Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal
    Very nice! Do you have the clip of that? Yours looks larger than the one that's surfaced so far.
    I have a clip of it. My husband made me a dvd copy and a mp4 copy. I have no clue what the mp4 is, but I can't read it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      I have a clip of it but my husband made me a dvd copy and a mp4 copy( have no clue what the mp4 is but I can't read it). LOL
      Would you or he be able to post it?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        I have a clip of it. My husband made me a dvd copy and a mp4 copy. I have no clue what the mp4 is, but I can't read it. LOL
        mp4 files can be read if you have the latest version of itunes.

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
        My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
        My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
        My Stargate Videos
        It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
          mp4 files can be read if you have the latest version of itunes.
          Or with Videolan and other players.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
            Or with Videolan and other players.
            Hmm, I tried to load it onto Photobucket but once it's completed I can't seem to find it. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Okay since you confused me, then got me hooked...now you have to write this fic...and I mean now!!!!
              I'm giving you until tomorrow or I'll call in the Royal Terminator
              yes, ma'am!

*story's done. it's short.*

fic --

name: Falling Down
              author: sally murphy
              length: short
              disclamier: show me the money! ('cause i ain't gettin' no money from da story)
              rating: triple XXX

(scene: a few weeks after sam's ordeal in 'ascension')

sam: janet, my back hurts.
              janet: where?
              sam: *points* here.
              janet: here, have some pain pills.

(scene: a few weeks later)

sam: janet, these pills aren't working anymore.
              janet: i'll up the dose.
              sam: thanks.

sam: janet, i need a refill.
              janet: sam, i've already upped the dosage. if i give you more, you might become addicted.
              sam: oh, sh*t. well, then, i'll just take tylenol or something.
              janet: good thinking.

(scene: one week later)

*sam mumbling to herself* i'm in pain! i need pain pills! i can't go to janet, though... i'll go to another doctor!

*sam mumbling to herself* I'M IN PAIN! I NEED PILLS! STRONGER PILLS! *sam throws things in her office* I NEED RELIEF!

*daniel overhears* sam, what's going on?

sam: GET OUT DANIEL OR I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR EMPTY NECK!

*daniel backs away slowly. then fast*

(scene: infirmary, in janet's office)

jack: what's wrong with carter?
              janet: she's in pain and is in withdrawl.
              daniel: she was also mean to me.
              jack: *snort*
              daniel: *glare*
              teal'c: *grin*

(scene: rehab center)

sam: i'm a wreck! i became addicted to drugs and almost destroyed my career!

<jack, daniel, teal'c, and janet walk into sam's room>

jack: hi, carter.
              daniel: hi, sam.
              teal'c: hello, major carter.
              janet: yo, sam.

sam: I'VE DESTOYED MY CAREER!

jack: no you haven't, carter. you just became an addict and were b*tchy to daniel.

*daniel whimpers*

teal'c: do not worry, major carter, as soon as you recover from being a low-life user, you can return to sg1.

*sam blinks*

janet: besides, sam, now your *former drug addiction* will give you character.

sam: *looks to jack* 'can' i return to sg1, sir?
              jack: yep. *smiles*

<everyone smiles>

sam: i'm SO excited to go through the gate again!
              jack: yeah, carter, it's nice to have you back.
              teal'c: indeed.
              daniel: welcome back, sam!

(scene: three years later)

jack: carter, happy anniversary!
              sam: jack, why do you *still* call me carter when not only are we married, but i have a first name!?
              jack: you do?

the end/only the beginning.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Wonder what Sam’s doing for stress relief these days…. Think the cycle is getting a workout? Or think maybe she’s doing more aggressive adrenaline-pumping kinds of things to work out her frustrations these days?
                how can you ask a question like this with a shipper like ME here?

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Just two cents here that probably add up to less

but could Cam have been referring to the fact that in Lost City his Jet crashed and he wasn't able to finish the mission and Sam and SG-1 had to do it without him????

good theory, tame.

i thought it meant, though, that with how much time mitchell had put into reading sg1's files, he knew exacty what could happen out there. and wanted sam to be there so she could pull another miracle out of her butt to save their lives.

just thinkin'

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    oh, for the shippers amongst us. at said this on skiffy tonight
                    Spoiler:
                    AMANDA TAPPING (on romancing the colonel)
                    "Initially I thought it was kind of fun to play and then I started to
                    resent
                    it because I didn't want Sam to 'the girl' pining for 'the guy' and
                    make it
                    about that where it got in the way of what an incredible, strong and
                    smart and
                    savvy character she was. Obviously there's a huge attraction between
                    the two
                    characters so now that the commanding officer is not in her direct
                    chain of
                    command, she can... maybe she can have some fun with him."

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      varous lists and lj's

althlough the last bit may have been 'have some' not 'have some fun'

i've gotten conflicting reports

on scifi monday, they put little snippit interviews during some of hte commercial breaks. and since tonight's lineup is sam and jack, well the interviews take that vein
                      'maybe have some fun with him.'!

uh, not that i've memorized it or anything.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                        I just finished watching TBFTGOG and every time I see the AU Sam with that grenade saddens me.. What a terrible way to go even when left up to your imagination
                        i igore that part.

like i ignore the end of '2010'.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          To everyone who watches SG1 on SciFi.....what do you think of the "new" presentation on Monday nights, that is, a theme....and it looks like tonight's theme is Sam, with a side order of Jack.

Also, any reaction to the "comments sections", especially those made tonight by Amanda, Ben and Claudia about the Sam/Jack ship? A savvy ploy on the part of SciFi and the tptb or just another way to tease the shippers? By the way, I thought Amanda looked great and was so adorable, especially when she gave the net address and made a slashing movement with her hand after she said "slash Stargate", (at least I think it was slash Stargate, I got so distracted watching her.... ).

Anyway, I was just curious about your reactions, as you all have such great comments to make about anything Sam-related..... Uh oh...thunder, I better log off. Later, I hope!

i didn't know amanda did more than one segment!? does anyone have that one too???

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                            So all these new sci-fi channel interview clips over on the shipper thread (from tonight?) seem to be a lot about Sam and Jack, even Amanda's segment where she mentions both that she likes the pairing and that she was worried for a while it would turn Carter into the stereotypical "girl" of the show. But she also says that now O'Neill and Carter aren't in the same command: "She can have some FUN with him <evil smile>"... so wow. Sci-Fi's really pimping the Sam/Jack angle looks like. Even Claudia talks about Carter's relationship with O'Neill (oddly). And I was VERY surprised to hear that Chris Judge believes Teal'c didn't notice Sam as a woman until season four!! That he thinks Teal'c will end up "with Jack!" LOL
                            i won't get too shippy here (i can squee my guts out at the shipper thread ), but i'll just say... with the news of rda coming back, and amanda confirming there'd be ship in season 10... then add in what went on on the scifi channel tonight... i finally lost it and broke down. and cried. YES, i cried! (don't laugh).

tears of happiness and joy!!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

thank you for sharing pics of AT ... she is an amazing lady

Comment

Lol I will... and dear god I think I just fell in love with Chris Judge....

Spoiler:
                                In episode 300 Teal'c & Jack will get married and produce a symbiote??? BWahahahahahaha Chris... you da man!!
                                I can see why Amanda likes playing with him

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Give it a start Myrth and let us know where to find it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X