Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly-by post...

Foothold = Fantastic Sam Episode!

When we get to Season Three, please remind me to vote for it. Don't let me forget and get all shipppply with a vote for POV or something...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      It's contageous I tell you.

The way she beams...her charm...her looks...her class...her talents...her graciousness...her sense of humor (I could go on and on here). She's the kind of person that makes you happy just knowing there's someone like her out there.

certainly makes me feel better about what the world's coming to.

i think the thing i love most about her beauty is that unlike so many other "hot" actresses (no offence to anyone), her's is candid. damn, that woman could look good while she was sneezing!
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...G/10b2f043.jpg

Uh oh the much argued over "Sniffage Scene"
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
          Is Sci-Fi posting the titles of their theme nights somewhere? This looks like 'Harry Maybourne night' to me.
          That's what I thought. So far the only interview to be shown was BB's and it was about
          Spoiler:
          directors. So-I don't know how it relates to either theme. Confused me, it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

Hehehe... Isn't that one of two, with the other one being Chimera?

He wanted to make sure he recognized the shampoo she was using. You know, checking to see if it matched the one he'd see in her shower a few days before...

/me ducks away from Sky and... others...

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

JACK SNIFFED HER HAIR. HE'S A HAIR SNIFFER, GET OVER IT!

sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Melora
                Does anyone else have a favorite ep where Sam save the day? What eps would you pick for a 'Sam saves the day' theme night?
                Let's see-

Hathor
                A Matter of Time
                Foothold
                Small Victories
                Fail Safe
                Redemption
                Nightwalkers
                Grace
                Reckoning 2

It would be a long Monday on Sci-Fi channel.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  Hehehe... Isn't that one of two, with the other one being Chimera?

He wanted to make sure he recognized the shampoo she was using. You know, checking to see if it matched the one he'd see in her shower a few days before...

/me ducks away from Sky and... others...
                  I don't remember a scene where Jack was in Sam's shower
                  I remember Sam in the men's locker room with a very hunky Jack just out of the shower *hums the tune memories*
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                    Let's see-

Hathor
                    A Matter of Time
                    Foothold
                    Small Victories
                    Fail Safe
                    Redemption
                    Nightwalkers
                    Grace
                    Reckoning 2

It would be a long Monday on Sci-Fi channel.
                    Don't forget 'Seth' and 'Fair Game'. There are probably others I've forgotten.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Okay first of all...please say someone's recording the mini interviews tonight. Secondly, I want the clip of Amanda saying "for more information..." and she makes a slashy movement with her arm. Thirdly, did anyone get a high quality version of the Amanda clip from last week???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        I apologize if this is OT. I have 2 charmed tickets to GABIT I will not be able to use. If anyone is interested, I'll be checking my PM's every few days. Thank you.
                        You can send them to me. I'll PM you with my address.

Oh wait. You want me to PAY for them?

Dang.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          I've just realised this past couple of days how much I love this thread. I loved it already, but I suppose I mean I finally found out how unique Samanda is. Another thread that I frequent has been claiming that non-platonic thunking by women is inappropriate, and its members saying that the lesbian and bisexual women should set up a separate thread for their appreciation, and that drooling in any form is disrespectful.

What I love about Samanda is that everyone is accepted here, irrespective of gender and orientation, whether they are here to thunk or plathunk (I love that term!) and I also love the fact that we are allowed to have fun and there is no comeback for drooling over Amanda.

Well... if there were, AD, Myrth, Strix and I would be screwed

I really appreciate the fact that though Gateworld as a community seems to be becoming increasingly territorial, aggressive and unfriendly, Samanda remains one of those few safe havens where people are warm and accepting. Noone is turned away, noone gets flamed or abused, and we have a lovely balance between maturity and silliness.

And Sky doesn't have to punch us too often.

Sorry. Incoherant gushing over.

I'm sorry to hear that kind of stuff going on elsewhere-that's just tacky, imo. And irritating-really who cares who people want to thunk? Or who else thunks the same people?

On a much brighter note:

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                          I've been lurking in this thread for a while, and came across this post. Its funny because the other day I heard this song on the radio, "She Don't Know She's Beautiful" and thought, why has no one ever made a Sam/Amanda vid for this song? I can't do vids, don't have the right stuff to do them, just thought I'd throw it out there and see what people think.
                          That is a great idea! If any Samandans have the music vid making skills-this would be great!

Comment

In case you haven't already seen this.....

Darren has posted a couple of new articles in the past hour. One is on Dr. Lee. The other is a GW article about an article that appeared in Saturday's Vancouver Sun. One quote out of Darren's article:

But the exciting news is that a Stargate movie is still in the works. Wright and his writing team have written a screenplay for a feature film, which he hopes will be produced in the near future.

Squeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of the article discusses Stargate's secrets to success. You can read it here:

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...a7&k=25558&p=1

Comment

Okay first of all...please say someone's recording the mini interviews tonight. Secondly, I want the clip of Amanda saying "for more information..." and she makes a slashy movement with her arm. Thirdly, did anyone get a high quality version of the Amanda clip from last week???
                              I only saw the snippets that were posted here and at the shipper thread.
                              But am also hoping that tonights snippets will also be posted. *may have to offer bribe to Myrth
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

You can send them to me. I'll PM you with my address.

Oh wait. You want me to PAY for them?

Dang.
                                No Uber, if you truly can't afford them, I will "donate" them to you.

Thank you all for showing how truly caring Samandans are. I'm certain Amanda would be proud of all of you.
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X