Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MandySG1
    AT: Keep going Rick, we'll have the rating back up in no time
    I was going to add a very unPG comment to that (and I am going to risk a good thwapping from Sky)

"And if you join me, it won't be the only thing going up"

I was talking about the blood pressure, honestly! Jeez! Minds out of that gutter!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      I was going to add a very unPG comment to that (and I am going to risk a good thwapping from Sky)

"And if you join me, it won't be the only thing going up"

I was talking about the blood pressure, honestly! Jeez! Minds out of that gutter!
      Nevermind Sky, TJ
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Nevermind Sky, TJ
        Hey! Who put you in charge of the lunatic asylum?!

Comment

Hey! Who put you in charge of the lunatic asylum?!
          You know the saying when Sky's away...
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
            Actually she wasn't pregnant during Resurection, that's a year too early...

but the idea that women are the stronger is definately correct

On an OT point...

holy COW you guys are on a posting spree I go away for a few hours at a time, come back and BAM there's 5 new pages... wooow...
            Weird, I could have sworn Amanda said she was pregnant during Resurrection at Gabit. Hmm, oh well, guess I have my information all mixed up. Wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Weird, I could have sworn Amanda said she was pregnant during Ressurection at Gabit. Hmm, ohwell, guess I have my information all mixed up. Wouldn't be the first time.
              We've already cleared that up, Kat. She was pregnant during Resurrection. She had a miscarriage just after. Probably due to the stresses of filming and directing and everything else.

Comment

AT: God, I love my job!

Comment

We've already cleared that up, Kat. She was pregnant during Resurrection. She had a miscarriage just after. Probably due to the stresses of filming and directing and everything else.
                  Yeah serves me right for responding to a post before I read the entire thread.
                  Last edited by ForeverSg1; 29 March 2006, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    on the change the ending of one episode topic, i think i can tell you what amandas would probably be.

she said in the red sky commentary that she wished the planet hadn't been saved in that one.

and i'd say she'd change the ending of affinity, but i'd change the whole episode
                    for what it's worth, that's waht i'd have changed too

instead of our patented happy ending

jack convinces the g'tau that the asgard are not gods, so when the asgard tell htem to leave, hey, are they gonna listen to thier recently proven 'fake' gods? no. they don't. and the sun changes and the planet dies

not necessarily because of what sam did, but also because Jack went around poking holes in peoples' faiths...because if he'd have just left we4ll enough alone and not myth busted, there's a chance the g'tau woulda listened to the asgard and went with the tau'ri and been saved
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

AT: Keep going Rick, we'll have the rating back up in no time
                      notice how, she's got richard dean anderson IN HIS UNDIES not 3 feet from her and she doesn't even bat an eye

And i think my caption to this on one of my icons was 'Prize Package'

sigpic

Comment

Sky - I would change the ending of "Affinity" - I so agree with Amanda that Sam would never say Yes to Pete (or anyone for that mater) while on the job and in public. Sam would say Yes in private not behind a an SUV after a rescue mission.
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          notice how, she's got richard dean anderson IN HIS UNDIES not 3 feet from her and she doesn't even bat an eye

And i think my caption to this on one of my icons was 'Prize Package'
                          I just love the expression on her face
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                            Sky - I would change the ending of "Affinity" - I so agree with Amanda that Sam would never say Yes to Pete (or anyone for that mater) while on the job and in public. Sam would say Yes in private not behind a an SUV after a rescue mission.
                            that's a good one. Or at least have her take him outside, around the corner and somewhere private

sigpic

Comment

I just love the expression on her face
                              isn't it priceless???

and doesn't he have the skinniest legs????

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                isn't it priceless???

and doesn't he have the skinniest legs????
                                Yes and Yes
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X