X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    new fic

http://www.jackfic.com/emeraldcity/m...allwedance.htm

and it's a missing scene for threads, and we all know what happens in that one don't we?????

consider yourselves warned
    That was amazing, Sky. It's not what I expected, it's something amazing and unique.... I'm in my happy place now
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by suse
      Yes, and you live on Abydos, not an island.

Suse
      smirk
      Nope, not Abydos. P3X-595. I'm the Bartender that served the stuff that made her take off her.....
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

Hmm? Where are all our verbose posters lateley?
        Over in the Whinge Nuts and Rage threads, whining and raging. 8)
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, Oui!!

Knew I could find it!
          I really need to organize my picture folder better...

[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [LEFT]
          [/QUOTE]

You just had to post that clip didn't you. I've been sitting here mesmerized watching it for I don't know how long.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
            I'm going to be very selfish and say that I also want to see SavestheWorld!Sam next season. I've missed her. Darn Stargate Mondays for getting me all sentimental and nostalgic.
            Yeah, SavestheWorld!Sam I'd like to see, too... and see her actually get credit for it from her friends.

*sigh* Stargate Mondays... definitely some good stuff in those...

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
              Wonderful, wonderful quotes! Thanks so much for sharing them with us
              You're welcome!

o/t but you're a geologist? I am, too, and I agree with your sig banner, heehee.

Comment

Originally posted by Beakymoose
                Hi, I thought I'd check out this thread. Sam's been my favorite character from the beginning. She's so constant, always there when someone needs her, always coming up with answers to problems. She strives to keep pace with the rest of the team, and does a great job at it. She is so multi-faceted and has so much potential.

Just my thoughts on the subject. Great thread btw. . .
                *waves to Beakymoose* Great to see ya here!

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                  Ah, Oui!!
                  http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8...kiss2000fo.gif
                  Knew I could find it!
                  I really need to organize my picture folder better...

[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [LEFT]

You just had to post that clip didn't you. I've been sitting here mesmerized watching it for I don't know how long.
                  Because I think it's only fair... (if you hate s/d, please shield your eyes)

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                    Over in the Whinge Nuts and Rage threads, whining and raging. 8)
                    yeah, if we can't keep it fluffy and positive, we head over to whingenuts or rage
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

new fic

http://www.jackfic.com/emeraldcity/m...allwedance.htm

and it's a missing scene for threads, and we all know what happens in that one don't we?????

consider yourselves warned
                      Wow! Totally not what I was expecting, but that was fantastic.
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah, if we can't keep it fluffy and positive, we head over to whingenuts or rage
                        I'm tempted to pop over to this whingenuts armed with some nutcrackers and find all the soft centres...
                        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by JessM

LOL

i don't hate it. Can't say that i've ever seen them as anything more than bro and sis though.

on the show, sam/dan and sam/teal'c are just friends. in fic???? well in fic i'll play with sam/teal'c but still can't wrap my head around sam/dan. it's like sam/jonas, they'll never be more than friends in my book
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I actually don't mind it. I don't see it, at least not after S1, but I don't mind it. In fact, if it's well written, I can even read it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, SavestheWorld!Sam I'd like to see, too... and see her actually get credit for it from her friends.

*sigh* Stargate Mondays... definitely some good stuff in those...

Ding! Ding! Ding! You win the prize. (Which is basically just me going 'ding ding ding'. Sorry.)

But yes. Let's see Sam get some on-screen credit for how great she does next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                                Ding! Ding! Ding! You win the prize. (Which is basically just me going 'ding ding ding'. Sorry.)

But yes. Let's see Sam get some on-screen credit for how great she does next season.
                                *covers ears til the ding ding ding stops*
                                Ahh that's better, why would they bother giving her credit, when they keep giving her those looks
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X