X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    I still think
    Spoiler:
    they're going to use the 200th episode and it's fake film crew, et al, to have the cast "enact" fake scenarios based on that production team's possible storyline search ... ergo it'll all get a big fat reset at the end and the show will be a great big fake-fest of "what ifs" and "coulda beens". But you know, it'll probably still be very funny. How could it not be? I just have an itchy twitch when it comes to fake-whatif-reset shows, I guess. So, here's hoping I'm wrong.
    Oh I wish
    Spoiler:
    we could get the big fat reset at the beginning of S10, no fake reset, a Thor reset.
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      On Comic Con - Both SciFi and Sony will have large booths at Comic Con this year. I would not be surprised if they have every one of the current cast of Stargate SG-1 at the convention along with Brad & Rob. If you are thinking about going I would recommend that you book a hotel room now, you can always cancel later. It is already to late to get in the hotels close to the convention site. I would recommend booking at a hotel that is near a trolly station. I stayed almost all the way at El Cajon last year but my hotel was near the trolly station and we just rode the trolly in each day.
      She's right. (as usual ) I think every weekend in the summer is busy in San Diego, and Comic Con added 80,000 last year! We go down that weekend for other fun and stay in Old Town. Not really far from downtown, close to the trolley and many things to do within walking/drinking distance of the hotels. Even there you should make reservations now.

Hasn't Scifi thrown got the party there too the last couple of year?

Comment

Comment

I know it's been a while since I was last with all of you, but I've got some more icons that I cooked up for y'all to take a gander at. I was feeling rather creative.

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
          My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
          My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
          My Stargate Videos
          It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
            I know it's been a while since I was last with all of you, but I've got some more icons that I cooked up for y'all to take a gander at. I was feeling rather creative.

May we use these in our LJs or aren't they for public use?

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear
              May we use these in our LJs or aren't they for public use?

Sel.
              Serious-freakin-ly, LCSC. These are great!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                Originally posted by scarimor
                Sky's choccie vending machine:

Scarimor - your animated gifs are just too much fun! Is your photobucked open for public viewing? (so I can go and check out all of the ones I've missed?)
                Thank you! And yes, it's viewable (but the thumbnailing of the larger animations distorts the album so it's a bit annoying to look at):
                http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/scarimor/

I usually post my smilies in the Smilies Thread too so folk can find them if they want to use (mine are towards the end):
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21795

scarimor

Comment

Hey darlin, which do you prefer - ship or slash?

Spoiler:
                  scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                    Sky's choccie vending machine:

No wonder he's sick if he doesn't have the sense to unwrap it before eating.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

These are terrific shots! You capture her so well with so many different moods (and desires) ... thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

We sure do have a lot of talented graphic artists on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

Sam: What do you mean what am I wearing? Colonel is that you?
                        LOL Naughty and nice!

Comment

The last one is my favourite but they're all lovely.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                            I just wanted to make sure my 1000th post is in the SaGC thread.

It was Astro who twisted my arm into checking out the thread, and I'm so glad I did. Here I have found many hours of entertainment, intelligent discussion, and good people, all dedicated to a wonderful character and an amazing actress. (((hugs to you all)))
                            Way to go, darlin'!! And, yes, I hope you are writing another fic behind-the-scenes right now! Nobody does it better ... er, there are a FEW here who do it just as good!

Some talented fanfic writers on this thread!

Goooooooood Morning, Samanda!! Once again RL calls and I have to run!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                              Sky... I know you obviously can't see me, and this may be too much info, but I'm literally salivating right now. Salivating.

*grunts* Fic! You write. You find beta. Now!

Ahem... Now, is the sequel for the 80+ page fic deal?!?!
                              the first fic is just over 80 single spaced pages and is an AU fic.

then, when i left it where i left it i realized that i can't leave it that way, so i started working on the sequal. that story is about 18 pages thus far and maybe halfway done

but i just can't post one until the other is done. especially since i don't really have a beta anymore. so once i get the sequal under control, i'll go back, find a title for the first one and clean it up
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                i am working on one.

i have a huge honkin au fic 'done' - needs to be beta'd and proofed - but i'm holding off on it cause i'm working on a sequal.

first fic is 80+ single spaced pages, second fic is at 18 and counting
                                Awesome. Can't wait.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X