Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove
    Virtual TV Guide Spoiler => Col. Sam Carter questions her ability to lead SG1 after Mitchell took command. Therefore it creates some problems between the team members. Will the following dangerous mission tear them appart or re-unite them?
    That's something that should have been dealt with on the show - in Sam's shoes I'd be far from confident about my own leadership abilities if my superiors considered somebody with zero experience a better choice for team leader.

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler => On a planet they discover a new technology that makes them act like rebelous teenagers. What does it mean for our blonde Colonel? What are the consequences of her acts as an irresponsible woman?
    Could be worse - they could revert to kindergarteners.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
      That's something that should have been dealt with on the show - in Sam's shoes I'd be far from confident about my own leadership abilities if my superiors considered somebody with zero experience a better choice for team leader.
      She left for a long period and when she came back a lot had changed. Now even if she knew that she was a better leader it still must put a damper on your mood and make you wonder why exactly they don't give you back your command.
      Could be worse - they could revert to kindergarteners.
      Oh please... don't make me wonder. They certainly would make a team. But they would be kids then, so it wouldn't really be taken seriously.
      Now you're more capable of doing destructive things as a teenager

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
        She left for a long period and when she came back a lot had changed. Now even if she knew that she was a better leader it still must put a damper on your mood and make you wonder why exactly they don't give you back your command.
        Especially when, to all intents and purposes, the team came back together after she returned to the SGC, when it wouldn't have been overly difficult to place her in command again.

Had Mitchell been successfully leading the team for ages when she returned, it might have been different.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
          Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: Col. Carter's recent experiments with the Stargate reveal heretofore unknown capabilties from the alien technology.

or

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: Col. Carter leads SG-1 through the Stargate and into the unknown after discovering how to engage the 'Gate's ninth chevron.

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: After returning from PX7-828, SG-1 begins to experience an inability to refrain from pulling pranks on unsuspecting members of the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: After returning from PX7-828, SG-1 begins to experience an inability to refrain from pulling pranks on unsuspecting members of the SGC.
            uh...Kat, I think that's an actual s10 episode featuring Vala
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Lol isn't that any ep focusing on Vala? [ooh that's mean]

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: Colonel Carter is trapped offworld with nothing but gaffa tape, chewing gum and a match. Will her team be able to rescue her in time for her weekly MacGyver re-run marathon?

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              uh...Kat, I think that's an actual s10 episode featuring Vala
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                Yeah, RepliCarter would have no trouble pulling off that silky number... and then...
                I think you mean pulling off that silky number, then pulling OFF that silky number.

Comment

She is so hotter when she is evil, cause she has that nice outfit and well she has that expression on her face... i don't now she is really nice

But AT is just hot in general so... no complains when i see Carter she is also hot

Comment

In Moebius. O'Neill said that geek!Carter was HOT. I agree, I like Sam with the glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                      teh pwnage

(did I do that right, AD????)

Carter is teh pwnage

Comment

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: Sam, Teal'c and Daniel have a frank talk with Mitchell. Will he shape up or ship out?

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: General Hammond returns with a top secret mission for Colonel Carter, Teal'c and Daniel.

Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: When a past enemy resurfaces during a visit from her brother, Colonel Carter must risk all to save him

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          Virtual TV Guide Spoiler: When a past enemy resurfaces during a visit from her brother, Colonel Carter must risk all to save him
                          yay, mark!!! i miss mark.

and cassie.
                          and jacob.
                          and janet.
                          and jack.
                          poor sam.
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Well... the talk of flying got my Photoshop muse going (as well as Lenny Kravitz's "I Want to Fly Away" buzzing continously through my head). So... I married the two... and come bearing a gift...

And if you're into *big* - here's the wall-sized (375K) pic:
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ay1135x639.jpg
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

SS, that's GORGEOUS!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                                It'd be lovely to see her talking to Janet and Jacob (and preferably her mom) and maybe questioning whether or not she's actually seeing them or if she was hallucinating and then, at the end, after Sam has stopped seeing them, we see that they are still there and still watching over her.

you know how i'd end that ep? i'd have it that sam loses most of her abilities, but that she'd hold onto a small bit. she has to concentrate reeal hard to see/feel them. but i'd let her still have the ability.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X