• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, the forum has been down for about 12 hours
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
      Wouldn't that just be SG-1 minus the SGC and a fourth member? It would certainly be nice to see Sam as the leader though. I'd definitely watch it
      Pretty much. I'd be fine with that.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        slang for sarcastic
        Oh, thanks. I looked it up, but it said something about a threatening event on a computer and I was like, ok, that's not it, ha ha. Hmm, I'm not good at thinking of snark ep. names.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Well, suffering GW withdrawal symptoms. From what I understand, the server was trying to download the php script instead of run it, so the forums weren't working all day.

I read a bit, got some work done and generally moaned about my lack of GW. So a pretty normal day.
        Yeah, that was frustrating I had to pick up my car at the repair shop and buy some groceries, so at least I was able to do something productive

Btw, I'm not going to be here the next couple of days. I know that's usually how long I'm off of here, but since I know in advance I thought I'd mention it. It's a long story why I'm gonna be gone, so I won't bore you Take care everyone!

Here's a Sam pic for the road:

Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
        Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Well, suffering GW withdrawal symptoms. From what I understand, the server was trying to download the php script instead of run it, so the forums weren't working all day.

I read a bit, got some work done and generally moaned about my lack of GW. So a pretty normal day.
          I was wondering why I couldn't read anything.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

this pic sums up how I'm feeling today
            I posted the events of my day in the blue jello corner
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

two things i want to say.

1 - i asked a question (which is OT for this thread) in the 'samanda whinge nuts thread'. please go over there and answer it.

2 - i read that fic that everyone recommended called 'exodus'. wonderful!!

it's rather scary how well i think the author got the 'we'd ruin everything if the stargate program was real and its existence revealed'. sad but true. :/

thanks for whoever recommended it. and thanks for letting me know sam came out of it alright.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

If I can just go OT for a bit here.

I saw my doctor today-got the resutls of my most recent CT scan. The CT scans, since Jan, have shown very small shadows where my tumors had been, with no size changes at all. THey could have been, per the doc, scar tissue or damaged tissue from the tumor-with no real tumor there.

Today's results? There is nothing at all on the CT scans!

Doc says that means I am in "Durable Remission".

I'm so happy I could cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  probably not until this week, it's the series finale
                  Shhh! I don't want to acknowledge that it's over just yet!

I'm going with what Bradley Whitford said in the TV Guide: "I think Josh and Donna will be together for a long, long time."

I would've loved to have seen Amanda guest star on the show. She'd have been great as someone's Chief of Staff or perhaps Donna's sister!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435

I saw my doctor today-got the resutls of my most recent CT scan. The CT scans, since Jan, have shown very small shadows where my tumors had been, with no size changes at all. THey could have been, per the doc, scar tissue or damaged tissue from the tumor-with no real tumor there.

huggles deejay!!!!

congratulations
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

{{{ Deeejay!!!!! }}}

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Great news (((Deejay))), I am soooo happy for you
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                          The greatness of Monty Python. I got a weird visual of Cam running around banging two coconut halves together and pretending to ride a horse, though.
                          Thanks.

Geez, my mind sure went non PG for a sec.

Sorry. Meant to post this in Anti S9. Think I'd better go there to finish the thoufht. LOL!

Suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                            Thanks.

Geez, my mind sure went non PG for a sec.

Sorry. Meant to post this in Anti S9. Think I'd better go there to finish the thoufht. LOL!

Suse
                            *goes chasing after Suse to find out more *
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

That's wonderful news, DJ!!

I guess we both have something to be thankful for today. This morning I received several emails asking me if my family was ok. I really didn't understand why everyone seemed so concerned until I saw the news reports that said a tornado had touched down multiple times near us last night. In fact, the tornado that hit the small town of Westminster, TX is less than 30 miles from my house. I consider myself extremely lucky indeed and send my prayers out to all the the families who have lost their homes, businesses, and famiy members.
                              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 10 May 2006, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                                Shhh! I don't want to acknowledge that it's over just yet!

I'm going with what Bradley Whitford said in the TV Guide: "I think Josh and Donna will be together for a long, long time."

I would've loved to have seen Amanda guest star on the show. She'd have been great as someone's Chief of Staff or perhaps Donna's sister!
                                NBC squee!!!! And Amanda is great in ANYTHING she does!

Comment

Working...
                                X