No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe, who knows, but her morning commute - sam's that is - could be complicated by an elk, deer, mountain lion or other such creature in colorado springs

they even have black bear in town
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

just a reminder, tomorrow is your last chance to vote for the best sam eps of s3

i'll announce the winner tomorrow night
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Whoa! I'd love to see Sam face-off a mountain lion!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Assuming, of course, that I spelled it correctly (which, these days it's a bit of a toss-up - basic intelligence has been fried), it means your group, or your club, your kind. Or, to be more coooool, I could've said "your crew."
          Ilk. With an i.

Comment

fic request time. i want someone to write this.

spoilers for s8's 'moebius'

Spoiler:
            when geeky sam, geeky daniel, and macho jerkish jack arrived in ancient egypt, our daniel told them that his sam, jack, and teal'c had been executed (oh, did i HATE that part of the episode). anyhoo, what if daniel had been lying? or, what if he 'thought' his friends had been killed?

what if sam, jack, and teal'c had just run off and were hiding out? what if they'd been separated and were trying to survive on their own? what if they'd been taken by another goauld?

what if they'd survived and wouldn't it be interesting to see what happened to them?

i really, REALLY hated that they'd been killed off. make this not so.

i hope someone writes this fic.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Spoiler:
              when geeky sam, geeky daniel, and macho jerkish jack arrived in ancient egypt, our daniel told them that his sam, jack, and teal'c had been executed (oh, did i HATE that part of the episode). anyhoo, what if daniel had been lying? or, what if he 'thought' his friends had been killed?

what if sam, jack, and teal'c had just run off and were hiding out? what if they'd been separated and were trying to survive on their own? what if they'd been taken by another goauld?

what if they'd survived and wouldn't it be interesting to see what happened to them?

sally

Wow! That would be fun! Or angsty anyway.
              Spoiler:
              It would be nice if "our" SG-1 was running around, even 5,000 years ago.

Suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Spoiler:

sally
                Sorry Sal, I may write about, back rubs, Jack helping Sam out of her clothes and giving Sam a partial sponge bath, but I stick with UST I haven't written RST
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Well we will not get this cover in the US but I like the R2 cover art for SG-1 vol. 46 DVD

Featuring a further three thrilling episodes and exciting extras, Stargate SG-1 Season 9 Volume 46 DVD features Stargate favourite AMANDA TAPPING as Samantha Carter.

More information on the DVD can be found here
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    Assuming, of course, that I spelled it correctly (which, these days it's a bit of a toss-up - basic intelligence has been fried), it means your group, or your club, your kind. Or, to be more coooool, I could've said "your crew."

Because, ya know, Samandans are pretty hip. We know what's hot and what's not.

Oh yeah, we're all just sooo cool . I mean, we hang out chatting together on the internet.

For the record, I personally do think you guys are all a really cool bunch of people. Samandans Rock! It's only the rest of the world that doesn't believe internet geeks are cool .

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      Well we will not get this cover in the US but I like the R2 cover art for SG-1 vol. 46 DVD

Featuring a further three thrilling episodes and exciting extras, Stargate SG-1 Season 9 Volume 46 DVD features Stargate favourite AMANDA TAPPING as Samantha Carter.

More information on the DVD can be found here
                      Well gosh, golly, gee. look whose picture they use to sell S9 DVD's. It doesn't look like their new leading man /snark
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I don't know how often I'm going to get online for a little while. Tonight the rest of the household has decided to rip apart our currently not perfect but still reasonably well functioning home network system and redo it. Could be... interesting .
                        Anyway, so, incase anyone wonders where I've got to...
                        Deepspace is losing her cyberspace.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                          I don't know how often I'm going to get online for a little while. Tonight the rest of the household has decided to rip apart our currently not perfect but still reasonably well functioning home network system and redo it. Could be... interesting .
                          Anyway, so, incase anyone wonders where I've got to...
                          Deepspace is losing her cyberspace.
                          Awe, where's Sam to fix it all up for you when you need her.
                          Good luck deepspace
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            wow, that'a a new use of the word. i always though that elk were big honkin animals.

i saw one once in grand canyon natl park

this creature was 6 feet tall to the eye, 8 feel with his antlers. freaking HUGE

i had no idea how big they were until i saw one with my own eyes
                            Hey, hey, hey now! Suse and Astro were kind enough to ridicule AND rep me, Sky. I expect no less from you.

Yes, everyone, let the record reflect that spaz said "Elk" when she should have said "Ilk."

But I did COMPLETELY warn ya'll that it would/could be misspelled. Brain = scrambled. Like freakin' eggs.

Mock me as you wish, all of you. Now, is there a corner I should sit in, or do I just need to wear the pointy hat? Perhaps a sign that says, "Kick me?"

Comment

question for my fellow sam fans.

this picture

|
                              |
                              V

did amanda really draw that?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

question for my fellow sam fans.

this picture

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/602...drawing7jr.jpg

did amanda really draw that?

sally
                                Well, that's an interesting question, Sally, because usually, they will get props people to do paintings and pictures like that, to get the exact effect they want. After all, when it's pre prepared, you don't have to worry about the ink not flowing when you're filming, or it not turning out how you want.

I've seen on British shows where they've done things like that. I remember asking the same question about Cassie's picture in Singularity (is this pic from Singularity too) to a props supervisor I know back in Nottingham. She said that had she been working on the show, she would have had the picture prepared beforehand.

I don't know about this though.
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X