Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    Jack did call her Sam a few times in the early seasons--such as when she was waiting for CAssie to blow up. But I agree that somewhere along the way, probably to keep that professional wall up, he stopped doing it. Even in Divide and Conquer he says something like "I'd rather die than lose Carter"--not Sam.
    to begin with i think it may have been deliberate of him to call her carter, but after a while i think it became natural, and he may have really started to think of her as carter.

i have several close friends who call me by my last name. (and no we are scum-bags ). it started as a fun, jokey sort of thing (probably because i have an unusual name) but now they seem to just do it automatically.

the same may be true of jack and sam. perhaps in the same way that teal'c refers to people. but i'm probably wrong. i seem to be having an off day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Oooh, I've not come across the RDA diet one yet! I'm just trying to sort out my rotating sigs, but they aren't Sam related, unfortunately
      saw the RDA diet one a few minutes ago. its great. and true! (and kinda hot, cos he's hot. )

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        saw the RDA diet one a few minutes ago. its great. and true! (and kinda hot, cos he's hot. )
        Damn, I want to see this sig. It's not fair!!!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I just added a new sig to my rotating sigs, inspired by someone, but I forgot who

Spoiler:

Oh yea now I remember
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Damn, I want to see this sig. It's not fair!!!
            well then you'll just have to keep refreshing the page, now won't you.

Comment

psst, Kat, what's your public gallary ID? (mine) so many we can get back on topic.

...for a bit.
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

well then you'll just have to keep refreshing the page, now won't you.
                I just saw it, it was awesome. Speaking of which (sorry to go OT) ... someone's just said that mine's not working, and it's something to do with randomimage being down, which is rubbish because we can still see Kat's sigs. I'm confuzzled.

Comment

I just saw it, it was awesome. Speaking of which (sorry to go OT) ... someone's just said that mine's not working, and it's something to do with randomimage being down, which is rubbish because we can still see Kat's sigs. I'm confuzzled.
                  yeah, i'm getting the red x for yours too. and also, doesn't sam just rock your world! wooo!

oh, wait i actually do have something on topic to say, i am very much loving your new avatar. mmm, adorable-amanda.

Comment

yeah, i'm getting the red x for yours too. and also, doesn't sam just rock your world! wooo!

oh, wait i actually do have something on topic to say, i am very much loving your new avatar. mmm, adorable-amanda.
                    Thanks. It was a toss up between that one and

this one. The close up won. I'm just a sucker for making avatars!

This is really odd, the red x. Blah. I can see the sigs no problem. Grrrrrr.

Comment

Thanks. It was a toss up between that one and

this one. The close up won. I'm just a sucker for making avatars!

This is really odd, the red x. Blah. I can see the sigs no problem. Grrrrrr.
                      how amazing does she look with that hair? (rhetorical question)

Comment

That's why I did that avatar, because I love the hair. But if you crop it any tighter, you don't get the full hair effect, and like that, you don't get the facial expression. She is gorgeous with that hair though. Well, she's gorgeous anyway, but that longer hair really suited her.

Comment

i see your's, Kats, and mine (though one was dead for about 10 seconds a few minutes ago). maybe its spazzing.

i love that hair. AT does it so well. i could never stand it on sam, but for AT its wonderful.
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Some pictorial evidence for your rhetorical question....

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                              i see your's, Kats, and mine (though one was dead for about 10 seconds a few minutes ago). maybe its spazzing.

i love that hair. AT does it so well. i could never stand it on sam, but for AT its wonderful.
                              That's why I was confused. Why would there be a problem if your's and Kat's were still showing. Garrrrgh. Silly thing.

That's exactly it, though. I love Amanda with that hair, but for me, Sam with that hair just wouldn't work, it's far too girly. I'm not saying that Sam isn't feminine, because she is, I just see Sam as far more practical.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities

I know I posted this pic a couple of hours ago, but I have to do it again, because I adore her in this special so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X