Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myrth
    Lol hiya Sky.. didn't know you were into Mariska That necklace she wears is a small gold pendant that reads "Fearlesness" (I have a simliar one she sent me, but round and silver). She sells those to raise money for her charity "The Joyful Heart Foundation" which helps survivors heal through interaction with dolphins in the wild.

She doesn't wear her wedding rings as Olivia on the correct hand, but often has them on the other hand turned around so you can't see the giant stone.

Sorry.. not trying to turn this into Maranda now.. I've done some work for Mariska in the past, so if you're interested in her PM I can point you in the right direction.

well then i must have misunderstood my mom.

i'll have to look at her right hand. it's great that she's worked something out
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Meh. I was going to post my 5000th post in here, but I got annoyed with another little idiot person of a differing opinion in another thread (no, it wasn't anything so worthy as Who Should Lead) so I guess 5002 will have to do *sigh*. I'm pretty sure Sky will be getting reports about my behaviour any time now. Sorry.
      poor tracy

i've done that too. wanted to post a milestone in here then got tied up modding

If you think that you've posted something OTT, well, you can go edit your own posts, before we get dragged into it

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 5000 anyway TJ!!!!!

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Meh. I was going to post my 5000th post in here, but I got annoyed with another little idiot person of a differing opinion in another thread (no, it wasn't anything so worthy as Who Should Lead) so I guess 5002 will have to do *sigh*. I'm pretty sure Sky will be getting reports about my behaviour any time now. Sorry.
        sigpic

Comment

*tackles TJ in a hug* Awww, 5,000!!! That's awesome! Um, I'd make a speech or something, but I'd fudge it up, so congrats!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Wow TJ 5000 posts! congrats it only seems like 5,000,000
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

You know in thinking about it (coz clearly I have better things to do ) I just said hallowed are the holes...... which is almost as funny

Originally posted by Skydiver
              ROTFLOLOLOL

that's better than Oreos!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I always think of Amanda (for a second) when I see the actress on COLD CASE, too. They don't look alike at all, but sometimes, the way she turns her head or something - I'm not sure what it is, I don't watch all the time, so maybe I'm just WACKO! (Don't answer that!)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                  I always think of Amanda (for a second) when I see the actress on COLD CASE, too. They don't look alike at all, but sometimes, the way she turns her head or something - I'm not sure what it is, I don't watch all the time, so maybe I'm just WACKO! (Don't answer that!)
                  not answering, not answering at all
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

yep, so sitting on my hands here

sigpic

Comment

OK I missed something - I don't know whether to duck, or apologize, or ... both? She was in PENSACOLA, too... and a bunch of other stuff that really reminds me of Sam Carter.

Comment

OK I missed something - I don't know whether to duck, or apologize, or ... both? She was in PENSACOLA, too... and a bunch of other stuff that really reminds me of Sam Carter.
                        I'm just WACKO!

and you wonder what we're NOT saying??????

sigpic

Comment

Lily is a good character too. strong female that's part of the show and isn't only in the show because of her gender

sigpic

Comment

GAK

and i just saw the promos for next week's SVU

eek

ok, so if you kinda like the show, tune in cause - while i think i know why something's happening - it should be fun to watch it play out

sigpic

Comment

Come on mini we know your favourite show she was in was Xena
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                I'm just WACKO!

and you wonder what we're NOT saying??????

LOL!!! OH THAT!! HAHAHA! I thought I'd stepped on a sore spot about the actress! D'oh! Well yeah DUH .... I'm a WACKO. Sheesh, don't scare me like that.

Look, I went and did a totally random search on google for the actress just in case I needed to illustrate what I meant, and came up with these first try. Holy doppleganger (sorta). But it's more the mannerisms I meant really. I think it's the way she nods sometimes. Not certain. Have to watch more closely next time.

Here she looks kinda like Julia Roberts:

And yeah, that has nothing to do with Samanda, so ... forget that one. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X