Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ParadoxRealities
    I'm still waiting for her to be decorated again. she got the Air Medal (3 points) in s2 for saving the world, which she has since done teal'c knows how many times, and Mitchell gets shot down in battle to defend the team saving the world again (which by the way included Sam...again) and gets the Medal of Honor (15 points)? no offence to Mitchell, but huh?!?
    [/rant]

Originally posted by Skydiver
    you know, i had to read that twice

ROTFLMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      Hmmm,??? Well, ok then since Royal Dog Groomer is taken, unless I can play Hostess and there be a catagory for assistant dog groomer Those Bouvier's (des Flanders) need a lot of scissoring to look like their supposed too.")also
      do we have a royal confectioner? weren't you the one talking about CowPies and other such delicacies?
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Welcome Melora, grab a chair, sit down and have some fun, I'd say mosey on up to the bar but alas our Royal Bartender is not here

humbly yours The Royal Fertilizer Agitator and Royal Bookie
        (and yes I can do humble )
        And I'm the Royal Terminator. Yup. That's me.

I forget what the heck that means - but if I were you I wouldn't piss me off - apparently, I do expanding metalic goo really well, and I've got that Repli!Carter sword-arm thing going on. So yeah... anyone wanna buy me a drink?

(See? I can do humble, too, Mandy)

mini(the royal terminator)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          And I'm the Royal Terminator. Yup. That's me.

I forget what the heck that means - but if I were you I wouldn't piss me off - apparently, I do expanding metalic goo really well, and I've got that Repli!Carter sword-arm thing going on. So yeah... anyone wanna buy me a drink?

(See? I can do humble, too, Mandy)

mini(the royal terminator)geek
          Well now I know who to call in case we need to collect on the bets, I don't need to call for a Royal Thug when we have the Royal Terminator
          *slowly backs away from Royal Terminator in hopes I haven't p****ed her off *
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

yeah. poor research points for the writers.

the CMOH is quite often given posthumously because it's not a medal that they hand out like candy. It's the nation's highest honor. folks that get this, they get little perks like EVERYONE salutes them...even thier superiors. They get other perks and bonuses and little honorifics.

CMOH's are also not given out by mere lt colonels....the prez himself normally gets that honor.

I think that the writers, in their rush to promote cam and pimp him, forgot to google air force awards and do a little research....like they forgot to check that colorado springs actually has a zoo (chimera)
            Yep, and they also made the mistake of giving Cameron's public citation for his CMOH as "going down in a test flight", which would make every Air Force officer, airman and quite a few civilians smell a rat, because the CMOH is not awarded for non-combat. So duh.
            scarimor

Comment

I think I posted this a long time ago but it needs repeating about the militay advisor for the show she had a heart attack when she read the scripts
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hmm, well I didn't love season 9, but I didn't hate it or even dislike it. So I guess I'd say I liked it (the power of deduction is an amazing thing ) The only thing that really annoyed me is that we never really got a chance to see Sam lead when she was the leader and then all of a sudden Cam is the leader. Besides that, however, there has been some "oh brother" or "ugh" moments for me, but overall I have liked the eps. and the character interaction. I like the moments with Daniel and Cam. As for Sam, I still feel like she is getting used to Cam and the other new people, as well as getting back into the swing of things after coming back to SG-1. I hope they do have some good scenes with her and Vala and maybe some interesting convos with Sam, other team members and/or the new characters. As I don't read spoilers, I don't know what to expect, but I would like to see some good character interaction in the future.

I'm also kinda nervous about the whole
                Spoiler:
                Ori baby thing
                but I'm just going to see how that plays out and try not to stress. Hopefully it won't annoy me too much

Is there one yet for the Royal idiot?
                Yeah man, that's my unofficial title! I, uh, just haven't told anyone yet

LOL

well i don't write daniel/vala, so i'm sure i'm not welcome.

I'm also a woman, strike two against me
                Huh? Was this about a different thread? What does writing Daniel/Vala have to do with Sam/Jack? And what does being a woman have to do with anything? I obviously missed something

Cool! Is Sam going to keep getting closer?
                Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

do we have a royal confectioner? weren't you the one talking about CowPies and other such delicacies?
                  Oh No Please!! LOL! Ok I'll take the Royal Hostess!~!!!!!!!~!!

Comment

Oh No Please!! LOL! Ok I'll take the Royal Hostess!~!!!!!!!~!!
                    Now you can blame this post on Sky for bringing up smut fics

So if you are the Royal Hostess, does that mean the Samandans you are hosting are the Royal Concubine
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                      Yep, and they also made the mistake of giving Cameron's public citation for his CMOH as "going down in a test flight", which would make every Air Force officer, airman and quite a few civilians smell a rat, because the CMOH is not awarded for non-combat. So duh.
                      it's also a bit of an insult to the real men who have won this honor.

sigpic

Comment

it's also a bit of an insult to the real men who have won this honor.
                        and woman.
                        sigpic
                        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

I've been pukey and am not in my right mind and feel the need to stir the pot :evil grin: so... weeeeeee!

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                            and woman.
                            thank you, i couldn't remember if a woman had won it or not.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              I think I posted this a long time ago but it needs repeating about the militay advisor for the show she had a heart attack when she read the scripts
                              i thought that i'd heard it was a she now

I know that Tom, the guy that used to do it, simply would not have allowed recent events. I mean this is the guy that would point out that Janet's tabs were crooked or other trivial bits of uniform rules. (he's also the same guy that, at gatecon, forgot his hat at the hotel, so was trapped at the hotel all day since military regs demand that he wear his cover with his dress uni when outdoors, and since he didn't have his cover, he couldn't go outdoors, thus could not leave the hotel)

that's some dedicaiton to quality and the rules (he ws also a great guy)

sigpic

Comment

that was some of the best bits about heroes as opposed to fire and water adn daniel dying. Janet's death brought them together in a way

and in the hall, when bregman confronted Sam and she was all ticked....whoa daddy, don't wanna get in her way when she's ticked

I watched Heroes today (for the first time ever), and I don't mind admitting tears were shed. Powerful stuff, and such immense performances from all.

Comment

Working...
                                X