No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a newish teamfic series on fanfiction.net. Gen/team. Changing points of view. Very nicely done! One ep a chapter.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2914398/1/

Suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
      Hey guys. im new to this thread.. love that loast pic.. and i wont tell
      Welcome Atlantis_Babe34! Pull upa chair and stay a while! Glass (or cup) of tea?

Suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Hi there and welcome!

And to all you folk out there giving fic recs - THANKYOU.
        I've been doing lots of reading lately and all the fan fic has been great. I think I have developed a taste for Sam whumping somewhere along the line.
        -

Comment

You know, I'll say I'm gonna be gone for a couple of days, I come back for a day, and then I'm gone for 3 and I forget to say something. You all know my attendance here is sporatic at best, so I don't think I need to say anything, unless I'm gonna be gone like 5 days or something.

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
          on another note, i have a new sig that may be especially appealing to those of us who find ourselves in a rather pathetic voting situation. inspired by my plathunk when :scrambles back through thread to find name: ((((ShimmeringStar)))) ya darn straight that was a shameless self-plug.
          Very cool I have to say I am definitely one of the pathetic ones

Welcome to the thread! Much Samanda love to you
          Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
          Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by suse
            Found a newish teamfic series on fanfiction.net. Gen/team. Changing points of view. Very nicely done! One ep a chapter.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2914398/1/

Suse

Thanks for the recommendation!

And Strix's Under Fire is fabulous---thanks for recommending it, AstroG, and thanks for writing it, Strix!

Okay, question---where did the Who Should Lead SG-1 thread go? Anyone know, and will it come back?

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
              Okay, question---where did the Who Should Lead SG-1 thread go? Anyone know, and will it come back?
              A guess, because I wasn't around yesterday, but my guess is that it's been trolled off for a bit.

I am quite tired of seeing a thread 'professionally' trolled by this point. That might not be the reason it's gone but I wouldn't be surprised if it was taken away (perhaps only temporarily). I only hope that if that's the case, someone has the time to trawl through it and see how deliberate and methodical and long-term it's been. But that's a thankless task so, maybe not...
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
                Originally posted by scarimor
                A guess, because I wasn't around yesterday, but my guess is that it's been trolled off for a bit.
                : pout : i feel unappreciated http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2734

Comment

I am quite tired of seeing a thread 'professionally' trolled by this point. That might not be the reason it's gone but I wouldn't be surprised if it was taken away (perhaps only temporarily). I only hope that if that's the case, someone has the time to trawl through it and see how deliberate and methodical and long-term it's been. But that's a thankless task so, maybe not...
                  It's funny because last night I finally responded to a post (in a positive way) and this morning it was gone...ah, hope I didn't brake it
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                    hug hug hug hug hug!

Ok, so : doubles back to find the thread to see what answer you got : - educated guess that it was the un-named thread removed for modding.
                    scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                      i dropped too!!! thants not fair!! at least i kept my rank, though (or pretty near it). i have 1,002 right now, instead of like 1,150-1,200. and i was really starting to (re)like that thread, we were really getting somewhere with Adal.
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

hug hug hug hug hug!

Ok, so : doubles back to find the thread to see what answer you got : - educated guess that it was the un-named thread removed for modding.
                        i'm kinda shocked to know that i've made about 125 posts to that thread! maybe when it comes back i'll have lost a couple of posts 'give or take' so that i can make my 1000th post to this* thread (not that the Heal-Hurt Game is a bad place to have made it).

*Because Sam is a great character!

i dropped too!!! thants not fair!!
                        Yeah, I bet the posters to the Heal-Hurt Game were like, "1000 posts? What the hell are y'all talking about?!"

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                          Yeah, I bet the posters to the Heal-Hurt Game were like, "1000 posts? What the hell are y'all talking about?!"
                          i'm...sure they were...psst, i have no idea what you're talking about. however, i do like your*

because sam IS a great character, and you MUST post it here!
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

i'm...sure they were...psst, i have no idea what you're talking about.
                            soooo, you can notice every little goof in my updates, but you don't notice other stuff? wouldn't it be great if it worked like that for me and i could pretend i didn't see your 'hurt janet' vote?

psst, you greened me for 1000...1 posts, ya mook!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                              soooo, you can notice every little goof in my updates, but you don't notice other stuff? wouldn't it be great if it worked like that for me and i could pretend i didn't see your 'hurt janet' vote?

psst, you greened me for 1000...1 posts, ya mook!
                              yep. that's me in a nutshell for ya. oblivious to everything* unless i can make fun of YOU. its like a sixth sense. and i'm proud of it.

*like sam when she's working. dontcha love that? total genius, front line ground team, doesn't notice ANYTHING when she's got a naquida reactor in from of her.(((Sam)))
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM

Paradox! You didn't!?!!! There will be retribution, you know...

Hmm. Torture by blunt needle administered under restraint. Spurious and painful rectal examinations conducted under unflattering lights...

PS Sam rocks.
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X