I be...

And you don't look a day over 20
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Time to bump up to the top of the page

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Happy Birthday Ooooober!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                          I was looking at some Season 10 spoiler pictures that morjana posted to one of the lists online, and while I was going through them it really struck me (one, how gorgeous AT is ), and two, that she must have been working out like a fiend this past year. Not that she didn't look fantastic last year, too, but you'd never in a billion years know she EVER had a baby. She's got the body of a twenty-two year old! Which is so unfair! LOL (Of course, I'm happy for her, too...)
                          Yeah, not so unfair, I think, because she has to work hard for that body. I keep thinking, yeah, I could look that good, too. But then I'd have to, like, stop eating for a year. And train to run in marathons.

My LJ

Comment

Happy Birthday Uber!!!!

Comment

image snurched from chelle db

Sam: OooooooooooOooober is HOW old?

HAPPY
                              BIRTHDAY
                              YOUR OOOoooooOOOOoberness!!!
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                Yeah, not so unfair, I think, because she has to work hard for that body. I keep thinking, yeah, I could look that good, too. But then I'd have to, like, stop eating for a year. And train to run in marathons.
                                No, no, it's definitely unfair. As long as there's work to do and I don't want to do it, it's very unfair.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X