Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      you're bad, so very very bad
      Might be...
      scarimor

Comment

So, a whole article on Mitchell and his alleged 'leadership' of SG-1, but no specific mention of Sam at all. Big enough hint of how they view the situation?

More surprising (*cough*) information: S10
        Spoiler:
        Apparently Mitchell is the one to save Sam from her EVA predicament.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
          So, a whole article on Mitchell and his alleged 'leadership' of SG-1, but no specific mention of Sam at all. Big enough hint of how they view the situation?

More surprising (*cough*) information: S10
          Spoiler:
          Apparently Mitchell is the one to save Sam from her EVA predicament.

Spoiler:
          Really? Not sure how I feel about that. I dont think I have a problem with it it its a team mate helping out another team mate, but I might have a problem with it if its the man saving the damsel in distress. I'm not saying that is what they would, i dont think they would, but i could be wrong and i would be kinda disappointed if they went down that round. As always this only my humble opinon.

I've just been watching enemies and i love that scene when they firing their guns running down the corridor, its cool

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam
            Happy Birthday ÜberSG-1Fan

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/226...uer45mm1ls.jpg

On edit.....well I could have swore the forum had ÜberSG-1Fan listed as a birthday today.....but it's not now.....so if not....then just disregard......and I'll take my embarrassed self back to lurking.
            LOL

Well thank you! That's very thoughtful of you.

But the big day is June 19th, not 18th.

Last edited by Skydiver; 18 June 2006, 12:48 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I think the "Stargate Barbie" comment was Amanda laughing at herself b/c she was having trouble with the new gun in Avenger. I love that she can laugh at herself. I remember one clip from a Q&A I saw asking about how she came up with Geek Sam & was it from geeky fans- and she said something like "no, geeky Amanda".

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                I have to say that this is what bugs me most about BB's interviews regarding the subject. "They all know so much, so I'm more egalitarian" is all well and good as far as it goes, but this nearly complete ignoring of the BIGGEST issue -- CARTER -- annoys me no end. I'm not blaming BB in particular because I can imagine that he was given a directive from On High; nevertheless, it grates.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry
                  Mmmm. *throws self into discussion?*
                  I think they're smart about the same way. The difference isn't just confidence, as Skydiver said, but rather... she's more comfortable and relaxed - it's exactly the fact she can get out of a problem and breathe deep and think of something else that allows her to see the solution. Kind of like Redemption? She can go and work somewhere else or have something to eat and perhaps think of the solution. Rodney is so eager to prove himself he has to do it as fast as possible - and as much of it as possible - that he has a problem "getting out of the box", for lack of a better term. He's too afraid to miss the solution and gets so hysterical he can't make that switch that is the brilliance of Sam Carter.
                  *re-thinks* I guess it does come down back to confidence, tho.
                  LOL You did a fine job. And welcome to Samanda.

Truth be told, I think they're probably each just as smart as the other...but Sam gets the edge a little bit...only because whenever they've worked together, he was wrong and she was right.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                    I have to say that this is what bugs me most about BB's interviews regarding the subject. "They all know so much, so I'm more egalitarian" is all well and good as far as it goes, but this nearly complete ignoring of the BIGGEST issue -- CARTER -- annoys me no end. I'm not blaming BB in particular because I can imagine that he was given a directive from On High; nevertheless, it grates.
                    Where is this interview again?

Comment

Bumping up...
                      and well I just can't bump so I made a AT/TR wallpaper so... here goes (it is between spoilertabs cause it is big)
                      Spoiler:

Comment

anyone happen to have the clip of Amanda's Beyond the Gate special on the s7 DVDs? you know the one with this picture

that i may or may not have posted one too many times (obsessed you say? perhaps.)

ooh, nice one Repli
                        sigpic
                        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                          anyone happen to have the clip of Amanda's Beyond the Gate special on the s7 DVDs? you know the one with this picture

that i may or may not have posted one too many times (obsessed you say? perhaps.)

ooh, nice one Repli
                          yeah I have that clip on my computer but it is in French so... I don't think you are anything with it... that is from sz7 beyond the gate with AT (or something like that)
                          and thanx

Comment

Sorry, PR... My DVDs are all in Soton
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              LOL You did a fine job. And welcome to Samanda.

Truth be told, I think they're probably each just as smart as the other...but Sam gets the edge a little bit...only because whenever they've worked together, he was wrong and she was right.

Sam is probably a bit smarter, but she's also got great instincts. And she's someone you wouldn't mind working with. She leads by example.
                              I say life's too short to be stuck working with Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities

ooh, nice one Repli

Yep I've got that! and in English too! I've never liked her in long hair... but i've gotta say in this special it looks AMAZING imho!!!! Unfortunately the file's 240 MB... so we'd have to transfer over msn or something like that. PM me!
                                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                                X