Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    If only. I could always ask my dad to execute that plan, seeing as I'm here and my sis lives in London. She passed her driving test today, by the way. First time! And apparently noone passes first time in London (her driving instructor actually told her before taking the test that she didn't stand a chance because of it). So that's two Hawkes sisters on the road. Mwahahahahahahahaha.
    Whew, am I glad I'm all the over in Canada, no chance of running into...no I mean no chance of having a Hawkes sister running into me
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      The Point of View hair is so bad it really detracts from my enjoyment of the episode. And of course that wig in the one where their robot selves go through the gate is no prize either--kind of plastic looking. If it had been that bad in Tin Man they would have known right away they were robots. I thought New Order was the best of the bunch.

you mean season 4's 'double jeopardy'? i didn't care for that ep at all. michael shanks directed it, but i don't blame him one bit. it was his first (and only) time directing; you'd think they'd give him something a bit easier to handle.

but speaking of that ep... i thought that 'tin man' was great, because up to the point where we found out the sg1 we were seeing were clones, we didn't know they were clones because they acted normal. in 'double jeopardy', they acted weird and not like humans. now one could say that was because they 'weren't' humans, but the spark of 'tin man' was that they believed they were.

i didn't feel any connection with these clones from 'double jeopardy'. i wasn't bothered when daniel and teal'c clones were killed, and i should have been. i was somewhat bothered by jack clone dying, and more by sam clone, but still, i should have been weeping!

k, done with mini rant.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Random Sam Appreciation Moment: From Ripple Effect
        Landry (to Fraiser): We have the top minds from 18 different universes trying to get you home.

And who was he talking about there?

You guessed it!

GO SAM GO!!!

Last edited by Uber; 21 April 2006, 04:49 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          Here are a couple of AT hairstyles I think look great

yep!

see, i can't do a hair style like that without blow drying it straight. then, if i go outside, the moment the humidity hits my hair, foof! i keep my hair short because it's easier to handle and style. but i want amanda's hair!! (okay, not 'her' hair -like taking it off her head- because, you know, she'd be bald and pissed! )

but i want hair like that.

and to be that tall.

and be blond.

and be as smart as sam.

and get to kiss rda.

and have that figure. (working at Starbuck's is making me gain weight!)

and to be as nice as amanda.

and to stop with my list already.

and bye.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            You know, I'm seeing a lot of people commenting on their favorite styles, yet aren't including pictures.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, I SAY?!!????

Here you have a perfect opportunity to be as shallow as you want an post your favorite Sam or Amanda pics so we can talk about something with absolutely no substance whatsoever and it's like pulling teeth!

So...

POST PICTURES ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm, gotta have web space to post pics

and not all of us are gonna go play on photobucket
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
              Ah, yes. Thanks, Melora! So, what was the story behind the extensions? Was there one? And how come they couldn't get something like that for New Order?

p.s. Mandy? You're paying my laundry bill.
              yeah, she put them in for herself for fun

then i'm guessing didn't realize that they had her with long hair in new order, so got her 'regulation' hair cut to start taping...and then wore that horrible wig

not only are extensions long term, they're expensive and very time consuming...not practical unless you're gonna have them for weeks or months

sigpic

Comment

Anyway, the problem. We got talking about SG1 and season nine. She was gushing about how much she loved Cameron, which I can deal with, because, you know, some people like Cameron, and my mum has always been a Sam fan.

(snip)

I was stunned. Absolutely stunned.

tracy, you can come live with me now. your mom will be sent to her room to contemplate her sins.

((((((((sam & amanda)))))))))

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  yep!

see, i can't do a hair style like that without blow drying it straight. then, if i go outside, the moment the humidity hits my hair, foof! i keep my hair short because it's easier to handle and style. but i want amanda's hair!! (okay, not 'her' hair -like taking it off her head- because, you know, she'd be bald and pissed! )

but i want hair like that.

and to be that tall.

and be blond.

and be as smart as sam.

and get to kiss rda.

and have that figure. (working at Starbuck's is making me gain weight!)

and to be as nice as amanda.

and to stop with my list already.

and bye.

sally
                  Umm? I think there's only 1 thing on that list I can help you with
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    umm, gotta have web space to post pics

and not all of us are gonna go play on photobucket
                    Party pooper.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

How much is Myrth paying you to plug the site, Melora?
                      Tracy Jane – sadly, I do not get a single cent for my endorsements. I just think it is a fabulous site and I gladly pimp it free of charge. The official Amanda Tapping site is fantastic too…and I’m so glad they both exist and have such generous and talented people working on them. After all, Amanda deserves it. And about your mum – methinks she has been brainwashed by the new shiny and lured over to the dark side. Hopefully, season 10 will provide her with some terrific Sam stories that will change her mind and bring her back where she belongs.

