Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite Sam hair-do:

and here:

Last edited by scarimor; 21 April 2006, 04:59 AM.
    scarimor

Comment

i really liked her s3 hair although the longer do for early s4 was good too

and,currently, those caps from abbylord look good. nice and smooth and pretty

I'm a 'neat hair' nut and so the 'bed head' do's just don't sit well with me
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I like that "not long but enough to get a fistfull" length, y'know?
        scarimor

Comment

Short crop (late season 4 through 6) or the shaggy 'I just got out of bed, and I'm about to kick your arse' through season 7 look

Comment

... and the way it hangs over her eyes here... ohhh

thunkety-thunkety thunk-thunk thunk :scarimor down the stairs... :
            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              Short crop (late season 4 through 6) or the shaggy 'I just got out of bed, and I'm about to kick your arse' through season 7 look
              YES! on the first part, NOOOOOOOO on the S7 Florence Henderson hair.

And having just spent the last several minutes scanning screencaps and trying to ID the 'best hair period' (oy!), I've discovered that I prefer it parted on the right. Who knew?!

Comment

I like the longer early S4 look
                -

Comment

yeah, let me browse through my DVDs to tell you exactly which hairstyle is my fav...

Season 1 - classic! I like it
                  Season 2 - to 'neat'. Looks like a boy
                  Season 3 - favorite!!!
                  Season 4 - nice, longer, but not as nice as 3 I really didn't like her hair in 406, WoO
                  Season 5 - too neat again.
                  Season 6 - least favorite. Way too short!
                  Season 7 - This ties in with Season 3. Soooo Sexy!
                  Season 8 - adorable. a close third.
                  Season 9 - Nice, ties with Season 1.
                  Free Jaffa

Comment

Originally posted by DEM

And having just spent the last several minutes scanning screencaps and trying to ID the 'best hair period' (oy!), I've discovered that I prefer it parted on the right. Who knew?!
                    Haha, the reason I like the shaggy look is because it gives the appearance that Sam doesn't much care for what her hair looks like. Now I dunno if this is just a 'guy thing' or not, but I personally hardly bother with my hair. I guess seeing something in Sam that could mean the same thing is kinda cool

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                      Oh thanks for reminding me!

Sam parted it on the right at some point? She's not consistent? That's just so personality-disordered.

[you're still un-greenable, btw]
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                        Haha, the reason I like the shaggy look is because it gives the appearance that Sam doesn't much care for what her hair looks like.
                        Yes, okay, but don't you think she often gives that impression? Except for maybe S1. (maybe. i will not go check; i will not go check; i will not go check!) S7 was just too... big? poofy? distracting. I spent far too many eps yelling at the teevee "Get a haircut!"

Originally posted by scarimor
                        Sam parted it on the right at some point? She's not consistent? That's just so personality-disordered.
                        I suspect I don't like your tone.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                          Yes, okay, but don't you think she often gives that impression?
                          Yes. It's very cute too.

S7 was just too... big? poofy?
                          poofy?!

distracting.
                          ... ah.

I spent far too many eps yelling at the teevee "Get a haircut!"
                          I bet you sound like Cam's Grandmaw when you do that

I suspect I don't like your tone.
                          Hee
                          scarimor

Comment

poofy?!
                            Yes, ya damn fur'ner. from Wiki's disambiguation page: 'poof: as a term for something fluffy' -- which is not exactly right, because i've never heard anyone use poof without the -y that way. it's like 'puffy' but... sounds better.

I bet you sound like Cam's Grandmaw when you do that
                            grr. Easy now. (Remember what i said about conditionality?) More like a NYC cabbie. There's often fist-shaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                              You could always ask AD for a couple of Sam clones. He very graciously gave me one. I keep her a closet with my Janet clone.
                              lol! Do they keep themselves amused while you're out?

And can they do the cell division without meiosis thing while they're at it?

scarimor

Comment

lol! Do they keep themselves amused while you're out?

But of course!

And can they do the cell division without meiosis thing while they're at it?

Okay, that icon is just SO WRONG! (LMAO)
                                Last edited by Strix varia; 21 April 2006, 07:27 AM.

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X