Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady
    Okay after seeing the clip AT did last night on SciFi - I decided to watch the beginning of New Order Part 1 and make a few new caps for myself. So in honor of Sam & Teal'c;

Caption This:
    "What the heck? What do you mean you put lemon in this sandwich?"

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      I really think the Area 51 thing would have worked best if she got temporarily assigned to desk duty there b/c she's the best mind they have AND she was heroically wounded and had to take time off SG1 to recover.
      It would have made more sense, certainly.

Originally posted by jckfan55
      I'm angling for that alternate season 9 here again, aren't I?
      Given what the Season Nine we saw was like, I can't blame anybody who wants an alternate.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
        Sam: You're telling me that Cam actually thinks General Landry made him leader of SG-1 because of his "impeccable" service record and "outstanding" leadership skills?

Teal'c: Indeed.

Sam: He has no idea about the bet the general lost, does he?

Teal'c: None.
        Brilliant! I can see this. *dies laughing*

I haven't seen much of S9 - I actually started drifting from SG-1 in S7 and only came back for the end of S8 (which was very satisfactory to my mind) - only the one where Sam comes back to the SGC and discovers the building made of naquadah by the multiple Baals. And possibly the one with the SuperGate that Vala sabotages.

I still love the show, I just haven't watched S9 and am not likely to.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Lovin' the sig Sel!

(even though I don't really ship for atlantis peeps )
          Thanks! After The Long Goodbye aired, Alli Snow and I were squealing at each other with copious amounts of glee. Out of our group of friends, we're pretty much the only ones who ship both Sam/Jack and Shep/Teyla, so it seemed an appropriate banner.

I really do love the kickass women, Sam, Teyla and Janet and Elizabeth, even if the latter two don't get out into the field and kick ass as often as the former two.

*sighs and wishes she had enough time and several clones with which to write more kickass-women fic*

Sel.

Comment

Sam: You're telling me that Cam actually thinks General Landry made him leader of SG-1 because of his "impeccable" service record and "outstanding" leadership skills?

ROFLMAO
            ROFLMAO
            ROFLMAO
            ROFLMAO
            ROFLMAO
            ROFLMAO
            ROFLMAO
            ROFLMAO
            ROFLMAO
            ROFLMAO
            -

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

uh, WE?...

backs away slowly.... checks to see if kat's eyes are glowing

sally
              Be afraid. Be very afraid. When we get upset, it's not pretty. TIIC should keep that in mind I think.
              sigpic

Comment

Just a quick reminder to vote for Sam.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27912

Comment

ROFL. Can't green you for that one, but I really want too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

And yes I noticed the hand tremor too in Entity, I thought of it as Sam trying to take control or the Entity not really being in full control yet.
                    It was a great acting job
                    I've always thought of it that way too.
                    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by gatenv
                      Yeah to hear Sam and Tealc get to share looks for season 10.

I thought they missed out on good moments in season 9 by not showing any real conflict with the new characters. Even if people get along great, when a group has been together for that many years, there will be adjustments when new people come in.
                      I agree 110% - of course the whole team was not together on the screen as much as in previous seasons, so we missed out on lots of possibilities. Of course, when you've got oh-so-compelling leather/studs and toilet ships who needs TEAM?

Sorry, should head over to whinge nuts....
                      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Sam: "My sandwich. My sandwich. Not your sandwich... mine mine mine mine mine miiiiiiinnnnne..."
                        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                          Sam: "My sandwich. My sandwich. Not your sandwich... mine mine mine mine mine miiiiiiinnnnne..."
                          The Infamous Tuna Torture.

Or was it turkey in this case?

Comment

Caption This:
                            Sam: So Teal'c all we have to do is take this ship back in time, Talk Gen. O'Neill into not letting Cam on SG1 and not leaving the SGC. Piece fo Cake.

Teal'c: (raising eyebrow) Indeed.
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              Sam: So Teal'c all we have to do is take this ship back in time, Talk Gen. O'Neill into not letting Cam on SG1 and not leaving the SGC. Piece fo Cake.

Teal'c: (raising eyebrow) Indeed.
                              If only!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                raises her hand...as to brad's interview...didn't i say that they'd cite financial issues for canning it??????

Hmm. What Brad said... Makes me wonder if thethey all have burgeoning families and it isy rebranded but kept the same actors could they have bumped down the pay as it was a "new" show? And hoped AT, CJ and MS would go for it as it is at least consistant pay.

Though the Cadandian dollar doing better is a factor (that interestingly BW did not mention).

Suse
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X