No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me someone will tape this!!! I'm known to be offering all kinds of favours to get my hands on stuff like that

Meanwhile incase anyone had no idea what I was talking about before.. this is pretty much it...

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Ahhh!! Remind me tomorrow, like right before it airs

thanks minimandywillbeinyourdebtforalongtimegeek
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Did you see where my revised motto originated? It happened before you returned. By the way, as Royal Pain in the Mik'ta/Royal Videographer, I am demanding that a decree be passed that you are heretofore FORBIDDEN from leaving Samanda ever again. EVER!!! I'll sick the Royal Security Force on you. AD? 1Speed?!?? You have your orders!!!!!!!

As to the revised motto, it was a result of the poem I wrote for one of my favorite Samandans...our beloved Jester. I'll repeat it here just for you, oh Keeper:
      Oh so that's why I didn't get that post, it was already taken...and it seems sooo well deserved
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oh so that's why I didn't get that post, it was already taken...and it seems sooo well deserved
        Aw shucks.

See? Now you're just TRYIN' to make me blush.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
          Please tell me someone will tape this!!! I'm known to be offering all kinds of favours to get my hands on stuff like that

Meanwhile incase anyone had no idea what I was talking about before.. this is pretty much it...

*Scratching head...looking at pic closely, taking glasses off and putting back on* I don't remember that scene
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Lol it was one of those special eps of SVU... lol

*Scratching head...looking at pic closely, taking glasses off and putting back on* I don't remember that scene
            sigpic

Comment

Here'a a link to a slideshow with parsifal's 70 screencaps from Engaged to Kill.

Many thanks to parsifal for the screencaps
              -

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Did you see where my revised motto originated? It happened before you returned. By the way, as Royal Pain in the Mik'ta/Royal Videographer, I am demanding that a decree be passed that you are heretofore FORBIDDEN from leaving Samanda ever again. EVER!!! I'll sick the Royal Security Force on you. AD? 1Speed?!?? You have your orders!!!!!!!

As to the revised motto, it was a result of the poem I wrote for one of my favorite Samandans...our beloved Jester. I'll repeat it here just for you, oh Keeper:
                Originally posted by ubersg1fan
                Dearest Jester of PA
                Your presence brightens our day.
                Your smile is so sunny
                Your posts, OH so funny
                From Samanda please don't ever stray.

And now your birthday has come
                (A wonder of wonders to some).
                If Amanda were here
                She'd wish you great cheer
                And offer you hugs and some rum.

But in her stead we all
                Shall have a great ball
                With smiles, drinks and laughter
                We'll remember long after
                Until in drunken stupors we fall.

And then the next morning,
                we'll remember the warning
                Of previous celebrations
                And earlier inebriations;
                The icepacks our heads now adorning.

Then we'll plan for next year
                For less alcohol and beer;
                but more chocolate and cake!
                We'll not again make THAT mistake.
                Unless Skydiver thus orders all here.

And then...well, we're all screwed, aren't we???

THE END.

Happy Birthday CG!!!
                Hiccup Comatose Regime!
                Wonderful poem, Uber!!!
                (and I am properly chastised for my absence... and I will write (copy and paste) 'Samanda, the SaGC and Blue Jello Rock!' 1000 times!)

Comment

here's a link for tomorrow's ET Canada, I don't know if it will have anything on it though
                  http://www.canada.com/globaltv/globa...et_canada.html
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i just finished watching amanda's movie. i fast-forwarded through it all just to watch amanda's parts.

anyhoo, i have no idea if the movie was good.

but amanda was in it, and that's all that's important.

she didn't have a lot of scenes, but as ALWAYS, she's great!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                      Lys, these Sam-photo shots for each episode make a wonderful Season gallery. Thanks so much for finding and posting the pics for everyone. (I seemed to have missed the post for Season 3... was there one? )
                      Thank you Astro.

There was a post for season 3:
                      Here http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=36217

and here http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=36218

One thing I've tried with the pics is to find different ones than those we always see. I like better unusual pics. For example, I didn't pick the one with the kiss in WoO, not because I'm not a shipper, but because it's always the one we see.
                      I'd like to know if you all want me to go on like this with different shots or be more conventional for the next rounds.
                      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                        I don't know how "Engaged to Kill" rates vis-à-vis other Lifetime movies, but I wasn't that impressed. Then again, I'm not the target demo. Amanda was, of course, the best thing about it. Unfortunately, virtually all her screen time was in the first hour.

70 caps of Amanda:

http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/Engaged_to_Kill.rar
                        Hmmm... I (naturally ) couldn't open the rar document.

EDIT: OK, Roxy fixed that one. Now my prob is the mini interview. Seriously. I should go ask Darren if I can change my name to Village Idiot or something, because I can never get these things right on the first try.
                        Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 25 April 2006, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Ok, I just finished re-watching tonight's little Scifi snippit about Sam/Teal'c and I have just one tiny, little comment...

Amanda dah-ling,

jou look mar-ve-lous!!

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                            Lys, these Sam-photo shots for each episode make a wonderful Season gallery. Thanks so much for finding and posting the pics for everyone.

I second that. thank you Lys, I'm enjoying these season Sam galleries too
                            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                              Some nice hi-res "Beachhead" DVD screencaps
                              Thank you

Someone buy Sam a comb, please

(j/k - she looks lovely really)

scarimor

Comment

Working...
                              X