Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deejay435
    Awesome!

What other actors, actresses would you all like to see Amanda work with in the future?

With her mentioning going back to England, I'd like to see her do something with Robson Green. I totally heart Robson Green.
    anthony stewart head. since we're talking about english actors. actually, considering that she's a fan of little britain, and she has a background in comedy sketch work, i'd like to see her in the sketch that anthony head does on that show. that'd be a fun way to see them on screen together.

Comment

You know up here in Canada we have a sketch comedy show called The Air Farce, I'd like to see her guest star on it, its a very politcal comedy show, no politician is ever safe! Oh I think she could even fire the chicken cannon *shhh it's our nations secret weapon*
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

the pics of olivia that are around are not sanctioned by the actress. in fact, the fan that took them took them after rda asked the press to put thier cameras down

so please do not post them here.

pictures of the actors' kids can only be posted on GW if they come from an official source, sony, mgm, bridge, a sanctioned fan site (such as rdanderson.com or amandatapping.com) or some released special/show

and this is the mod in me speaking
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          the pics of olivia that are around are not sanctioned by the actress. in fact, the fan that took them took them after rda asked the press to put thier cameras down

so please do not post them here.

pictures of the actors' kids can only be posted on GW if they come from an official source, sony, mgm, bridge, a sanctioned fan site (such as rdanderson.com or amandatapping.com) or some released special/show

and this is the mod in me speaking
          Thank you for that. I don't want be intrusive to Amanda and her family it's just that we don't get anything in the press or otherwise here in Australia and I just wondered if there had been any pictures of Amanda and her family that had been released. I respect the cast's wishes for privacy and hope that all Stargate fans feel the same.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
            Morning ALL!! Thanks for that Frostfox - we don't get anything like that here in Australia - we get the show but that's it - no extras.
            yeah we do I dunno if you read the Sunday Herald Sun newspaper, but a few months back Amanda was the little quiz thing they have at the back of the TV Guide with the crossword

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor

Yummy yum. Want to take Fireman Sam home to play.
              You read that AU Firefighter Sam/Nurse Janet fic?

Comment

there's this dirty joke about a firefighter and hose and...i just can't recall it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
                  I'm still hoping for that third spinoff where Carter is commander of the Odyssey with AU Janet as the doctor. Put a stargate on the Odyssey, fill out the crew, and you'll all set for some great adventures!
                  Great ideas, chocdoc!

Comment

last chance to vote for the best sam eps of s7

#1 has 8 votes
                    #2 has 7 votes

so every vote does count

i may not get the results posted until tomorrow night. i'm gonna be out of town for the day

sigpic

Comment

Virtual Spoiler (what I'd like to see in a TV Guide episode spoiler for Stargate):
                      Daniel Jackson's latest translations of mysterious alien artifacts have far-reaching consequences for Earth, the Asgard and for each of the four original members of SG-1.

Comment

what would i like to see????

ANY tv guide blurb that starts 'colonel carter.......'

sigpic

Comment

Colonel Carter had a team.. e i e i o
                          And on that team there was a __________

I couldn't think of a nice way to finish the line... do'h!

sigpic

Comment

Colonel Carter is shocked when co leader Mitchell is beamed away by the Asgard, because they need someone else's dumb ideas, but they must be dumber than Colonel Carter's. The mission will be a long one, leaving SG1 with only 3 members for the next few years.
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              Colonel Carter is shocked when co leader Mitchell is beamed away by the Asgard, because they need someone else's dumb ideas, but they must be dumber than Colonel Carter's. The mission will be a long one, leaving SG1 with only 3 members for the next few years.

Hehehe....he!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                Pretty cool that she was interviewed during (or right after) the GABIT con last year. :

Interesting the bolded piece above. Here's to hoping many an opportunity to do so will come her way in the coming years.
                                that part of the interview actually upset me... i don't want amanda to quit acting! i want to continue to see her beautiful face as often as possible.

don't quit acting amanda!

there, now she'll do what i say.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X