Back to the great hair debate… I agree that AT looks great no matter what her hairstyle. The only style that has ever bothered me was in season 7's “Orpheus.” It wasn’t a bad style and AT did look good. But that's the point - she was working out in the gym with Teal’c and Daniel.

I’m sorry, but no one’s hair looks that neatly styled and fluffy after a workout!

Comment

Here's a little excerpt from one of my stories aimed a certain shipper
                        But don't anyone tell her what happens next
                        I put it in spoiler tags to shorten the post.
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam was having trouble sleeping, she couldn’t believe laying around could cause so much pain. Not only was her injured right side hurting, but her upper back and shoulders were aching also. She tried shifting around to a more comfortable position, but found that almost impossible.

“Are you alright?”

“Ah yea, just having a little trouble getting comfortable.” Sam said as she tried shifting once again letting the pain show on her face.

“Why don’t you let me help you?” He said as he approached the couch.
                        “Oh that’s okay, I’ll be fine.” She said letting out the breath, she was holding.

snip

“Here, use this to lean against.” He said as he handed her the large pillow, which she held up against her (almost hugging it and letting her head fall forward to rest against it.)

“That’s a little better.” She said as she tried to roll her shoulders to get the kinks out. Then she was surprised as she felt his hands on her shoulders.

“Just relax, this should help.” He said as he started to massage her shoulders, he had one hand on either side of her neck, as his thumbs worked their way up her spine to her neck.

He could feel the tight knots as his hands moved around her upper shoulders and neck.
                        ‘Wow, this feels sooo good.’ Sam thought, as she relaxed at his touch.

“You know this would work better on bare skin.” He could feel her muscles tense up at that remark and had to chuckle to himself. “Don’t worry, I’m just going to lift the back of your shirt, so I can get to your shoulders, I don’t want to accidentally touch any bruised area.”

“Um, okay.” Sam said with a gulp, she wasn’t sure if she should be letting him do this but it did feel good, she thought as she buried her head deeper into the pillow.
                        He reached for the bottom of her shirt, and manoeuvred it up over her shoulders and over her head when she lifted it from the pillow. He saw how red her back had become from laying down in one position for so long. He gently started again to massage her shoulders, this time starting on the left one first, kneading and using his thumbs to get at the knots and also moved over her shoulder to include her upper arm. He could feel the tension release and he moved over to her right shoulder. This time he had to be more careful not to get too close to the bruised area. He could hear the small moans as he hit the right spots.

‘Oh boy did he have magic fingers.’ Sam thought as she enjoyed the sensations he was causing. In no time she was totally relaxed, she was feeling a lot better than she had for a while. She was almost disappointed when his hands stopped moving; but soon enough they were on her neck again moving up to her hair line and down again.

He could feel her shiver as he massaged her neck and moved his hands through her hair over her scalp. He could see, even in the dim light, the bump on her head had gone down some and the cut looked to be healing. He moved his hands back down her neck and gently over her back again; this time instead of a deep massage, he gently rubbed his hands across her upper back. He could tell that she had finally relaxed, and wondered if she had fallen asleep, which only made him chuckle to himself.
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Party pooper.

that's me. mean, evil, rude adn annoying...oh and i'm also a vindicated witch

sigpic

Comment

that's me. mean, evil, rude adn annoying...oh and i'm also a vindicated witch
                            You know.... I've heard that a lot recently and have been trying to correct people....

....that last word is spellt with a b not a w!
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

You know.... I've heard that a lot recently and have been trying to correct people....

....that last word is spellt with a b not a w!
                              i know, but witch doesn't get caught inthe language filters

sigpic

Comment

i know, but witch doesn't get caught inthe language filters
                                (((((Sky))))) You know I love you really. But, where were you last night?! Tuesdays and Thursdays are your nights, Mondays and Wednesdays Tames and Fridays.... you just don't wanna know what happens on a Friday!!!
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X