Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    Hear Ye Hear Ye

The thread should reach another epic milestone at 40,000 pages soon, maybe in time for the ShoreLeave weekend! Amanda was so psyched and told the crowd about her 20,000 pages at Gabit last November - so she may have more bragging rights at the July con if the prolific posting continues.

Good job, Samandans!
    Maybr somebody who'll be attending could print out the page with post 40,000 for physical evidence.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
      Maybr somebody who'll be attending could print out the page with post 40,000 for physical evidence.
      Hi Regan, that's a cute idea and then they could have Amanda autograph that special page! We had AT autograph the Samanda Red Book "Foreward" page for Astro at Gabit. Kinda neat!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX

Fantastic idea! Amanda will be thrilled at her post count and the poster who makes #40,000 will be thrilled too!
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm, how about "Samwich"? What would be Sam Carter's favorite sandwich? I don't think it would be ham as the ham belongs to the guys, especially Cam, for all the hamming up they do. Sam does like turkey, we've seen that mentioned. But I don't know if Sam is really a "cold turkey" kind of gal either.

The "Samwich" ... feel free to concoct your special ingredients and share with us!
          A Samwich? Well that could only be Sam surrounded by Jack and Teal'c
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            My Gallery

Alot of my sigs aren't actually in the rotation though.
            An awesome collection! I hope you are presenting this gallery to Amanda at the next con! The picture of your little "K" in her pigtails and Amanda's similar pose is just the cutest thing.

Great job and also to Paradox R too ... wonderful sigs! Thanks, guys!

Comment

The "Samwich" ... feel free to concoct your special ingredients and share with us!
              i suppose jack/sam/teal'c would be inappropriate
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                A Samwich? Well that could only be Sam surrounded by Jack and Teal'c
                score!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i made my post before i saw yours
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                  Okay mini I worked my fingers to the bone and finally finished the fic you asked for

and some others patiently waited for *cough* astro *cough*

I hope it's what you wanted
                  Repercussions

The only warning is some violence and angst.
                  Home sick today so got to play a bit and LOVED your fic, Mandy! You addressed many of the points we've discussed/debated here on the thread and you incorporated Cam quite nicely into the whole scenario.

Now I must get back on task with my S9 story! I'm trying to complete it before posting online.

Thanks, mini, for being Mandy's Muse!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    i suppose jack/sam/teal'c would be inappropriate
                    ROTFLOL, well whatever floats your boat or flies your ship, eh?!

Comment

Wow, my 1600th post

Well I guess for this occassion I would like to say:

Hurry up ChopinGal, I want to read that fic!
                      (and thanks for your review )
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        My Gallery

Alot of my sigs aren't actually in the rotation though.
                        Kat, I loved them! The Replicarter one is awesome, loved it, and the Jacob one, oooh, not to forget the femme fatales negatives. In fact, I just love all of them! You've got major talent, girl!
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Sam zat smilies as requested:

and

addies for hot-linking - replace { } with [ ] :

Spoiler:
                          {IMG}http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/scarimor/samzat2anim.gif{/IMG}
                          {IMG}http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/scarimor/samzat1anim.gif{/IMG}
                          Last edited by scarimor; 18 May 2006, 07:34 AM.
                          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                            Sam zat smilies as requested:

and

addies for hot-linking - replace { } with [ ] :

Spoiler:

It's the battle of the AU Carters. Or Replicarter and Sam

Thanks Scari. But your codes are slightly off. The first one I've posted is samzat1anim. You posted them both as samzat2anim
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hear Ye Hear Ye

The thread should reach another epic milestone at 40,000 pages soon, maybe in time for the ShoreLeave weekend! Amanda was so psyched and told the crowd about her 20,000 pages at Gabit last November - so she may have more bragging rights at the July con if the prolific posting continues.

Good job, Samandans!
                              Well here's my little bit to get to the magic 40,000 intime
                              Maybe someone who is going could give her a pic of all those little "Sam pics"
                              errr not sure what you call them but the ones that have Sam with little hearts coming out of her or getting mad and so on, sorry but they just seem to put a smile on my face and i just wondered what Amanda makes of them!
                              ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

It's the battle of the AU Carters. Or Replicarter and Sam
                                heh heh! Now you know why I made two

Thanks Scari. But your codes are slightly off. The first one I've posted is samzat1anim. You posted them both as samzat2anim
                                eek! copy-and-paste is not always my friend Thanks TJ, I have edited.
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X