Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    The only problem with that is the 8th Fighter Squadron never flew F-16s
    wasn't going to say anything...they flew F-15s in the gulf.
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

Sam: You call me "legs" or "Barbie" and your next meal you'll be eating through a straw
      Here is another way to add text to a picture. It is easy with Paint Shop Pro.
      Last edited by Ancient 61; 19 July 2006, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
        You forgot to mention the other choices AD.. so far we think we should poll on:

Barbie
        Giggles
        Mary Poppins
        Bambi
        BlueEyes
        Wizard
        Einstein
        MacGyver
        MacBarbie (MacGyver meets Barbie)

Each has a plausible fanon backstory... anyone interested in making it an official poll? There is talk of making a helmet with the callsign for Amanda for one of the cons.

I'm playing catch-up so forgive if the choice has been made.

These are great! I was surprised that 'Dorothy' wasn't included

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz

That's because Dorothy is Jack's call sign
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
            Taking into account Sam's propensity to, er, customize (redesign / improve / etc.) mechanical and electronic systems - that is, to "tinker" - her blonde, blue-eyed, too-darned innocent to be out alone much less on the flight line appearance in season 1 (which would have been more pronounced when she was younger), her tendency to go on and on regardless of the fact that nobody understands a sound she's making, and that level three hand to hand rating, I think one must give serious consideration to the possibility that her call sign was:

Tinkerbelle

Perfect way to make fun of all of her in one little name...

In the alternate universes where you're real, please forgive me, Colonel Carter...
            But this wins me over hands down LOL! Perfect!

Comment

We figured she wouldn't have got Dorothy till she met Jack.. in fact my theory is that Dorothy is Jack's callsign

sigpic

Comment

We figured she wouldn't have got Dorothy till she met Jack.. in fact my theory is that Dorothy is Jack's callsign
                LOL looks like 2/3 of MMcCubed stikes again
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                  Hey everyone!!!!

*wave*

An OT post ….

... My play won the Outstanding Technical trophy …

I really wanted something to take home… the Technical Trophy goes to my Technician person, though I designed and did all the techy stuff while she pushed the buttons for the actual show… oh well. Many people, including some directors, told me after that I got hugely cheated out. *shrug* I knew it was going to happen! The festival Judges weren’t ready for a dramatic futuristic Sci-Fi theatre piece dealing with the profound over-dependency on technology that people are quickly developing. lol.

Congrats MajorSam! Amanda has agreed to share her trophy with you ... don't forget to phone her this weekend and drop by the house to pick it up.

Comment

Still catching up but what about "Hail Dorothy!"

I still voted for Tinkerbelle

Comment

Well in support of Tinkerbelle... click on the image to see the full size version.

wow! how did you do that???

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                        LOL! I SO want to see those stories.

And one where Jack wheedles her call sign out of her. I hope someone writes them soon!
                        Would that call sign be Rapter2 by any chance? Loved that fic

Comment

Is it really? Where did you get this info.? I missed this!

Comment

Would that call sign be Rapter2 by any chance? Loved that fic
                            ha ha! quoting myself. Ok, I finally caught up and first may I say Congrats to MajorSam for a job well done! We have a celebrity amoung us!

Second, just skip all those Dorothy comments. I guess I should have caught up...backwards

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                              Here’s an article from Slate about couples finally getting together in television (or not) through the years, and seems relevant in light of some of our recent discussions about RST vs UST in SG-1. Beware, it’s a huge spoiler for those of you who haven’t watched West Wing the last few weeks.

Do It Already! That's the title of the article, not a command on my part.

NC
                              'very' insightful (and what i guessed all along).

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Is it really? Where did you get this info.? I missed this!
                                There was a behind the scenes show a few years back ( I think the beginning of S7) Where AT was saying that yes there were a lot of references to the Wizard of Oz, and that she was Dorothy but then changed her mind saying that Rick always wants to be Dorothy (or something close to that)
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X