Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam
    People, where ARE YOU!?!?!?

Team type fic with quite nice Sam!Whump!!!! http://www.stargatefan.com/fictionms...alonefull.html

it was recced to me in taht it had a good Sam!Flogging scene... lol...
    I read this several years ago, and still think it's one of the best fics I've ever read. A little difficult in some places, but extremely well done.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
      What's this? What's this? Have I missed a Sam/Jack thing?
      check your control panel
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        What's this? What's this? Have I missed a Sam/Jack thing?
        It's Her Oooberness' latest animated GREENING graphic. Very... steamy.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
          Hi Everyone

Just a fly by post to say goodbye for a while.

I will be off line for a while for my big move and until I can get a connection sorted at my new pad which may take a while.

1speed is kindly helping me with the move and he is driving the large van with a lot of my gear in whilst I drive up in the car. The journey is expected to take one and a half days. He will be reverting to (truck driver) type and sporting a grubby string vest,baseball cap and tatty denims. I'm wondering what sort of tatoo he has gone and got done and I'm also expecting a "Women of Sci Fi" calendar to be pinned up in the cab. There will be lots of hanging out the cab window wolf whistling at any female totty he passes. His music choice is verging on the heavy metal and he's currently rooting out a soft toy from somewhere to strap to the bumber. The Yorkie bars are on me!!

Have fun everyone

ttfn
          Good luck with the move, and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as you get hooked up
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
            But remember Kendra from Thor's Hammer? She'd been free of her Goa'uld for several years and yet was still quite able to use the healing devices.
            My bad. I completely forgot about her.
            Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Hi Everyone

I will be off line for a while for my big move and until I can get a connection sorted at my new pad which may take a while.

1speed is kindly helping me with the move and he is driving the large van with a lot of my gear in whilst I drive up in the car. The journey is expected to take one and a half days. He will be reverting to (truck driver) type and sporting a grubby string vest,baseball cap and tatty denims. I'm wondering what sort of tatoo he has gone and got done and I'm also expecting a "Women of Sci Fi" calendar to be pinned up in the cab. There will be lots of hanging out the cab window wolf whistling at any female totty he passes. His music choice is verging on the heavy metal and he's currently rooting out a soft toy from somewhere to strap to the bumber. The Yorkie bars are on me!!

Have fun everyone

ttfn
              Wow, so this is it, huh? Good luck, and have a fantastic and safe trip!!!!

**hugs**

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                I don't suppose it's Sam/Janet.... *sniff*

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  No. The Tok'ra can remove the Goa'uld and then there's no protein marker left, but they can't remove the naquadah in the host's blood, therefore the naquadah remains and people such as Vala can use Goa'uld devices.
                  Then Jack should be able to use Goa'uld tech. The goa'uld's voluntary or involuntary exit from the host shouldn't matter if naquadah in the host's blood is not related to absorbtion of the symbiote itself, right?

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    what i'm waiting for...ok, in an eps of atlantis, the one with the Hoffans, they said that this one person had a protein marker and was immune to the culling...and that was the basis of their work in making an anti-goauld vaccine

well, wouldn't it be cool if that protein marker was a 'i once was a host' marker and that the goauld came into existence because the ancients were messing with them, to see if htey could be an antidote to the wraith?

which COULD make sam's little visit all the more important if that's the case. that jolinar's legacy is a way to make people immune to and thus defeat the wraith?
                    excellent! i can't green ya, but this backs up my idea of how they could solve the problems presented in both shows at the season finale's.
                    behold! my crappy wacky season 10 opening! i would say its unlikely that they would ever do this, but... well... you know.
                    Spoiler:

the wraith are on the way to our galaxy, the ori are also heading our way, sam is currently stuck in space with no way to get back onto one of her ships. my idea (i think i posted it here) was that the wraith arrive in the middle of our big assed space battle, with ronon and rodney along for the ride. the wraith pick up sam (now before i didnt' know how she could get out of this) and if sam is immune to wraithing, they could try to feed on her, they can't, maybe they get freaked out, she frees ronon and rodney, they escape somehow (i'm fairly certain this is how coop plans out the episodes himself ya know), maybe they get onto the ori ship and free vala, then steal one of the ori's smaller ships and get away. earths ships retreat, blah blah blah. (again, exactly how coop plans out his shows. exactly.)

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                      I don't suppose it's Sam/Janet.... *sniff*
                      Nope

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                        Then Jack should be able to use Goa'uld tech. The goa'uld's voluntary or involuntary exit from the host shouldn't matter if naquadah in the host's blood is not related to absorbtion of the symbiote itself, right?
                        That's true, but Jack didn't have the symbiote in him long enough to bond properly. So not enough naquadah got released.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

when you get right down to it, the protein marker/naqahdah thing is a plot device...and sometimes they forget what they did before and contradict themselves

my interpretaion

sam had naqahdah and will always have naqahdah. evidence cassandra who, decades later, still had hers.

jack likely has naqahdah too as does teal'c to a certain extent, although i think most of his was based in junior, and now that junior is gone, he's likely got only trace amounts (plus i can't see the snakes allowing the jaffa to have the power to use thier toys)

theoretically, jack can use goauld stuff...but a lot of it is based on your mental power and will...and i doubt that jack has the willingness to use it.

as to the protein injected into them in legacy, i'm willing to bet that it soon left thier system. thiers was based in their blood, so as the body recycled the blood, it'd shed itself of the protein

sam, however, has a large portion of her body that's contaminated for lack of a better word by jols' remains (see ther's a plot hole. how the heck did her body absorbe several ounces of alien flesh without an infection????) therefore sam will always have the protein marker since she has the source of it embedded into her body
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone

Have fun everyone

ttfn
                            Best of luck with your move and needless to say, we'll miss you in the interim. Hope you can snap a few pics of 1speed for us....I know I'm curious. LOL

Seriously, I know we all wish you only the best......and a swift return to us.
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

It most certainly is!!

Mandy, thanks for the green. It didn't come through, so I had to copy and paste it into my browser to see it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Jack: Oh yea Carter, seeing us in our Dress Blues should get us off of page 2
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X