No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, does anyone know if anyone ELSE has the clip of the actors reading the websites off? There were a couple promos for the network and its site, right?

Comment

Don't mess with teh powah of teh McCube!!!

Made this off the comment earlier

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      LOL looks like 2/3 of MMcCubed stikes again
      Last edited by Myrth; 08 April 2006, 08:58 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth

Ah yes I guess we do work well together (may have to steal image sometime )
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Great image! I'd green you again if I could.
          Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
            This Tinkerbelle is from her days with the F117 - in the 8th Fighter Squadron, hence the bombs.
            hehe, I thought those bombs were a nice touch

Comment

Paradox realities requested a similar open forum to the Vala one but for Mitchell, seeing the amount we talk about him on here So I present the Mitchell Open Forum for neutral character discussion.

As for the Tinkerbell pic, that was amazing, but I still see Sam as Barbie or Princess. Kat, I think the idea of Dorothy was good, but it's Jack with the Oz obsession, not Sam.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                wow. what was amanda's reaction?

sally

Amanda seemed very touched by the mans reaction. She then told everyone about the ceremony and who the gentle was and how honored she was to be a part off the ceremony.

Okay I just got home from the closing show of a musical I've been playing since the Vancouver Con and I love live theatre. Tonights closing show was fantastic. We had our first show stopper in act one tonight and then two more in act two. The theatre was sold out and the audience was electric. I would so love to see Amanda on stage in a show.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                  Amanda seemed very touched by the mans reaction. She then told everyone about the ceremony and who the gentle was and how honored she was to be a part off the ceremony.

did amanda (or anyone else) explain what happened in the ceremony? and what did amanda 'do' in the ceremony?

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

There is talk of making a helmet with the callsign for Amanda for one of the cons.
                    Lovely idea. Anyone thought about how she's going to get it home?
                    scarimor

Comment

She could wear it on the flight home.... lmao... sorry mental image of Amanda sitting on a commercial flight with a fighter helmet on her head

If we did that I'm sure the logistics could be handled.

Originally posted by scarimor
                      Lovely idea. Anyone thought about how she's going to get it home?
                      sigpic

Comment

Great image. I also don't think Barbie. I was thinking Demon or Blue Demon b/c she's such a speed demon. I like Wizard (didn't even think of Oz) and Einstein. Better than Egghead, but I could see people calling her that.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          okay, it's long, so i need to know things before going in. is it jack torture or sam torture? i LOVE jack, but i only like to read sam-centric fics.

sally
                          I just read it for you, sal! Think you're gonna like this one - Sam whumping and Jack involved. Great job, Mandy! Clever twist on S6 plots.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                            I just read it for you, sal! Think you're gonna like this one - Sam whumping and Jack involved. Great job, Mandy! Clever twist on S6 plots.

Yes, great job Mandy. I really enjoyed yoor story--thanks for posting it!! Some good Sam-whumping!!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                              Great image. I also don't think Barbie. I was thinking Demon or Blue Demon b/c she's such a speed demon. I like Wizard (didn't even think of Oz) and Einstein. Better than Egghead, but I could see people calling her that.

I'm with you. I just can't get myself to go with Barbie, although it is highly likely. I like Wizard or Einstein better, although tinkerbelle is good too. Decisions, decisions.

Comment

There is talk of making a helmet with the callsign for Amanda for one of the cons.
                                Is that why all this talk about picking a call sign for Sam? If this is the case shouldn't the call sign be something that would be flattering? Something that goes with the hardworking, career minded, intellegent, kick butt soldier that Sam has worked so hard to become? Not something the character would cringe at?

Comment

Working...
                                X