• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Comment

Mwhahahaha That look is gold

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
        WinRAR or any other program capable of reading RAR archives.

- - -

For those fans of the Sam-Teal'c friendship who requested it:

http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/amanda-24Apr06.avi
        smooches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

as to the abby lord movie, let me know if you need a copy.

I"m dubbing it into the puter right now and i'm gonna save it on dvd

it'll be ntsc but should fit on one disc. I'll be more than happy to share with folks...snail mail wise

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            anyone read the new spoilers for Memento Mori?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=spoilers+for

i'm not interested in vala. or mitchell. hope there's enough sam in this ep for me to focus on.

sally
            Unfortunately yes. And we are not amused.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
              lolol

talk about cheese on a plate!!!!

ok, taking this little 'gem' over to whingenuts

sigpic

Comment

Are they serious? Umm...is it wrong that I don't care about a character making sandwiches at a deli and getting into all sorts of twouble and kwaziness in between short-orders? *rolls eyes* Whatever.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                  Are they serious? Umm...is it wrong that I don't care about a character making sandwiches at a deli and getting into all sorts of twouble and kwaziness in between short-orders? *rolls eyes* Whatever.
                  Wrong? I guess it depends on who's perspective we're going from. Coming from mine, nope. Don't think so. I honestly wouldn't want to see any of the cast doing this, not even Sam, because as much as I'm sure she could do a stellar job of making sandwiches and getting into trouble, it's not Stargate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wrong? I guess it depends on who's perspective we're going from. Coming from mine, nope. Don't think so. I honestly wouldn't want to see any of the cast doing this, not even Sam, because as much as I'm sure she could do a stellar job of making sandwiches and getting into trouble, it's not Stargate.
                    Yea but they have to get the food for the commissary somewhere
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      Yea but they have to get the food for the commissary somewhere
                      But they have Thor for that. If he can beam icecream on the Prometheus, he can certainly beam jello, cake and lemonchicken on the commissary.
                      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        But they have Thor for that. If he can beam icecream on the Prometheus, he can certainly beam jello, cake and lemonchicken on the commissary.
                        Hey that's a great idea with the way gas prices are these days
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I think Thor would really get into it -- they could get him a cute little apron and chef's hat. Sam and crew could make a bumper sticker for the ship -- "Thor's Catering Extravaganza". Yeah...heck, this is a great idea!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            as to the abby lord movie, let me know if you need a copy.

I"m dubbing it into the puter right now and i'm gonna save it on dvd

it'll be ntsc but should fit on one disc. I'll be more than happy to share with folks...snail mail wise
                            Well it looks as if unbeknownst to me my husband shut off the DVR last night when he went to bed and cancelled my recording of Engaged to Kill. So I never saw it nor do I have a saved copy. However after asking him this morning if he had shut it off, he informed via email that the movie will be reshown on Lifetime on May 27th for anyone who missed it the first time. Poor guy, I think I may have sounded a bit too disappointed with him on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              lolol

talk about cheese on a plate!!!!

ok, taking this little 'gem' over to whingenuts
                              Okay, I'm being stupid... what is whingenuts?

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                Okay, I'm being stupid... what is whingenuts?
                                It's a whining thread for Samandans in the Off-Topic section.

Comment

Working...
                                X