• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    I was sooo expecting Bra'tac to dip into the blue jello
    ooh, jello fight!!!!!!!!
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ive been thinking about which season 6 episodes to vote for. There are loads of episodes that i really like in seaon 6 which makes it more difficult to chose one. But i think im going to go for redemption. I really like Sam in this episode. I like the science side of her. I also think she has quite a few funny moments in it too which is good. And there's the way she is with McKay which for me is always great. And Sam and Jack in the plane. The only problem I have now is whether to vote for part 1 or part 2. Im gonna vote for one of those two because for me there are a lot of really good Sam moments in that episode. Just my opinion.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Oh, mine's NIGHTWALKERS. No ifs, ands or buts about it, baby!

-
        Last edited by minigeek; 09 May 2006, 10:26 AM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

-
          Sam in shades. Sam in leather. Sam in charge. Sam pretending to be a Goa'uld.

:dies and dies and dies again:
          scarimor

Comment

Yea, Sam looks so cool and she's a geek
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Queen of bed-heads. How could anyone not love her?
              scarimor

Comment

Season 6 is just tearing me up.

Nightwalkers, Unnatural Selection, Paradise Lost, and Metamorphosis.

I loved how Sam handled herself in Metamorphosis. She really believed she was going to die. (I don't think she would ever have rested her head, unbidden, on Jack's shoulder if she thought she was going to get out of that.) No hysterics. No tears. No regrets. The only thing is though, seems she gave up too soon. So maybe not Metamorphosis.

Paradise Lost almost gets my vote for that locker room scene alone. (Not to mention irritated and frazzled Sam!) That scene just showed so much emotion-showed Sam dealing with her feelings. I suspect Sam often deals with her emotions like that-alone in a dark room. I loved that Teal'c, once he found her, wouldn't let her. And I love that she opened up to him.

Nightwalkers is just a rockin episode. "Wormhole Theory, motorcycle riding, and lockpicking." Such a great Sam line. Sam in charge! I liked that there was no Jack, not even on the phone-it was just Sam this episode. And she handled herself brilliantly. Ironically, before hanging out here at GW I had only watched this episode once. But comments on the Who Should Lead thread stating how badly Sam behaved in this episode had me re-watching. And loving it. And I think she rocked.

HOWEVER, Unnatural Selection-that was a fantastic episode for Sam. We had Sam handling torture. We had her volunteering to let Fifth in her mind, I believe, to spare the others from having to deal with it. We see Sam at her most human, trying to reason with the Replicator, trying to reach the human side of Fifth. But then we see her being good soldier Sam, following orders even though she wasn't sure it was the right thing to do. We see her remorse at that action. (And I like very much that SG followed up on this, and that there were consequences to deal with down the line.)

It's a very tough choice between Nightwalkers and Unnatural Selection for me. But I believe I am going with Unnatural Selection. (Going to PM Sky before I can change my mind and start dithering again.)

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435

I loved how Sam handled herself in Metamorphosis. She really believed she was going to die. (I don't think she would ever have rested her head, unbidden, on Jack's shoulder if she thought she was going to get out of that.) No hysterics. No tears. No regrets. The only thing is though, seems she gave up too soon. So maybe not Metamorphosis.
                  I don't think she gave up too soon. Hadn't she seen 2 guys die horribly by the time of the head on shoulder scene? I think she was very weakened by that time. But even though she knew she was dying, she was still thinking and pitching in with ideas.

Nightwalkers is just a rockin episode. "Wormhole Theory, motorcycle riding, and lockpicking." Such a great Sam line. Sam in charge! I liked that there was no Jack, not even on the phone-it was just Sam this episode. And she handled herself brilliantly. Ironically, before hanging out here at GW I had only watched this episode once. But comments on the Who Should Lead thread stating how badly Sam behaved in this episode had me re-watching. And loving it. And I think she rocked.
                  I love cool Sam off base in this episode, but as enjoyable as the episode is, you can't think too much or all the problems rear their ugly heads.
                  HOWEVER, Unnatural Selection-that was a fantastic episode for Sam. We had Sam handling torture. We had her volunteering to let Fifth in her mind, I believe, to spare the others from having to deal with it. We see Sam at her most human, trying to reason with the Replicator, trying to reach the human side of Fifth. But then we see her being good soldier Sam, following orders even though she wasn't sure it was the right thing to do. We see her remorse at that action. (And I like very much that SG followed up on this, and that there were consequences to deal with down the line.)
                  I saw Sam letting 5th in more as that she saw it as the only way to communicate with him privately. He seemed to be trying to make a connection with her that he didn't with the others, so she was willing to risk herself to find a way out for them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435

Paradise Lost almost gets my vote for that locker room scene alone. (Not to mention irritated and frazzled Sam!) That scene just showed so much emotion-showed Sam dealing with her feelings. I suspect Sam often deals with her emotions like that-alone in a dark room. I loved that Teal'c, once he found her, wouldn't let her. And I love that she opened up to him.

It's a very tough choice between Nightwalkers and Unnatural Selection for me. But I believe I am going with Unnatural Selection. (Going to PM Sky before I can change my mind and start dithering again.)
                    Sam doesn't make it easy to choose just one, does she?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      I don't think she gave up too soon. Hadn't she seen 2 guys die horribly by the time of the head on shoulder scene? I think she was very weakened by that time. But even though she knew she was dying, she was still thinking and pitching in with ideas.
                      True.

I love cool Sam off base in this episode, but as enjoyable as the episode is, you can't think too much or all the problems rear their ugly heads.
                      Yeah, Nightwalkers was more to me a fun, cool episode rather than something I take too seriously in the general SG mythos.

I saw Sam letting 5th in more as that she saw it as the only way to communicate with him privately. He seemed to be trying to make a connection with her that he didn't with the others, so she was willing to risk herself to find a way out for them all.
                      Good point. It's been a while since I watched this, I think you may be right about why she let him in.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                        Sam in shades. Sam in leather. Sam in charge. Sam pretending to be a Goa'uld.

:dies and dies and dies again:
                        sam with her harem
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          sam with her harem
                          Didn't you mean Sam is her own harem

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                            Didn't you mean Sam is her own harem

hehehehe. it's a bit scary!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                              hehehehe. it's a bit scary!
                              No, it's not scary at all. Check out Carter who's sorting out our Sam's love life. Yupp, she's on the phone to Jack. Well, she is in my fic, anyway.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                No, it's not scary at all. Check out Carter who's sorting out our Sam's love life. Yupp, she's on the phone to Jack. Well, she is in my fic, anyway.
                                Do you mean she's the Madame Sam
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X