Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    Well then fans who go that way ... Aw, never mind. Most everyone here knows how I feel about the whole thing. I'll just sit over here and remember the awesomeness that is Amanda!

It's definitely all about the writers. BB and CB should never be blamed for falling ratings or if season 10 does not go well. They are giving it their all -- they are both talented and also seem to be really wonderful people.

glad you got to meet Amanda, SunKrux, and thanks for sharing with us your report!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Hmm? Has anyone who sent word to SunKrux recieved word on the word
      Those who've emailed have received it. As well as a couple pm's. Although, stargatebarbie...I'm not sure you got yours. Please pm me if you didn't get an email from me.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
        It's definitely all about the writers. BB and CB should never be blamed for falling ratings or if season 10 does not go well. They are giving it their all -- they are both talented and also seem to be really wonderful people.

glad you got to meet Amanda, SunKrux, and thanks for sharing with us your report!!
        yeah, ben and claudia are just doing what they've been told

it's up to the writers to write something good and the directors/producers to keep the actors behaving/acting in an appropriate manner. They're the quality control on the show, or are supposed to be
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Those who've emailed have received it. As well as a couple pm's. Although, stargatebarbie...I'm not sure you got yours. Please pm me if you didn't get an email from me.
          Uh oh, I feel a bad omen, Sun talking about the bad word is on her 666th post
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
            Oh, you rock sweethaaaht.

Sam: Oh please. I would never kiss a two star general like that. (silent beat) I'd kiss him like this...

*Sam suddenly grabs Jack and dips him even lower than he did in Window of Opportunity. When Sam finally lets Jack go, he melts into a puddle while Sam walks away - Don't forget to pick up dinner on your way home, I'll be late getting there.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Ahem! The Royal Bookie would like to know if any bets were made by our fellow Samandans at the con, please PM me with juicy details (or any other details )

Edit there's a lot of pages to go back and find original posts
              I got your pm and will get back to you.
              sigpic

Comment

Good points and I respect your opinion, Sally.

I guess I just don't want AT pushed out the door if she doesn't want to leave. She doesn't deserve that -- none of the actors do. And I think if she wants to continue in season 11, then I don't see Sam and Jack having children. I would rather see Sam Carter in season 11, if they are fortunate enough to even get a season 11, and Sam would not have children and continue on SG-1. But I am not a shipper (but not anti either). I like Sam because of her military and science skills. I don't mind the subtle aspects of Jack and Sam, but I don't want it to be the main story arc for Sam (perhaps at the very end of the very end of the very end though).
                the very end of the very end of the *very* end?

if there's a season 11, i sooooooooo want sam there! even if rda returned full time to sg1, if sam was gone, i'd be too. she's my fave character, period.

as a shipper, i just want sam and jack together.

but if the writers wanted to write in sam struggling to have a family *and* be at the sgc, i'd be thrilled (understatment) to see that too. since sg1 isn't much of a team anymore, and they don't go through the gate that much anymore, i could see (and enjoy) a stay-at-base sam. (she could be second in command of the base )

but i still want to see death knell-foot hold-new order type eps!

soldier/scientist/doctor/leader/lover sam for season 10!!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

from the tiny bits of farscape that i've watched (to get to know ben and claudia better), i like their characters on that show more than stargate. what's with that?

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

*Sam suddenly grabs Jack and dips him even lower than he did in Window of Opportunity. When Sam finally lets Jack go, he melts into a puddle while Sam walks away - Don't forget to pick up dinner on your way home, I'll be late getting there.

non shippers, don't look...

SQUEEEEEE!!

k, non shippers can look again.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      non shippers, don't look...

SQUEEEEEE!!

k, non shippers can look again.

sally
                      Hey SPOILER TAGS Sal SPOILER TAGS
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

jack comes back, daniel makes some remark 'yeah, i never woulda pegged jack as a guy to run off to vegas to get married by elvis'

cam: why didn't he use the academy chapel? being a general he could get in there easy

sam walks by : because i only had 48 hours leave and i wasn't spending half of it in an air plane

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          jack comes back, daniel makes some remark 'yeah, i never woulda pegged jack as a guy to run off to vegas to get married by elvis'

cam: why didn't he use the academy chapel? being a general he could get in there easy

sam walks by : because i only had 48 hours leave and i wasn't spending half of it in an air plane
                          Sky, you are my hero!!!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

but if the writers wanted to write in sam struggling to have a family *and* be at the sgc, i'd be thrilled (understatment) to see that too. since sg1 isn't much of a team anymore, and they don't go through the gate that much anymore, i could see (and enjoy) a stay-at-base sam. (she could be second in command of the base )

but i still want to see death knell-foot hold-new order type eps!

soldier/scientist/doctor/leader/lover sam for season 10!!

sally
                            the problem with the first part....they'll write her as freaking june cleaver

i for one would LOVE to see more DK, foothold bits

sam kicks ass, and it'd be nice if they'd let her do ti more often

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Sky, you are my hero!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

Ohh I love that one!

Ok how about:

Daniel and Sam are having a conversation in Sam's lab when Jack walks in.
                                Daniel notices the wedding band on his finger, "Something you want to tell us Jack"
                                Jack looks at his hand and says," oops," looks at Sam who's grin resembles the Cheshire Cat's and says "Carter?"

Ok, see, I wrote a fic, can I be a Samandan now?

Comment

Working...
                                X