No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda *really* likes her flowery shirts doesn't she? My mum wouldn't stop going on about that caramel-coloured flowery shirt Amanda wore at GABIT and how pretty it was! (BTW I was watching MTV a few weeks ago and Lindsay Lohan's mum has the exact same shirt so I'm thinking it's designer)
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
      Amanda *really* likes her flowery shirts doesn't she? My mum wouldn't stop going on about that caramel-coloured flowery shirt Amanda wore at GABIT and how pretty it was! (BTW I was watching MTV a few weeks ago and Lindsay Lohan's mum has the exact same shirt so I'm thinking it's designer)

Yeah, at at least one or two GateCon's she's worn shirts with flowers on them... Amanda the Flower Child! aww

HAHA, Lindsey Lohan's mum?? Random, but cool, Amanda the Fashion Icon!!!

Random Observation... it's funny how we at Samanda have just over Half the posts of the RDA thread... but more views than it!! We're the most viewed thread on Samanda that I can see right now at least... in the characters and relationships section... OH, WAIT, crap, nm the Sam/Jack thread has more views... but we're the second from the top!
      Last edited by MajorSam; 14 June 2006, 07:01 AM.
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Groovy, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
          Hahah,I had a pic of just her face from one of the Femme Fatalle shots (Yes, AD, Myrth and you all, ONLY her face) Up in my locker at training last summer, and I ppl asked how old she was, and im like "Guess!" and some of them actually said 20-25!!! Im not exaggerating in any way... I was like "hm, well, close, but you're off but just a few measly decades" hahah, their faces... *shakes head*
          Even some who saw a pic of me and her from 2 1/2 years ago, not photoshopped in any way, just a digital cam pic, thought she was around 25. Im just thought"wow, either these people are HORRIBLE age judgjers, or Amanda really does look that good to everyone else too..."
          She does look great MS I think it has something to do with the water up here I know I have the same problem
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yeah, at at least one or two GateCon's she's worn shirts with flowers on them... Amanda the Flower Child! aww

Random Observation... it's funny how we at Samanda have just over Half the posts of the RDA thread... but more views than it!! We're the most viewed thread on Samanda that I can see right now at least... in the characters and relationships section... OH, WAIT, crap, nm the Sam/Jack thread has more views... but we're the second from the top!
            That's because everyone (well almost everyone) wants to see how its done right
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
              Oh my gosh! I just started having to wear reading glasses this year (woke up one morning and couldn't focus on anything closer than a foot to my face...). I wonder if Amanda is in the same boat? We're the same age...
              Well you both can just suck it up then, because I've had this impediment (the opposite problem) since I was six. Hmmmph.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                That's because everyone (well almost everyone) wants to see how its done right
                Well I just think it shows how important both Sam and Amanda are to Stargate fans! We, collectively, obviously care about the way the character is written and don't want to see her ruined by season 10 events.

Comment

Page 2
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Yeah, well I'm 18 and my average age is placed at about 23! It's so unfair! :'(
                    Well if it makes you feel any better, when I was thirteen my grandmother took me Hawaii with her and at night she'd dress me up and taking me clubbin' with her. No one even thought to card me and I had my first Blue Hawaiian while watching Don Ho sing "Tiny Bubbles".

At the time it was cool to look older than my age, but now that I'm approaching my forties, it's not so amusing.

Back on topic: Amanda does look quite lovely in that photo with Alan. I'm sure she enjoys getting all dolled up at times, but I really love photos where her natural beauty is allowed to shine through...and she looks fantastic with glasses. Luckily for me, I only have to wear glasses at night if I'm driving, but mine aren't nearly as attractive as AT's.
                    Last edited by ForeverSg1; 14 June 2006, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Amanda *really* likes her flowery shirts doesn't she?
                      In every photo I've ever seen, Amanda always dresses so well. Of course she has a killer body to go with it, and she can fit into anything so there's a lot of fashion out there for her to choose from, but the stuff she does choose is always very chic. I'm forever impressed by her fashion-sense. Among other things, of course. Annnnd I sound like such a flippin' fangurl right now, I'm just gonna go over there and shut up.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        You could probably find people that you could pester into writing stories based on your ideas. And, of course, you'll probably get thanked a TON in their A/Ns, heh heh.

There oughtta be some kinda plot bunny service that extends beyond the random challenges that go around. You know, where someone who has a great idea, but who isn't confident enough to expand upon it, can pair up with an author whose muse is on vacation.
                        I'm pretty good at factual writing, but have no fiction talent at all. I'd love to see someone do a story about why Sam was *really* gone at the beginning of what would be S9. Some heroic wounds (I must like Sam whumping ) or important deep space mission.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                          In every photo I've ever seen, Amanda always dresses so well. Of course she has a killer body to go with it, and she can fit into anything so there's a lot of fashion out there for her to choose from, but the stuff she does choose is always very chic. I'm forever impressed by her fashion-sense. Among other things, of course. Annnnd I sound like such a flippin' fangurl right now, I'm just gonna go over there and shut up.
                          I don't think Sam's wardrobe is that fab tho. I swear the costume department has something against Amanda, I mean, I really think those cardigan and t-shirt twin sets she has are a bit Stepford wives and what was with the dress with a huge sticky-out rose on the front? We need more of Amanda's fashion sense and more of the leather jacket/black trouser or blue skirt suit combos! She's kick-@$$ Sam Carter, not Bree Van Der Kamp!

Comment

more leather for sam... I really liked the outfit she was wearin in space race *sights*

Comment

Ah, but you're forgetting that both the RDA thunk thread and the Sam/Jack shipper thread have been archived, so they have many, many more posts than you see.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah I'd forgotten about that! Thanks for the reminder, Bev! *does shippy dance*

Comment

Working...
                                X