Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck? Is this thread broken?

So, uh, I got this idea in my head to compare the depiction of Carter's leadership in S6 to S8, and I just know it's not gonna leave me alone so I'll end up spending valuable time this weekend dealing with it. Assuming I accomplish anything, I'll have to decide whether to post the fruits of my labour here or on the Leadership thread.

<-- i could watch this icon all darn day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      And we actually talk, as opposed to just squeeing, thunking and "dying" like a lot of other threads

I have no idea what's wrong with me at the moment... I'm so snarky
      full moon.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
        What the heck? Is this thread broken?

So, uh, I got this idea in my head to compare the depiction of Carter's leadership in S6 to S8, and I just know it's not gonna leave me alone so I'll end up spending valuable time this weekend dealing with it. Assuming I accomplish anything, I'll have to decide whether to post the fruits of my labour here or on the Leadership thread.

<-- i could watch this icon all darn day.
        how about both?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            whee!!!!!!!!!

candy!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

i am DYING with irony here

i turn on the tv and switch it over to macgyver adn what's on????? and episode where he ran around with merlin to defeat morgain and rescue guenivere

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                i am DYING with irony here

i turn on the tv and switch it over to macgyver adn what's on????? and episode where he ran around with merlin to defeat morgain and rescue guenivere
                Sounds familiar....!
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Jack: Dam I've got to rethink this napping in the afternoon order
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Late entries titles:

Metamorphosis: I'm not sweating, I'm glowing
                    100 Days: When you wish upon a star
                    Legacy: Daniel flew over the cuckoo's nest
                    Betwen two Fires: I'm not a stalker--really

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      And we actually talk, as opposed to just squeeing, thunking and "dying" like a lot of other threads

I have no idea what's wrong with me at the moment... I'm so snarky
                      But you do have a point (under your hat). It's all well and good to ogle, say Richard Dean Anderson, which I have been known to do but ogling is not what we're about. This thread is to appreciate the overall qualities of Sam and AT. A while back someone mentioned how we are open to platonic and non-platonic "thunking" here. What I like about that is that here it is always in good fun and how do I say this?--not tasteless? And it's part of the overall appreciation, not the whole point. Hopefully that made sense.

Comment

LOL. They should at least be using their napping rugs (like we had in kindergarten). (maybe that dates me)

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          LOL. They should at least be using their napping rugs (like we had in kindergarten). (maybe that dates me)
                          dates me too. used to have one

sigpic

Comment

you know what i'd like to see??? sam and maybourne showdown.

i mean, think about it.

yes, he did help her in the foothold thing. but it's his fault she was kidnapped by conrad. conrad used the goauld that harry procured for him. then he zatted her in PL, methinks sam might wanna kick some harry tush

sigpic

Comment

dates me too. used to have one
                              Glad I'm not the only one. I often wish I had a napping rug for the office...

Comment

you know what i'd like to see??? sam and maybourne showdown.

i mean, think about it.

yes, he did help her in the foothold thing. but it's his fault she was kidnapped by conrad. conrad used the goauld that harry procured for him. then he zatted her in PL, methinks sam might wanna kick some harry tush
                                Yes. As much as I love Jack & the Jack-Maybourne dynamic, I wished they had let Sam continue to run the show in It's Good to be king--at least a big longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X