Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal

it's alright, mandy, your mental illness can be cured by medications or someone driving over your head.

sally
    OUCH did anyone get the licence plate of that car
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy

No need to humor me. I'm well schooled in my own idiocy. It's OK, it keeps me grounded. Every time I do something good, I get to say to myself, "Yeah, nice job, but don't forget you're still a complete tool." Case in point, I keep trying this whole self-deprecating thing when we all know I'm full of it. My ego is huge, way bigger than Mckay's. I'm talking supergate-sized here, folks. Seriously, I make Apophis look insecure.
      LOL! The thing I like about this thread is that we all spout off, but no one is overly critical of what we say. You don't have to have everything perfectly thought out every time. It's not like saying something dopey at work, for instance. I don't think any of us take ourselves *too* seriously. In that, perhaps we're like our queen--she takes her work seriously, but not herself.
      Last edited by jckfan55; 05 April 2006, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
        Oh yeah. They did a fantastic job of writing Sam in S9. Absolutely took advantage of her not being part of a couple. So much so that I want to see more.
        lol

if they'd have jsut remembered that she was actually on the show, it woulda been a sterling season
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to add my 2 cents Sky.....GREAT interview with CA. I know he is very easy to talk with, but your interview was wonderful. Thank you for the new insights into his thoughts and background.

If anyone is interested in 2 charmed tickets to Gabit, please PM me.....I'm thinking about selling mine.

See you all later....I see now I'm never going to fit in here. My sincerest thanks to everyone who greened me yesterday. You more than made up for the negatives I recieved.
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

i know i haven't replied to the e-mails or pm's i've received for teh sam voting. my bad

however, just to update i have a total of 12 votes for the following eps

torment of tantalus
            serpents grasp
            solitudes
            hathor
            singularity

and no, i won't tell you which one is winning at the moment
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              the main reason i interviewed carmen was because it fit in with the shore leave convention. There's another actor who's going that, if all things fall into place, i'll get to interview as well once i'm there.

since claudia's not coming, that opportunity isn't htere for me. However i'm sure that darren is willing to interview any of the cast who consent.
              Chants to herself:
              *Oh, I hope it's Amanda. I hope it's Amanda. I hope it's Amanda.*

What?? Oh like everyone else wasn't thinking the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                i know i haven't replied to the e-mails or pm's i've received for teh sam voting. my bad

however, just to update i have a total of 12 votes for the following eps

torment of tantalus
                serpents grasp
                solitudes
                hathor
                singularity

and no, i won't tell you which one is winning at the moment
                Awe that's not fair
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Chants to herself:

Ya think?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

What?!?

I mean... WHAT?!

/me covers sally's and Ooober's eyes for their protection... or Deevil's
                    I don't think so!

*looks at spazzy....then hides behind her and plugs her ears, starts humming and rocking back and forth while saying, "Sam no kill Jack" repeatedly*
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                      Chants to herself:

I don't know what you're talking about!

All I know is, Sky had better watch her back for stalkers.

Not me, of course! I'm just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                        I don't think so!

*looks at spazzy....then hides behind her and plugs her ears, starts humming and rocking back and forth while saying, "Sam no kill Jack" repeatedly*
                        Actually.... not for nothin' but ... that'd be a really powerful episode! Think of the drama! The angst! The potential! With Amanda acting? Wow.

And then Cam could look down at Jack's cold, dead corpse and say: "Oh my god, you killed General O'Neill! You *****!"

geek (then, y'know, they could bring him back from the dead later anyway... )

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                          Actually.... not for nothin' but ... that'd be a really powerful episode! Think of the drama! The angst! The potential! With Amanda acting? Wow.

And then Cam could look down at Jack's cold, dead corpose and say: "Oh my god, you killed General O'Neill! You *****!"

geek (then, y'know, they could bring him back from the dead later anyway... )

/me kicks mini, but thinks of the prospects nevertheless

Hmmm....

Comment

/me kicks mini,
                            Ow! what?! I'm just sayin'!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about!

All I know is, Sky had better watch her back for stalkers.

Not me, of course! I'm just sayin'...
                              *whistles innocently* Of course not us!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                Ow! what?! I'm just sayin'!

/me thwaps mini for "just sayin'"

And Snog? I think Baltimore's gonna be overrun by Samandans in three months' time. They should be afraid. Very afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X