Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    well, what we THINK she'd look good in and what she FEELS good in could be two very different things (take lingerie for example. i'm sure the guys like the view, but dang, most of it is about as comfortable as a straight jacket)
    Absolutely. If she felt comfortable in it, go for it. We all have different tastes and what one thinks doesn't look good, the other does. Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
      I love that suit. I've been looking for a suit exactly like that style (not white, I spill things very easily) and I haven't found one yet.
      A black one perhaps? It's the most classy color IMO and after white of course

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
        yeah the white suit is amazing (resists urge to ask if she's wearing white stilettos on her feet in that scene! Actually they seem to be making a comeback this year.)

I hated those types of shoes. I used to wear them in lite 70's and early 80' during my "disco" phase. Uncomfortable as heck.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
          yeah well black is always good... I mean you can spill on it and it will not show that easy and doesn't make you look fat.
          I really love black but somethimes it is a little bit to depressing
          and you can wear it with almost everything

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
            yeah well black is always good... I mean you can spill on it and it will not show that easy and doesn't make you look fat.
            I really love black but somethimes it is a little bit to depressing
            and you can wear it with almost everything
            You know when you want the elegance and slimming properties of black without looking like you're permanently in mourning (well, yes, we are all mourning the loss of SG1 as we know it, but that's besides the point)... try a dark charcoal grey.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
              About 80% of my wardrobe is black. I was looking for either a navy or grey suit. I'm sure it's out there.

Should I ever win the lottery, I can go to GABIT and ask Amanda!
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder how much say AT gets in picking wardrobe for Sam. Apparently at least some, if she could wear her own dress in Chimera. I did like the dress she wore in the cafe. Sure it is a bit revealing, but not tasteless.

Oh and let's not forget Sam in the prison orange jumpsuit in Absolute Power. Only AT could look cute in that outfit. I loved that her hair was kind of sticking up too. A little authenticity there.

Boy, this has really turned into the Sam fashion center hasn't it?

And I second (or third) those that say Daniel/MS looks great in that suit.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  I wonder how much say AT gets in picking wardrobe for Sam. Apparently at least some, if she could wear her own dress in Chimera. I did like the dress she wore in the cafe. Sure it is a bit revealing, but not tasteless.

Oh and let's not forget Sam in the prison orange jumpsuit in Absolute Power. Only AT could look cute in that outfit. I loved that her hair was kind of sticking up too. A little authenticity there.

I remember that in one of the audio - commentaries they siad that the white clothes she was wearing in 2010. she picked that herself.
                  And I do think she has some saying in it, not absolute power but I do think she had some dissicion in it.
                  And the hair in absolute power I didn't find that nice... it was to short... the hair of season 4 wasn't one of the best
                  I like her hair in season 7, 8 and 9.
                  And fashion is a nice thing to talk about... well I do like to talk about it

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55

She does get a say in what she's wearing. I think I even heard somewhere that they can take the clothes they like back home with them.
                    Orange jumpsuit? Like this one?

Spoiler:

I don't like her hair in S4 & 5
                    It makes her face so 'flat' and gaunt sometimes. I really like the more filled/chubby look from the later seasons.
                    But the suit is sweet, she has the lost look in it.

Comment

Here's a picture for Spazmeister and everyone else who wished there had been a promo shot with the three original cast members.

Spoiler:

Last edited by ForeverSg1; 14 June 2006, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        Here's a picture for Spazmeister and everyone else who wished there had been a promo shot with the three original cast members.

Spoiler:

Thanks!!!
                        They're just the best together huh?
                        Only Jack is missing...

Comment

Spoiler:

I love those jeans that Amanda's wearing in the new promo pics! I have a pair a bit like them from GAP and they're so comfy (and, more to the point for me, slimming and leg lengthening!) I wonder where those are from, they're an amazing color, pattern and fit!
                          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Yee Haw! I kid you not, I said to someone yesterday in a PM that I wondered why Kat hadn't made a Carter/Daniel/Teal'c pic. You did it! Most excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                              I remember that in one of the audio - commentaries they siad that the white clothes she was wearing in 2010. she picked that herself.
                              And I do think she has some saying in it, not absolute power but I do think she had some dissicion in it.
                              And the hair in absolute power I didn't find that nice... it was to short... the hair of season 4 wasn't one of the best
                              I like her hair in season 7, 8 and 9.
                              And fashion is a nice thing to talk about... well I do like to talk about it
                              The white outfit Sam wears in 2010 is one of my favorite for Sam. I just love the look on AT's face in this picture.

Gotta admire anyone who can look good in an orange jumpsuit.

Comment

Gotta admire anyone who can look good in an orange jumpsuit.
                                I just got this inexplicable urge to start popping open the poppers down the front.

I'm bad aren't I?
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X