Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    Um...I've never been to this thread before, even though Sam is my favorite character.
    I thought this was the right place to ask this question.

I use two icons for my LJ but I have no idea what episodes they are from! Here they are:
    Hehehe... Gotta love it. Nice quality by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      LOL, TJ ... are you writing yours in English, French or German?!!

Good luck everybody! I can't break off from my current WIP, Heat, to join you! Alas, my Muse has me imprisoned until I finish this Samfic!
      Yes. Keep working on your fic. Don't join the ficathon. We must have the "Heat" fic.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
        Yes. Keep working on your fic. Don't join the ficathon. We must have the "Heat" fic.
        Oh I agree with KatG, we must have the "Heat" fic....*Hmmm, thinking about what the title suggests *

Oh and I just signed up for the ficathon
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          Oh I agree with KatG, we must have the "Heat" fic....*Hmmm, thinking about what the title suggests *
          It definitely has possibilities doesn't it?
          sigpic

Comment

Sif it sucks TJ... it absolutely does not. Speaking of, when am I getting more of your fic?

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            I'm thinking of signing up, but I'm not sure. My fanfic sucks (As is proven by the lack of noms for the awards). I might do it anyway, though. I'll write anything, really. Game for a laugh, me.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
              LOL, TJ ... are you writing yours in English, French or German?!!

Good luck everybody! I can't break off from my current WIP, Heat, to join you! Alas, my Muse has me imprisoned until I finish this Samfic!
              Ooooh. Actually, I've been meaning to write a fic in either French or German for AGES now, but I never get round to it. I'm too embarrassed about my language skills to get it beta'd.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                Sif it sucks TJ... it absolutely does not. Speaking of, when am I getting more of your fic?
                Eeeeeh, ummmm. Hmmm. Ahhhhhh. Well, I had three weeks of exams, a few days break, so I may get some fic writing done this weekend. Finally.

Comment

As well as the first promo pics for Atlantis (Torri in leather - drool), the Flesh and Blood episodics are up. There's a nice one of Sam (link to stupidly high res pic is below)

http://sg.emedian.net/as/ep/s10/1001...10-01-0008.jpg

Comment

As well as the first promo pics for Atlantis (Torri in leather - drool), the Flesh and Blood episodics are up. There's a nice one of Sam (link to stupidly high res pic is below)

Whooo!

But what have they done with Teal'c's hair??? It looks really, really odd...

Comment

ahoy sam addicts! there were so many pages for me to catch up on that i just plain skipped a few.

the shroud:
                      Spoiler:

i like the spoilers because if done well the episode could turn out to be excellent and also it gave me hope that TPTB haven't actually forgotten that they do have other characters on the show and not just cam and vala.

hopefully this is an indication that they have not forgotten the original characters.

as for the details of the spoiler, i wonder why they are doing this. could be cool to see evil daniel, but you'd have to wonder why. did MS say, hey about this whole amanda playing evil in season 8... um... i wanna be evil this year. or did they think that because evil carter was such a hit that they'd do it again.

or did they need a jolinar type situation to make one of the characters have an insight into the new enemy or something like that.

i'm hoping that its not just a way to get rid of daniel, and i'm hoping that it means that sam and teal'c will have some screen time too. it would be so wrong if it were all about cam and vala's feelings on the whole daniel thing considering that sam, teal'c and jack should really be the ones affected the most by it. they are practically a family and i really don't see cam fitting into that category the same way that they do. even by the end of season 6 jonas wasn't there yet. he was close, but he was there in different circumstances and i just don't see cam being there.

i hope that maybe it would serve as decent character development for the others and some nice bonding with the newbies and the originals. sam talking to cameron about daniel. maybe when daniel gets back to being daniel (i would guess in the last or near to last ep) that will be when jack makes his second appearance? could make for some nice scenes.

i have some hope.

and i hope it is an omen of good things for sam & co too.

yeah, so i actually mostly liked the spoiler and it gave me hope.

i wanted to say something else but i can't remember what.

did i miss anything good or important that i should check out immediately?

Comment

from the same ep so don't click if ya don't wanna see or know anything.
                        http://sg.emedian.net/as/ep/s10/1001...10-01-0006.jpg

Spoiler:
                        hhmmm. sam and teal'c wearing odyssey patches on their uniforms (flight suits by the look of it i think)? were they wearing those in the last ep of season 9? hhhmmm. and mitchell just wearing regular field gear.

hhhmmmm. i'm intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          from the same ep so don't click if ya don't wanna see or know anything.
                          http://sg.emedian.net/as/ep/s10/1001...10-01-0006.jpg

Spoiler:
                          hhmmm. sam and teal'c wearing odyssey patches on their uniforms (flight suits by the look of it i think)? were they wearing those in the last ep of season 9? hhhmmm. and mitchell just wearing regular field gear.

hhhmmmm. i'm intrigued.
                          Actually Barbie, given the way TPTB have been running the show it's more likely that
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam and Teal'c ended up somehow losing their clothes and had to put something on
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            Actually Barbie, given the way TPTB have been running the show it's more likely that
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam and Teal'c ended up somehow losing their clothes and had to put something on
                            well alright! now i'm definitely gonna watch season 10! that sounds like a great show!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              well alright! now i'm definitely gonna watch season 10! that sounds like a great show!
                              sarcasm or not?

i will not open the spoiler i will not open the spoiler i will not open the spoiler
                              sigpic
                              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                                sarcasm or not?

i will not open the spoiler i will not open the spoiler i will not open the spoiler
                                don't open my spoiler with the pic attached but open mandysg1s spoiler. all with become clear. although it might make you want to open my spoiler and follow the pic link, but that's your problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X