Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Has anyone else noticed that while she's wearing the green BDU's, in photographs, Amanda's eyes seem to match the BDU outfit almost *exactly*, even though her eyes are blue? I think she does have green in them, too.
    somethimes she really have blue eyes but in some shots she really has green eyes... It just how the light is when they took the pic or the shot

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Oooh do you have an orange jumpsuit just like Sam wore ?
      No.

My LJ

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that while she's wearing the green BDU's, in photographs, Amanda's eyes seem to match the BDU outfit almost *exactly*, even though her eyes are blue? I think she does have green in them, too.
        I think the change in eye colour had to do with "how" blue someone's eyes are, many times a persons eye colour does seem like it changes with what they are wearing, I also think lighting has a lot to do with it. So if you wear blue it brings out the blue in them, my eyes are green and no matter what colour I wear they never seem to "change" colour. Not sure if I'm making sense here, but I guess the lighter the colour, the more influence the back grounds have on them. But I could be wrong
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

If you go here you will really see her different eye colors.
          But I think it mostly has to do with lightning and clothes style.

See the difference between that one from Death Knell and the one besides that pic?
          It's just something that really shocked me when I saw the new page for the first time

Comment

I think the change in eye colour had to do with "how" blue someone's eyes are, many times a persons eye colour does seem like it changes with what they are wearing, I also think lighting has a lot to do with it. So if you wear blue it brings out the blue in them, my eyes are green and no matter what colour I wear they never seem to "change" colour. Not sure if I'm making sense here, but I guess the lighter the colour, the more influence the back grounds have on them. But I could be wrong
            No I think you are right... I mean I have brown eyes but somethimes they are lighter and somethimes they really are dark dark brown... and most of the time if I wear black they look really dark
            But it is the same with the colour of your hear... Ok if you coloured it, it is normal that it has a different colour
            But if you are standing in the sun it looks brightner. Or if you wear something red it somethimes can look that you have hear that has a shine of red on it.

Comment

Ahh, how could I forget, it has to do with the way the light reflects off a surface, and I think that deals with wavelengths and...um...okay so yes I forget , physics wasn't my best class
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Ahh, how could I forget, it has to do with the way the light reflects off a surface, and I think that deals with wavelengths and...um...okay so yes I forget , physics wasn't my best class
                Than you don't look a lot like sam carter well I could explain it to you but I don't think I can do it in English but you are going in the right direction... I would say take you book from your class and maybe you understand it

Comment

Ahh, how could I forget, it has to do with the way the light reflects off a surface, and I think that deals with wavelengths and...um...
                  Well, yes, but the pigment still has to be there for the light to pick it up. A lot of people with brown eyes have green or blue in them, too.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Well, yes, but the pigment still has to be there for the light to pick it up. A lot of people with brown eyes have green or blue in them, too.
                    Hey, I always meant to ask. Did you trick Sam's eyes in your banner?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                      Hey, I always meant to ask. Did you trick Sam's eyes in your banner?
                      Did I punch up the blue? Yep.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Okay, that's what I thought. Nice banner by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                          I'm routinely asked for my ID when purchasing alcohol (even at age 41), and most people assume I'm much, much younger than I really am. Which is cool, except at work, when I don't really want the macho guys to think of me as a 21-year old.

Things in common with Amanda:

- I'm a little over 5'9"
                          - I was born in the same year
                          - I was born blonde with blue eyes... hair has gone dishwater (as Kat put it ) and one eye is still blueish but the other is more green
                          - I have older brothers, no sisters
                          - I consider myself to be married (although the state I live in will never recognize me as such)
                          - I have been to Toronto
                          - I like to garden
                          - I have a dog
                          - Orange was my favorite color when I was growing up
                          - I like to read
                          - I love Indian food and chips (I didn't know Amanda liked curry, MS!)
                          - I'm planning to go to GABIT2!
                          Hey do we truly know what color eyes Amanda has? I mean are they officially blue? I just assume they are, but in some photos they appear more grey-blue and in others they are more of a green color. Just curious if it's ever been officially stated that her eyes are blue.

Edit: Just ignore my post, seems it's been discussed already. Damn RL keeping me from logging on until now.

Comment

i was gonna say yeah, mg, her eyes REALLY match her BDUs in your sig.

things i have in common with amanda:
                            we're both...taller than 5'5"
                            we both have...eyes. what? we do!
                            we both like stargate.
                            we both think RDA, MS< and CJ are hot. really really hot.
                            we've both fired a big honkin gun.
                            we've both worn BDUs.
                            we've both worn blues.
                            we're both FREAKIN HIL-AR-IOUS...sometimes?
                            we've both done theatre...her a TINY bit more than me.
                            we both have immecable fashion sense we have...clothes?
                            we both love dogs.
                            we've both been to Vacouver.
                            we both LOVE and cook indian food.
                            we both love to read.

Sam:
                            we're both total and complete geeks. in a good way, of course.
                            we're both physics and math geeks.
                            we both have MINOR social issues
                            one of our parents died when we were teenagers.
                            we both have no sisters.
                            we've both fired a big honkin gun.
                            we've both worn BDUs.
                            we've both worn blues.
                            we both think jack, daniel, and teal'c are really hot. repeats, you say? so what.
                            we've both followed orders.
                            we've both given orders.
                            we're both trained in hand-to-hand combat.
                            we've both been military since we were REALLY young.
                            we've both done a bunch of other military stuff
                            Last edited by ParadoxRealities; 15 June 2006, 09:23 AM.
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                              I just got this inexplicable urge to start popping open the poppers down the front.

I'm bad aren't I?
                              Look out AD, scari's gaining on you in the incorrigibility department.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                                we've both been military since we were REALLY young.
                                we've both done a bunch of other military stuff
                                hahahaha definitely those 2
                                the rest I have in common with Amanda

Both have at least 2 brothers
                                Both have a family member named Olivia
                                Both are 5’9ish with heels
                                Both lust after Johnny Depp
                                Both love to laugh, giggle
                                Both have worn BDUs
                                Both love the simpsons
                                yea that’s all I got

Comment