• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Hey stop making fun of Über , um ????oober , um how about Gooober

And Congrats on Post 6,400
    hey...Hey...HEY!!!!

Have I lost my position in Samandan leadership because of this name snafu? Am I no longer recognized by my peers and underlings?!??!??

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      hey...Hey...HEY!!!!

Have I lost my position in Samandan leadership because of this name snafu? Am I no longer recognized by my peers and underlings?!??!??
      uh, YEAH!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ?œberSG-1Fan
        hey...Hey...HEY!!!!

I know it says Goa'uld Underling under my avatar, but I didn't think that meant literally.

Comment

We have nothing but reverence for you oh great Assbear

hey...Hey...HEY!!!!

sigpic

Comment

hey...Hey...HEY!!!!

Ahhh, I'm sorry hun, just try to relax, it should be over soon.
            That's right, I can tell you're relaxing already. What's that I hear? Oh you're singing, yes I can hear it "Say my name, say my name."

Spoiler:
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              Since I kinda lack the appropriate body parts for that (Spazzy and Tracy! ) - is there a chance of making Sam Carter boxer shorts?
              oh man, i can't green you but that made me laugh out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                Ooh I want one too... can we buy that design too mini?
                Sure ... maybe Uber can put it into the store? How do I do that, Uber? lol

PS-> that store thing is cafepress and not me who's charging, btw, I gots nuttin' to do with their fees.

Nevermind, I figured it out!

http://www.cafepress.com/minigeek

I think this should work. AD - what do you want on the boxer shorts?
                Last edited by minigeek; 28 April 2006, 05:18 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                  Sure ... maybe Uber can put it into the store? How do I do that, Uber? lol

PS-> that store thing is cafepress and not me who's charging, btw, I gots nuttin' to do with their fees.

Nevermind, I figured it out!

http://www.cafepress.com/minigeek

I think this should work. AD - what do you want on the boxer shorts?
                  I'm waiting for the hammer to drop. I had to look to see if I was in the BJC thread. How about we take the fun over there before we get our hands slapped?

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                    I'm waiting for the hammer to drop. I had to look to see if I was in the BJC thread. How about we take the fun over there before we get our hands slapped?
                    Well this is Carter related - it's a tshirt with her on it.

mg
                    (I added a Sam/Jack couple too using my other sketch in case people may want that one - and I'm not upping the cafepress fee at all so there's no profit to be made, the price is identical to their base price).

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

You rock mini... awesome drawings [runs off to buy teh awesome mini-geekandise]

Originally posted by minigeek
                      Well this is Carter related - it's a tshirt with her on it.

mg
                      (I added a Sam/Jack couple too using my other sketch in case people may want that one - and I'm not upping the cafepress fee at all so there's no profit to be made, the price is identical to their base price).
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                        Lol I did.... who told me it would never go that high? ha.. told ya
                        Wow, I guess I was wrong. I knew it would make it to $20-25K, but I doubted it would make it to $30K. You can take my little gift to you as a 'I'm sorry for doubting you' gift.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Wow, I guess I was wrong. I knew it would make it to $20-25K, but I doubted it would make it to $30K. You can take my little gift to you as a 'I'm sorry for doubting you' gift.
                          And thanks to our booming dollar its only $34,600 Canadian
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I think RDA and AT are worth 30k I would pay more than that if I was rich

mini - Awesome shirt!!

majorsal - Congrats on 6,400 posts! Woo, that's a lot!
                            Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                            Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Hee oh yes and I did... there's still a puddle to be wiped up over that one

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              sigpic

Comment

it's wery wery qwiet in here !!

* nasty pg 2 *
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X