Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    more leather for sam... I really liked the outfit she was wearin in space race *sights*
    I liked what she wore in Upgrades when they went to O'Malley's! I didn't like the dress she wore when she and Pete went out dancing - yuk!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
      Alan's a carpenter and apparently has no desire to be an actor whatsoever!
      I thought Alan was in the Landscape Construction industry? What does he do now?
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
        Which has me thinking....how much do you have in common with Amanda Tapping?
        I don't think I have a lot in common with AT... wel maybe I have cause everyone has something in common with someone...
        Ok let me think:
        * I am a perfectionist... I mean if i want to do it I want to do it right and perfect and some people find that annoying
        * I giggle a lot with friends
        * I act

and that is it I think...

But I do have a lot in common with Sam Carter
        * I always give some babbling about something... I mean I want to inform the people
        * I love science... when I was a little kid... I started to some test with batteries and stuf like that
        * I always listen to people what they say and trie to be as gentle and caring to them
        *I have the same dress she wears in Chimera (the one for breakfast) I just have it in an other colour

OK probably there will be more but I don't know right now...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          Here's a picture for Spazmeister and everyone else who wished there had been a promo shot with the three original cast members.

Spoiler:

Oh my... You are amazing.

*hugs Kat a bit too hard*

EDIT: Hey now... This is my 3500th post! Hehe, and now I have a new wallpaper to show for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
            But I have noticed something is that when you see sam she mostly wears red, pink or blue
            I think the blue brings out the blue in her eyes. I have been told that wearing the colors that match your eyes makes them stand out more...my eyes are green so I guess technically I should wear more green. I prefer blue and black!!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Well, I think she has three or four brothers and no sisters. I have three brothers, no sisters.
              We both like the name Olivia!
              We both have a sunny outlook on life.
              We both have blue eyes(but hers are much prettier!).
              Um...I'm lucky I came up with that many!
              Oh yeah! We both like Stargate! Duh!

Comment

i am 24 but i look a good bit younger. my best friend is 19 and a while after i met her sister i had to send her a text message to tell her that my friend was not lying and that i was actually several years older than her rather than younger. a couple of years ago i was asked if i wanted a childs ticket when i went to see scooby doo 2. and yet for some reason i'm very rarely asked for I.D when going into a pub or night club.

and I quite liked the red and black dress in chimera, although i wasn't that fond of the shoes she wore with it. i'm sure that they were amanda's shoes too. i just think that jimmy choos are over rated. sorry. thought she looked very pretty at the start of that episode with the dress and the makeup she wore in the breakfast scene.

i loved the clothes she wore in upgrades. and i loved the clothes she wore in covenant, both the suit and the leather jacket with the jeans and the black top. very hot. the comment about the skirt that was mentioned a few pages back is on the audio commentary for the episode, and it basically involve the story of how amanda directed martin wood on how he was allowed to shoot the scene in which she is getting into the car. certain angles were forbidden.

i find that most of the time they tend to put her in clothes that really compliment her and make her look really good. or maybe the clothes aren't always that great and its her that makes the clothes look good.

uummm, things i have in common with amanda tapping, lets see;
                weelll, i wear glasses
                i want to be a director and do some writing and producing in the near future
                i love the simpsons
                i like RDA and CJ and the likes of those folks.
                i play the guitar (although what i do with a guitar can hardly be called playing, and more like torturing.)

aannd thats about it. although i think maybe she likes friends and the west wing and a few other shows i like. not sure

Comment

We're both insanely good looking

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    We're both insanely good looking

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by chelle
                      Which has me thinking....how much do you have in common with Amanda Tapping
                      Oh, a game! Well I look zero zip nada, nothing like Amanda (dammit, so unfair ) , so I'll have to try and find other stuff. Hmm.

we're both Canadian
                      we both grew up in Toronto
                      we're both 5'9(ish)
                      we both work in the entertainment industry (somewhere)
                      we both went to university to study theatre
                      we share a couple of acquaintences in TO (though we personally have never met)
                      we both did improv in and out of uni with a group made up of friends from school
                      we both have a dog (and love dogs in general)
                      we both like potato chips (but I like them more than she does apparently )
                      we both lust after Johnny Depp (*sigh*)

And I can't think of anything else off the top. I'm sure we all have a lot in common with her if we start listing things!

mg

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        Oh, a game! Well I look zero zip nada, nothing like Amanda (dammit, so unfair ) , so I'll have to try and find other stuff. Hmm.

we're both Canadian
                        we both grew up in Toronto
                        we're both 5'9(ish)
                        we both did improv in and out of uni with a group made up of friends from school
                        we both have a dog (and love dogs in general)
                        we both like potato chips (but I like them more than she does apparently )
                        we both lust after Johnny Depp (*sigh*)

And I can't think of anything else off the top. I'm sure we all have a lot in common with her if we start listing things!

mg
                        Haven't we always suspected that minigeek is actually AT!
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          Haven't we always suspected that minigeek is actually AT!
                          Yeeeep. And now it's official. Mini was the third in the set of Tapping triplets, but was raised by some other schmoes in the same area.

Comment

Okay, I'll to along with the game, mini I hope you don't mind me borrowing your list

we're both Canadian Check
                            we both grew up in Toronto um does 200 km away count?
                            we're both 5'9(ish) if (ish) means 5'1 then check
                            we both have a dog (and love dogs in general) can we change that to a cat?
                            we both like potato chips Oooh oooh CHECK(but I like them more than she does apparently )
                            we both lust after Johnny Depp (*sigh*) um not so much

Ok so this just goes to prove that mini is Amanda
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                              Yeeeep. And now it's official. Mini was the third in the set of Tapping triplets, but was raised by some other schmoes in the same area.
                              How'd you know my last name was schmoe?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Okay, I'll to along with the game, mini I hope you don't mind me borrowing your list

we're both Canadian Check
                                we both grew up in Toronto um does 200 km away count?
                                we're both 5'9(ish) if (ish) means 5'1 then check
                                we both have a dog (and love dogs in general) can we change that to a cat?
                                we both like potato chips Oooh oooh CHECK(but I like them more than she does apparently )
                                we both lust after Johnny Depp (*sigh*) um not so much

Ok so this just goes to prove that mini is Amanda

Hey, you're 5'1 ... you can be miniAmanda!

(this is the part where I duck and run...)

-

Comment

Working...
                                X