Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Short crop (late season 4 through 6) or the shaggy 'I just got out of bed, and I'm about to kick your arse' through season 7 look
    I prefer to think of it as 'I just got out of Jack's bed, and I'm about to kick your arse' look.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
      I prefer to think of it as 'I just got out of Jack's bed, and I'm about to kick your arse' look.

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX

I like the longer early S4 look
        Aww! OK, so I always see this pic or clip, but I can never tell what episode it's from! Can someone tell me?

Oh, and CI5WOL!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Aww! OK, so I always see this pic or clip, but I can never tell what episode it's from! Can someone tell me?

Oh, and CI5WOL!
          I think it's from The First Ones
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
            I think it's from The First Ones
            Why, thank you madame!

Comment

You know, I'm seeing a lot of people commenting on their favorite styles, yet aren't including pictures.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, I SAY?!!????

Here you have a perfect opportunity to be as shallow as you want an post your favorite Sam or Amanda pics so we can talk about something with absolutely no substance whatsoever and it's like pulling teeth!

So...

POST PICTURES ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                You know, for a moment I thought, wouldn't it be funny to make a reverse one of these with Janet and Sam getting shot at with a staff weapon...but then it hit me.

Just TOO close to Heroes.

*sigh*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  You know, for a moment I thought, wouldn't it be funny to make a reverse one of these with Janet and Sam getting shot at with a staff weapon...but then it hit me.

*sigh*
                  You haven't seen minigeek's retaliation in the Smilie Wars, have you? Pop over to Blue Jello Corner. (mini will paaaaaay... )
                  scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                    You haven't seen minigeek's retaliation in the Smilie Wars, have you? Pop over to Blue Jello Corner. (mini will paaaaaay... )
                    Hahaha, this stuff is just too funny scarimor, and it's all YOUR doing!

BTW, guys... Go heal Sam.

Comment

*sigh*
                      WAAAAAHHH! *sniff* Brings back some horrible memories.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

You know, I'm seeing a lot of people commenting on their favorite styles, yet aren't including pictures.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, I SAY?!!????

Here you have a perfect opportunity to be as shallow as you want an post your favorite Sam or Amanda pics so we can talk about something with absolutely no substance whatsoever and it's like pulling teeth!

So...

POST PICTURES ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Ooooober, no need to yell
                        Here's one of the best hair styles of all the seasons

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          Okay Ooooober, no need to yell
                          Here's one of the best hair styles of all the seasons

Spoiler:
                          *smacks Ye Royal Doodoo Agitator*

SAM hairstyles. Or Amanda hairstyles.

*smacks her again...just 'cuz it's fun smacking her*

Comment

*smacks Ye Royal Doodoo Agitator*

SAM hairstyles. Or Amanda hairstyles.

*smacks her again...just 'cuz it's fun smacking her*

OuchOuchOuch Oops that last one I did myself
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                              What's this? Do tell! Wait, is there a behind-the-scenes featurette where she's wearing them? I remember some something or other happening where I was really confused about the length of AT's hair from one minute to the next. (doh.)
                              Okay...this is the first time I have attempted to post an image of any kind. I am a technological idiot, so I hope it works. All of you experts out there, please let me know if I do something wrong.

Here (I hope) is a screen capture from the season 7 behind the scenes of AT with the hair extensions.

I personally thought she looked lovely with the extensions, although it was kind of a shock to see her with long hair. The extensions definitely looked more natural than any of the wigs they have used on the show IMHO.

BTW - the capture is from theamandatappingclub.net and they have other great captures and pictures there too. What a terrific site! They really did a fantastic job with the revamp.

Comment

I've seen that segment, and the extensions do look lovely! And I agree, MUCH better than POV!

Comment

Working...
                                X